HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Slifer

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Sun 16 Jan 2011, 8:11 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name:Daniel
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 4-5

Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Well i`m trainig Football and going to school.When i have free time i share it with girlfriend and friends Razz

Character details:

- Class:Mage
- Race:Undead
- Character's name:Sliferr
- Character's level:70
- Talent build:17/0/44
- Why did you choose this build?:Cuse i think this talent build is the best build that frost mage can have Razz /smile
- Gear : 16 epic items 0 green 0 blue
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Blizzard (rank1) >> Frostbolt (rank1)>> Macro
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame)

Expirience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC):
:BT`SSC`TK .. i like to join random raids but i think i`m good raid leader i can lead any istance in server Razz

b) PvP experience
:Bg`s Arenas

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
:

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
:with pleasure

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
: i like this guild and the ppls who are playing in it cuse they have skills and can play realy good Razz /smile
- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild ?
:nope :S

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Havick;Boio

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those atm? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:Spellbound i leaved that guild cuse some players making me nervious all the time and i`m pissed off from them ..

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 60 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:feral druid Valkorn lvl 70 Night ELf ; Human Mage Slifer lvl 70
-Anything else you would like to add?
:well i know i cant hold my nervious but to all players from Hellguards who hates me i want to tell them that I`m Sorry for everything i did to them and i will be glad if those ppl accept my Aplli to help me to calm down and i`m sure we gonna be good friends Razz /smile i swear to not use caps look and dont insult players from hellguards ;] thnx for everything Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Sun 16 Jan 2011, 8:17 pm   Post numberPost #2

Quote :
Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Havick;Boio
Yes, i can recommend him he is good skilled player... sometimes nervous >.> .. like us all sometimes cuz of some spammer/abuser or someth... + 2
Back to top Go down
Havick
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Sun 16 Jan 2011, 8:34 pm   Post numberPost #3

Same, i recommend him hes good skilled mage and deserve second chance to join us

+ 2 GL Smile
Back to top Go down
zenpt
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Character information
Name: Zenpt
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Sun 16 Jan 2011, 8:52 pm   Post numberPost #4

+ from me, a frost mage cant e calm ;D
Back to top Go down
Apo
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Character information
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Sun 16 Jan 2011, 9:00 pm   Post numberPost #5

he isnt on blacklist so its not 2nd chance its just another application.

since 2 ppl can recommend you and i dont have personal issues with you. + from me since you are skilled player and got friends in guild.
Back to top Go down
Immortall
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Character information
Name: Quit.
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Sun 16 Jan 2011, 9:11 pm   Post numberPost #6

Neutral.
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Sun 16 Jan 2011, 9:35 pm   Post numberPost #7

since i heared this
Ifkabatka wrote:
One big fokin' imba MINUS.
In my carrier in Crogges I've seen how this kiddo insults the whole bulgarian group of players.
Dude,1st off all-learn your mother language,2nd-learn how to act polite and friendly and 3rd-get the hell outta here.

-

Last edited by Muruk on Wed 19 Jan 2011, 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed my opinion)
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 6:59 am   Post numberPost #8

STIFLER FTW!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 10:37 am   Post numberPost #9

Slifer wrote:

- Class:Mage
- Race:Undead
- Character's name:Sliferr

no need to read more ! name tell evrythink Very Happy + from me Wink
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Character information
Name: Zodiark
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 11:37 am   Post numberPost #10

-3 from me

I doubt he has grown up at all since his last application.
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 11:40 am   Post numberPost #11

Actually I doubt he could be good for Hellguards. Anger problems, insulting and now second application. I say no. It's a mistake to fill another application, sorry mate.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Character information
Name: Zodiark
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 11:42 am   Post numberPost #12

Rasshidan wrote:
Actually I doubt he could be good for Hellguards. Anger problems, insulting and now second application. I say no. It's a mistake to fill another application, sorry mate.

*cough*Third*cough*
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 11:44 am   Post numberPost #13

Woah.
Back to top Go down
Tzuni
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character information
Name: Tzuni
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 11:49 am   Post numberPost #14

Hm no, ty
- from me
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 11:57 am   Post numberPost #15

Well, if i didn't know him ingame i wouldn't have anything to say about him at all, and like this i can only say that he's a good mage, and sadly he didn't even mention that in his application.
I won't give hin - nor + since his application doesn't tell me anything but it seems that "those on the top" have decided already.
Tough luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 1:50 pm   Post numberPost #16

also Musi is giving + 2 he can't log on his reg Smile ask him if u wanna ;p Smile
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Race: Worgen
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 1:54 pm   Post numberPost #17

big - from me
Back to top Go down
Havick
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 1:55 pm   Post numberPost #18

I honestly don't see the problem that some guys have with him only because he sometimes have some days bad mood, as I have seen some members within the guild to begin discussions with each other ... which is normal we have bad days-.-
I play with him 2v2 and it's not so bad person as some Hellguards "describe it"
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 2:06 pm   Post numberPost #19

Well havick that makes u 1 of few who support his application.

a - from me cuz of the past not verry long ago ,nerdrage...insulting...nerdrage again,crying in BGs for "unfair" gameplay (wich i guess was on my side) anyway GL ...or not.
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 4:59 pm   Post numberPost #20

i heard lately u said some things about me... i dont know are they true... anyway ill stay neutral here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 5:08 pm   Post numberPost #21

Ibo:Myrakolix: He is a good player i'll give him +++++ Wink
he can confirm it Smile
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 5:19 pm   Post numberPost #22

Boio wrote:
he can confirm it Smile
Boio Myrakolix is not from Hellguards afaik, and those who wanna vote for Slifer tell them to login and vote.
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 5:50 pm   Post numberPost #23

warloke wrote:
Boio wrote:
he can confirm it Smile
Boio Myrakolix is not from Hellguards afaik, and those who wanna vote for Slifer tell them to login and vote.

Correction, Myrakolix IS in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Tzuni
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character information
Name: Tzuni
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 5:55 pm   Post numberPost #24

Boio, i got that u and Slufer are friends and wanna play together, but still this whole thing sux...
You can write down that everyone in the guild likes him and wants him in, but cant login due some issues...

I don't like Slifer because he isnt mature enough to fit in what i think is a true Hellguard (neither are u but thats another topic).
Start flaming me or whateva u want but i am totaly against inviting kids that don't know how to behave themselves.

Thanks and have fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 6:18 pm   Post numberPost #25

Quote :

Since when u didnt enter Crogge ... atm Myrakolix is Honey but nvm Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-