Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Character information
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 6:26 pm   Post numberPost #26

/clap for voters from GD... Srsly you wont be the one who will see his bad behaviour in guild chat at least stop being hypocrits... on topic i think he matured now i give him credit as i already gave vote. if not what is problem with kicking him ?:> srsly troublemakers Razz
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 8:10 pm   Post numberPost #27

Apo you can't judge people and their votes. You have no right to do such thing and to mention it. I've seen a lot of guys passing through the guild and I've been in this guild way much longer than you have in total. He is a pvp player from what I've seen and he'll be spending his life in battlegrounds so the point of accepting him is inviting him into premade groups easily, I doubt he could be a help to guildies "but not sure after he saw this" so live with it and respect others' decisions please.
Back to top Go down
Pry
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Mon 17 Jan 2011, 10:47 pm   Post numberPost #28

-
Reason: Nerd rage

For Boio and Havick I won't give a - but I will be neutral, otherwise it would be a - from me

GL anyway
Back to top Go down
Tzuni
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character information
Name: Tzuni
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Tue 18 Jan 2011, 6:24 am   Post numberPost #29

Apokalipt wrote:
/clap for voters from GD... Srsly you wont be the one who will see his bad behaviour in guild chat at least stop being hypocrits...

Soooo, we - those who wait for update on Croggesserver and play on Gamer District meanwhile - should not say our opinion considering our guild on Croggesserver? If so, let me know so i stop reading all threads related to Croggesserver....

P.S. Thanks for the support, Apo...
Back to top Go down
Apo
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Character information
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Tue 18 Jan 2011, 1:11 pm   Post numberPost #30

im saying just pls log in at least once per week to crogges.

PS. it not a place for such discusion so i wont say anything more
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Race: Worgen
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Tue 18 Jan 2011, 1:31 pm   Post numberPost #31

Apokalipt wrote:
/clap for voters from GD... Srsly you wont be the one who will see his bad behaviour in guild chat at least stop being hypocrits... on topic i think he matured now i give him credit as i already gave vote. if not what is problem with kicking him ?:> srsly troublemakers Razz
>< previous xp with him makes me to give - anyway....and about not playing on crogge...i don't have space left for something else!!!!!don't have what to delete
Back to top Go down
Havick
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Tue 18 Jan 2011, 2:42 pm   Post numberPost #32

He has a little reason what said Smile but it's not for this topic to not create flames ...
Stay inside the topic
Back to top Go down
Ifkabatka
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Wed 19 Jan 2011, 8:03 pm   Post numberPost #33

One big fokin' imba MINUS.
In my carrier in Crogges I've seen how this kiddo insults the whole bulgarian group of players.
Dude,1st off all-learn your mother language,2nd-learn how to act polite and friendly and 3rd-get the hell outta here.
Back to top Go down
Immortall
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Character information
Name: Quit.
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Wed 19 Jan 2011, 8:44 pm   Post numberPost #34

@Havick wrote:
Stay inside the topic

That.

Just make faking decision accepted/declined,as far as I can see he got moar - then +......
Back to top Go down
Asanoryu
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 974
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Character information
Name: Asanodaelf
Race: Night Elf
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr   Thu 20 Jan 2011, 3:19 pm   Post numberPost #35

Declined locked'n'moved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr      Post numberPost #36

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - LivelessSliferr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.