HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Pienas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pienas_

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Pienas   Tue 11 Jan 2011, 8:54 pm   Post numberPost #1

For example : " Pienas's Aplication "

Name: Evaldas
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class: Currently i am playing with resto/feral druid. I also played with priest(disc, holy, shadow), for 4 years
- Race: tauren druid and bloodelf priest
- Character's name: Druid-Pienas
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: 11 in balance - 60 resto talents.
- Why did you choose this build/s?:
I have tired to choose those talents, that increased character abilities. In balance talents there are talents like Moonglow -it decreases spells mana cost of the spells that i mostly use as a healer(rejuvenation, regrowth, healing touch), nature masterity - it increases critical strike ability of some healing spells. On a resto tree i have tried to do the same choosing only talents that i thought are needed for healing (like naturalist talent, who combined with a glyph of healing touch reduces healing touch spell casting time to 0.7s).
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equiped at the character )
both resto and feral are full epic Resto has 5.4k gs pve items feral has 5k gs all epic items except boots, that are 200 lvl blue item.
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: ___ -> ___ -> ___ (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player)

- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
skining and enchanting both are at 450 lvl
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame)
total played time on chcaracter is 8 days.. maybe not much but i have recently come to play to this server
Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
:
On sangreal server i played as a priest. I was a member of Ace Of Spades guild, that was best guild on a server horde side, at that time. Guild was able to clear any instance SSC, Mountain of Hyjal, Tempest Keep, Black temple and other. So with my guild i have cleared all tbc 25 man instances. Later on Woltk i cleared naxxramas VOA some ulduar boses that were working at the time. Later i have raided ICC and TOC.
b) PvP experience:
:
With my discipline priest i have reached 1900 rate with a death knight.
- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
: Yes i am able

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
: i expect some Friendly environment and i want to play WOW with ppl who plays for some pleasure and wants to discover 25/10 raid tactics.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No i don't have any realtime friends or family members in your guild.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: No. I am new at this server i have recently come to play here so i do not have many friends here.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Ace Of Spades. Before 2 years it was best guild, but now ppl have left because on sangreal server content no one upgrading its content and only smae things like naxxramas are working for a year.So now i need a new guild.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:I have 1lvl character... Its priest. It is not 70 lvl or above character at the moment, but i am planing to level it.

-Anything else you would like to add?
:

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will respawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) ..... (you can type whatever you like)
I Choose
e) it depends of things that i am doing at that moment. If i have nothing better to do i will help to defend him.

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
I am not playing for items. I am playing because i want see some new boss killing tactics and i want to feel pleasure while playing this game. People who are playing for items are greedy and always are giving bad mood for other players. i am not like that.
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow. Very Happy
I would take my guitar.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die tryin.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.

I choose c).
5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Sometimes .... if ppl are not listening.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

I do not drink much ... so i better save raid.

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while tryin to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?

If it is realy a mistake that i have made i admit it and w8 for another raid.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
I do not want to have guild were players are addicted to the items. If it is realy good guild and if i like it i would like to stay.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

I want to participate in every raid but if there are no place to me at this moment maybe on another raid i can be accommodated . But, i think, for a healer there are always place in a raid Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Orcy
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2038
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pienas   Tue 11 Jan 2011, 10:01 pm   Post numberPost #2

+4
Back to top Go down
Belanne
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Character information
Name: Nicolasmage
Race: Dwarf
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pienas   Tue 11 Jan 2011, 10:15 pm   Post numberPost #3

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Very Happy
labas dienas Razz
allways have liked lithuanians mby cuz they are mah neighbours but all of them are fun personalities + its a full done application AND he`s resto AND good in english why would any1 give a negative Very Happy good luck with application afro
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pienas   Wed 12 Jan 2011, 4:37 am   Post numberPost #4

+3 good luck good application
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pienas   Wed 12 Jan 2011, 7:53 am   Post numberPost #5

+ Smile
Back to top Go down
Blackdeath
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pienas   Wed 12 Jan 2011, 8:59 am   Post numberPost #6

+ For teh braljukas!
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pienas   Wed 12 Jan 2011, 10:25 am   Post numberPost #7

Your talent build and glyphs need a little tweaking Wink but overall I liked your application and gonna give a + GL.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pienas   Wed 12 Jan 2011, 10:46 am   Post numberPost #8

+3 Gluck.
Back to top Go down
Tzuni
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character information
Name: Tzuni
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pienas   Wed 12 Jan 2011, 11:10 am   Post numberPost #9

+ from me
good luck
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pienas   Wed 12 Jan 2011, 11:16 am   Post numberPost #10

ACCEPTED! Contact any High Council in-game for an invite to the guild and to add your main character into DKP list. Also, create forums account with in-game character's name as account name otherwise your account won't be actived.

Moved & locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Pienas      Post numberPost #11

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Pienas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.