HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Danhe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake.

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Danhe   Fri 21 Jan 2011, 10:03 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name:: Dan
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 10

Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class: Shaman
- Race: Tauren
- Character's name:Danhe
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: Enhancement
- Why did you choose this build?: PvE at the moment(Open for anything)
- Gear : I'm not that well equipped at this very moment, expanding at amazing levels though.

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Stormstrike>Earth Shock>Lava Lash>Flame Shock>Lava Burst>(Repeat or Go on Healing/Lightning depending on the situation)

- Professions & lvl:Skinning and Leatherworking, both at 450
- Total time played on your character: I've spent around 5 days on this char so far.

Experience :
a) Raiding experience :
I have a lot of background raiding experience from Crogge, used to do it often on my priest there.
b) PvP experience
I wasn't that much into PvPing but i did pretty well in most situations.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
Nothing out of the ordinary, raids are based on routine.. at least, most of the times. Very Happy

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
Yes.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
Following some of my friends that joined the guild from my previous server, also seeking PvE/PvP knowledge on every possible occasion.

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
-

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
Helguard

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
This would be my first guild application, ergo guild setup.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
-

-Anything else you would like to add?
Well I would really feel great if I could become a part of this guild. Though the fact of being rejected last time has not improved yet, but still I would like to reapply. Maybe my luck could click. What I can assure you is, inviting me in your guild; u wont regret.
Best Regards.
Soumya/Warloke

ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
e) I'll participate to the best of my ability to defent the warchief.

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
No, i handle priorities and most other rules when it comes to who gets what and when.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Swiss army knife;
Some kind of GPS communicating device;
My girlfriend.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what are you going to do ?
e) I'll add a few more holes to his/her's/their existent ones.

5-9

a) YES I'LL DO THAT.

Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Danhe   Fri 21 Jan 2011, 10:17 pm   Post numberPost #2

please mention ur char from crogge.. and also u are from puffnecks ?
Back to top Go down
Blake.

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Danhe   Fri 21 Jan 2011, 10:32 pm   Post numberPost #3

I was Papiota on Crogge, yes i am in DarkRuffnecks Smile
Back to top Go down
HellGuardian
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Danhe   Fri 21 Jan 2011, 10:38 pm   Post numberPost #4

his char is papiota...u guyz might know him from the old dayz...u see him in pics that bloo posted with the first ever tests on ilidan..b4 the last patch and stufff like that...
ya he is in ruffnecks.but i dont get why that is such a big deal....

anyhow he a close friend from ingame...a cool guy and was 1 of the best pve priests bak in the day and im sure hell get bak on top once he geats gear and gets used to the game again

anyhow donno if im to new of a member to vote or not but if i can vote he has a +1 from me
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Danhe   Fri 21 Jan 2011, 10:43 pm   Post numberPost #5

Papiota, hmm...I remember! Anyway, from my point of view more members from Crogge's Server are welcome, so +.
Back to top Go down
Djinn
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Character information
Name: Kudlak
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Danhe   Fri 21 Jan 2011, 10:46 pm   Post numberPost #6

The app is good but I'm not sure about the spec requirement tho, we recruit only healers now as I've seen. But shamans are flexible so I'm sure you could spec resto if needed. I got no personal issues with this guy back from crogge so I give a +
GL
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Danhe   Sat 22 Jan 2011, 3:05 am   Post numberPost #7

about spec we are recruiting only healers and shamans any spec cause we need moar shamans ill give a + to u
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Danhe   Sat 22 Jan 2011, 4:24 am   Post numberPost #8

Blake. wrote:

-Anything else you would like to add?
Well I would really feel great if I could become a part of this guild. Though the fact of being rejected last time has not improved yet, but still I would like to reapply. Maybe my luck could click. What I can assure you is, inviting me in your guild; u wont regret.
Best Regards.
Soumya/Warloke

Lolz? :O
Back to top Go down
Blake.

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Danhe   Sat 22 Jan 2011, 5:15 am   Post numberPost #9

Pardon me, forgot to cut that one out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Danhe   Sat 22 Jan 2011, 8:50 am   Post numberPost #10

+

If u join this guild 1st what u need to do is to READ all tactics for ICC10 and 25! xD

Cuz im mad about that new ppl come on raids and we wipe hard.. 0.0
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Danhe   Sat 22 Jan 2011, 9:01 am   Post numberPost #11

Hihi I remember Papi from the good all ZA times on Crogge with the nearly impossible Madmax's scripts. If you can remember only two priests could heal a successful raid back there and he along with Demetra ,Staxx(or what was the name of that ally priest?) and Sargy were one of the best holy priests i remember. Ehh ... Smile good old times ....
@on topic + from me for a very skilled and mature player! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Danhe   Sat 22 Jan 2011, 9:31 am   Post numberPost #12

I don't know him and I find his application really poor. I won't give positive here.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Character information
Name: Zodiark
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Danhe   Sat 22 Jan 2011, 10:36 am   Post numberPost #13

I think he didn't skip anything. Application seems fine to me. He gets a +3 from me, I know him from Crogge's. I miss those 15k CoHs in Karazhan. Razz
Back to top Go down
HellGuardian
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Danhe   Sat 22 Jan 2011, 10:54 am   Post numberPost #14

eh ther wer more than 2 priests..eleidess was 1 of the good healers in ZA dayz too and angelofblood..and eleidess is still around..mabe i get her to come GD too =)
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Danhe   Sat 22 Jan 2011, 10:55 am   Post numberPost #15

Since u got many vouch, u get mine too.
Gluck Smile
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Danhe   Sat 22 Jan 2011, 11:17 am   Post numberPost #16

ACCEPTED! Contact any High Council in-game for an invite to the guild and to add your main character into DKP list. Also, create forums account with in-game character's name as account name otherwise your account won't be activated.

Moved & locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Danhe      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Danhe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.