HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Chiaki

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chiakii

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Chiaki   Fri 14 Jan 2011, 2:23 am   Post numberPost #1

Name: Dragana
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9

Character details:

- Class: Paladin
- Race: girlly Bloodelf ofc ;p
- Character's name: Chiaki
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: PVE [ 51/5/15 ] and PVP [ 52/19/0 ]
- Why did you choose this build/s?: PVE alot of crits and PVP a very strong healer with some very nice defensive abilities
- Gear : 5350gs mostly pvp still working on pve
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: heal-> sacred shield, flash of light, Hshock etc; dps-> consecration, judg, Hshok, shield of right, exorcism
- Professions & lvl: jwc 450 ( epic gems maker ;p) + mining 450, i also know how to cook :laugh out loud!:
- Total time played on your character: 10+ days

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
: PreTBC- here and there ; TBC-fullest ; WotLK- hmm still learning

b) PvP experience:
: BGs, arenas, mass pvp u name it ;p

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
: yeah wipe on Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider 2.5k hp left -.- (TBC) ... best wipee evah cracked up laughing
: well on wotlk all i can do is follow orders in raids cus lack of exp in icc toc ...

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
: yes it would be my pleasure ;p

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
: i dont expect nothing from perfectness it just perfect Wink

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: Rudonjaa

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Rudonjaa

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: only one "Templars of Balkan" still in it but it is small giuld cant do even small dungneons but i love that folks cracked up laughing so i know thay'll undrestand

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: not yet playing dk name Jk but she is lvl 66 on stand by... still working on paladin

-Anything else you would like to add?
: hm yes i do ... if i dont make it well i hope im gonna but if i dont .... (think positive) ^^
: well im just kidding i would love to be proud member of Hellgurds.
*** Best Regards, Chiaki

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will respawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.

* e) ..... I'll be there 1000%

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
* hell no !!! it will drop next time ...

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
* hm let me see ... my bunny (pet), prince charming, and red ferrari just look at it Very Happy

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die tryin.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
* hm ill goo first whit b) than ill go c) and after c) just d) maybe i will scare them after d) Very Happy

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
* omg i donno what's worse hahaha ... raid ofc we dont wanna redo it if we dont have to I can buy beer after the boss ;p

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while tryin to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?
*i would kick myself if I was rl ;p

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
* hell no ... nevah ! ill continue too help other gear up as well.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.
* i can do planty stuff like grinding doing rdf, arena, bg ... raiding is not the only thing in wow ... and wow is not the only thing in life!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Chiaki   Fri 14 Jan 2011, 2:48 am   Post numberPost #2

i know this lady from crogge server...she heal like crazy and make huge dmg when she play retri. + from me
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Chiaki   Fri 14 Jan 2011, 3:51 am   Post numberPost #3

Last night did a Rdf with her ...she is really a cool gal with cool attitude.
+ from me for sure Smile
Gluck.
Back to top Go down
Zbrckotina
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Character information
Name: Zbrckotina
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Chiaki   Fri 14 Jan 2011, 4:20 am   Post numberPost #4

a + from me too.
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Chiaki   Fri 14 Jan 2011, 8:32 am   Post numberPost #5

+ for Chiaki Wink
Back to top Go down
Asanoryu
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 974
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Character information
Name: Asanodaelf
Race: Night Elf
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Chiaki   Fri 14 Jan 2011, 8:45 am   Post numberPost #6

+here too
Back to top Go down
Krvolok
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Chiaki   Fri 14 Jan 2011, 8:59 am   Post numberPost #7

+1
Back to top Go down
theoffspring
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Chiaki   Fri 14 Jan 2011, 9:59 am   Post numberPost #8

+
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Chiaki   Fri 14 Jan 2011, 10:35 am   Post numberPost #9

Accepted & hellcome.
Contact some high council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main ingame char or your account wont be activated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Chiaki      Post numberPost #10

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Chiaki

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.