HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Fancyypants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FancyyR

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Fancyypants   Thu 06 Jan 2011, 11:28 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name: Vladimir
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7

Character details: That's a tricky one... I can't name a main class since i really like this game, so i will stand out my 2 chars that i have here as my stronges one, a rogue named Fancyypants and a priest named Octordz.

- Class: rogue
- Race: undead (for life!)
- Character's name: Fancyypants
- Character's level: 70
- Talent build: Mostly depends of my mood, choice of weapons, PvP or PvE situation and targets that i'm about to kill ofcourse Smile. But to fill in the blanks, i pick 16/3/42 as the most effective built for subtlety rogue on this server.

- Why did you choose this build?: well, mostly because i'm being forsed to, since i'm more of a Mutilate spec fan
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Depends of my target (their armor actually) but in general, i spam Hemorrhage so i gain Combo Points so i can use my Finishing moves after.
- Professions & lvl: Jewelcrafting 375/ Mining 375/ Engineering 375 <33333
- Total time played on your character: 31 days

- Class: priest
- Race: undead (for life!)
- Character's name: Octordz
- Character's level: 70
- Talent build: Weeee, now that's a tough one ^^. Well, i LOVEEEE healing, but i've geared up as a shadow priest but from today i'm actually going to do what i love the most, and that's to be tough ass to kill, so atm i'm pvp disci spec (don't care if you don't like my built, i still love Mass Dispel!) 47/14/0.

- Why did you choose this build?: Because it's fun!!! and kinda the best in my oppinion (with bugs that we have ofc).
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: PW: Shield > Prayer of Mending > Renew > Mana Burn !!! SPAM !!! (i love to be spammed afterwards with whispers ^^)
- Professions & lvl: Alchemy (only for one Flash {Flash of Chromatic Wonders}) 375/ Herbalism 375/ Engineering 33something (only so i can use Rocket Boots extreme!)
- Total time played on your character: 15 days (this char has been bought from some ally and then transfered)

Raiding:
a) Raiding experience (PreTBC & TBC):
:Pretty much everything that Crogge has to offer, including full 60lv raids and dungeons, but when it comes to TBC, i also have some knowledge when it comes to full TK, BT and SSC (fully scripted) and as well with Hyjal and Sunwell Plateau

b) PvP experience :
I promised myself to kill every squidface i meet (Draenei) and so far only 1 or 2 got away /proud.
But seriously, i like PvPing as much as i like PvE part of the game, so it would take much from you guys to forse me join a premade or something like that related to PvP

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you’d like to share with us?
Well, in my previous guild while it was still in it's peak i was one of the main raid leaders and i can say that we downed everyone boss on this server but Hydros simply because we lacked of enough active guild members. After the guild "shrunk" i stopped organising raids simply because i don't want to waste time on... wastes? If you got the picture Smile

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
Uff, i guess i could visit you, can't say i would do it twice a week, but i can promise to visit it more often then i would usually do if that's important for the guild.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
Umm, active ppl, friendly and helpful comunity, "green text" all day long (that's my specialty) and hopefully active raiding after the update comes

Do you have real friends or family members in our guild ?
I have in game friends: Immortall, Orclord (i call him Porky), Havick (he's being forsed to be my friend so i'm counting him as well)

- Is there anyone in the guild who can recommend you?
Havick asked me a few times to join you guys and i have to say that he did make me look more into you Smile
Also i need to have Immortall under controll so... lets say he's one of the propoters as well

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 60 ? ( if so write the names please [if the application gets accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )

Yes, i have Hungerdemon (70lv mage) and a shaman who i'm still leveling named Elonea (6Xlv)

- What are your former guilds & why aren’t you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)

The first guild i join was with my first char on this server, hunter Fancyy, and it was Spellbound and i don'tremember why i left it... but i know i joined Serbian Guerillas and after i joined Devouring Light with hunter and Brutal Assault with priest (former Octord, long storry). After i "lost" my hunter, i devoted myself to BA and the only reason i regreat is that ppl just got tired of this server and many left, the very reason i joined BA, the amazing comunity. To sum it up, i left BA because it's not the guild i first joined but for that, i'll need more writting space ^^.

-Anything else you would like to add?
Well, i think i'm a good guy (DOH!) and i truly enjoy playing this game, and to increase my pleasure i need the "green text" which i treasure the most, so i'm hoping of finding that in your guild and i hope that i answered all of your questions the best way that i know, and i sincerely hope that you liked my answers which reflect me in general. Wish you best of luck and a soon answer.
Cheers!!!
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Fancyypants   Thu 06 Jan 2011, 11:38 pm   Post numberPost #2

really nice apply, i've never read such apply + from me no doubt!
Back to top Go down
Orcy
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2038
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Fancyypants   Thu 06 Jan 2011, 11:49 pm   Post numberPost #3

+12564 cheers
Back to top Go down
Immortall
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Character information
Name: Quit.
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Fancyypants   Thu 06 Jan 2011, 11:52 pm   Post numberPost #4

FancyyR wrote:
Also i need to have Immortall under controll so... lets say he's one of the propoters as well

afro

Anyway + from very helpfull aka skill'd player. <3

Srecno,nabe Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Fancyypants   Fri 07 Jan 2011, 12:16 am   Post numberPost #5

+ from me , swaka ti cast , maximalno si odradio app. GL sa upadanjem u gild Wink
Back to top Go down
Apo
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Character information
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Fancyypants   Fri 07 Jan 2011, 10:18 am   Post numberPost #6

yay thats the spirit ! Very Happy +3 ofc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Fancyypants   Fri 07 Jan 2011, 10:19 am   Post numberPost #7

Perfect application, +
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Fancyypants   Fri 07 Jan 2011, 11:19 am   Post numberPost #8

+
Back to top Go down
Apo
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Character information
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Fancyypants   Fri 07 Jan 2011, 12:36 pm   Post numberPost #9

gz accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Immortall
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Character information
Name: Quit.
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Fancyypants   Fri 07 Jan 2011, 12:40 pm   Post numberPost #10

Lock move kgo. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Fancyypants   Fri 07 Jan 2011, 10:13 pm   Post numberPost #11

@Immortall wrote:
Lock move kgo. Razz

If you say so...

Vladimire, you're accepted! Contact any High Council or Peacekeeper in-game for an invite to the guild. Also, create forums account with in-game character's name as account name otherwise your account won't be actived.

Moved & locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Fancyypants      Post numberPost #12

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Fancyypants

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.