HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Wiped

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wiped

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Tue 28 Dec 2010, 11:40 am   Post numberPost #1

Name: Leslie
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7

We’d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I'm 19 years old and plays WoW since the TBC has released. In real life I'm a graphic designer and i have many free time (thanks God) so i can play WoW really often.

Character details:

- Class: Warrior
- Race: Tauren
- Character's name: Wiped
- Character's level: Uhm I start this character today so... 10 Very Happy
- Talent build/s: I'll Fury for PvE and Arms for PvE
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Everybody knows Fury warrior is the best DPS for PvE, but in other case Arms can be good. Depends on gear imo. And Arms for PvP.. HELLYEA everybody loves bladestorm Very Happy
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equiped at the character ) I have 3 heirloom. 1 Shoulder, 1 Chest and 1 two handed axe for warrior. So I'm very OP now Very Happy
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: I have a warrior on alliance side so i already learned the rotation for PvE: (Blood rage>Berserker Rage)>Whirlwind >Blood Thirst>Slam(if Blood Thirst crits)>Heroic Throw>Heroic Strike>Battle Shout>Demoralizing Shout>Battle Stance>Rend>Thunderclap>Overpower if it procs>Berserker Stance rinse and repeat>Battle Stance after Rend has dispelled off of mob/boss.
For PvP I use: Charge>Rend>Overbower>Mortal Strike>Overpower> And if anybody still alive around me > Bladestrom

- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) I'll level Blacksmith and Mining
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame)...10minutes Very Happy

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
:In other server we killed Illidan (realm-first) Yes, i was a warrior.
In this server we did ToC10 Twins realm first. With my main (Donne - Already deleted)

b) PvP experience
:I really like PvP-ing with warrior, but I don't like play arenas. Only if I have a good partner.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you’d like to share with us?
:

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
:Yes, I able to visit even every day.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
: I read the forum and I really like your raidings. I saw many videos about that and you're really good.
- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild ?
:No.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Not really.

- What are your former guilds & why aren’t you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:I have a Warlock with 5k GS in PvE.
-Anything else you would like to add?
: I hope you won't decline me just because of my level. I think I wrote everything so you can see, i'm not a noob and with this relics i can level quite fast.
I'll wait for your answer Smile
Regards.

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) yes , 100 % ... i am there ... gona give my ass for the horde

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
-

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow
Knife
Food
Lighter Very Happy

4. If your house is gettin robed while you play WoW ... what you gona do ?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gona call the cops Very Happy

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
In my left hand is the mouse, and my right hand i pick the beer Very Happy

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while tryin to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
I never made any mistake Razz But if yes, I'll wait for an other raid.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
Hellno... I'f I'll accepted I'll stay as long as you want me Very Happy

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.
I'll do some Battleground or reputation and wait for any free spot.
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Tue 28 Dec 2010, 1:23 pm   Post numberPost #2

hmmmm, if you will be tank at lvl 80 i give you + =D
but i like the app so + =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Tue 28 Dec 2010, 3:38 pm   Post numberPost #3

i give a +
Back to top Go down
Wiped

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Tue 28 Dec 2010, 8:51 pm   Post numberPost #4

Yes, I'll go for tank as well, just vote for me please Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
lussifer
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Tue 28 Dec 2010, 8:53 pm   Post numberPost #5

ye we need tanks...so give y word that u gonna be tank and u have my vote too Smile))
Back to top Go down
Wiped

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Tue 28 Dec 2010, 8:58 pm   Post numberPost #6

As I said, I'll get tank gear too. But I need some DPS gear first because I can't tank with green crap tank gear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ollmebysan
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 12:30 am   Post numberPost #7

i give a +.
gl men.
Back to top Go down
Wiped

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 11:24 am   Post numberPost #8

If ppl doesn't write here anything that's a 'negative' point, or they just doesn't read yet? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 4:05 pm   Post numberPost #9

Wiped wrote:
If ppl doesn't write here anything that's a 'negative' point, or they just doesn't read yet? Very Happy

they just haven't read it yet or dunno what to vote cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 6:57 pm   Post numberPost #10

You forget to answer 1 question Smile

- What are your former guilds & why aren’t you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)

Looking forward for its Answer prior to giving vote ^^
Back to top Go down
Wiped

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Wed 29 Dec 2010, 7:41 pm   Post numberPost #11

Oops really Very Happy So here is my answer.
What are your former guilds & why aren’t you in those at the moment?:
I was in the Project Horde when I arrived the server. I was in like 4 months and get gkicked. Since the Guildmaster has gone, the Officers feels they're the new bosses now. So Me and other 6 members get kicked because of low GS (Btw i was 5400+ before i deleted my char.)
Back to top Go down
Wiped

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Thu 30 Dec 2010, 5:23 pm   Post numberPost #12

Ok I guess this will declined. Np thanks btw Very Happy
You can close or something...
Back to top Go down
lussifer
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Thu 30 Dec 2010, 6:08 pm   Post numberPost #13

as i said..u have plus from meh Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Thu 30 Dec 2010, 7:16 pm   Post numberPost #14

@Ritzz wrote:
but i like the app so + =D

if u will be tank after got 80 then Like a Star @ heaven from me and i really like experienced player
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Thu 30 Dec 2010, 7:22 pm   Post numberPost #15

i change my vote to a negative
Back to top Go down
Wiped

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Thu 30 Dec 2010, 9:11 pm   Post numberPost #16

And can you tell me, why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 12:04 am   Post numberPost #17

WEEEE DONT NEED TANKS CUZ IM DA BEST! ok i was joking... we need more tanks and im just a newb so
+from me and cya in guild

hey psshhh im da best anyway:P
Back to top Go down
theoffspring
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 12:16 am   Post numberPost #18

@Ritzz wrote:

same here, but just without the smile!!!
Back to top Go down
Devlen
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Devlen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 10:21 am   Post numberPost #19

+2 from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Galawany
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Fri 31 Dec 2010, 10:33 am   Post numberPost #20

+ from me but nils why you give first + and than - ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Sat 01 Jan 2011, 10:30 am   Post numberPost #21

if i can vote for GD i'm givin u huge + !! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Sun 02 Jan 2011, 4:05 pm   Post numberPost #22

+
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Wed 05 Jan 2011, 7:39 pm   Post numberPost #23

We are seriously in need of tank atm, so let us know whats your progression about equipments; as you have seen already many members voted just to see you as tank.
Back to top Go down
Wiped

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Wed 05 Jan 2011, 9:37 pm   Post numberPost #24

Well, I'm level 61 or so... but I have a Tauren Warrior with tank gear /4100gs/ If I'm accepted just tell me, and I'll join. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped   Wed 05 Jan 2011, 9:52 pm   Post numberPost #25

@Galawany wrote:
+ from me but nils why you give first + and than - ?

cos i'm complex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Wiped      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Wiped

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.