HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Crolegend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
poljak10

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Crolegend   Sat 22 Jan 2011, 12:16 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name:: Toni
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 8+

Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
well i am helpfull,and honest person need some good guild to grow up my gs

Character details:

- Class: Death Knight
- Race: Orc(male)
- Character's name:Crolegend
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: unholy
- Why did you choose this build?: Mainly for PVP
- Gear : I have just started at all need to improve it but i got dk 5.8gs pve and pvp on last realm played

- Your most frequent spell-rotation:Icy touch>plague strike>blood strike x2>scourge strike
- Professions & lvl:Mining and JC on 350 (in leveling)
- Total time played on your character: 1 day and 7 hours on dk
Experience :
a) Raiding experience :
I done mos all instance on my other carachter(ICC10,25,TOC10,25,OS,FOS,POS ect.)
b) PvP experience
lot of pvp playing BG,ARENA.....

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
Yes I have cup of time i make my own

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
That should not be a problem.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
I accept lot of raidings and many friendships to make some own arena team Very Happy

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
:Nobody Sad

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Nop, but i whope to meet somebody

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I have one guild name Legion but preety sucks

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
:arccadica 60lvl rouge

-Anything else you would like to add?
Well I would really feel great if I could become a part of this guild. Though the fact of being rejected last time has not improved yet, but still I would like to reapply. Maybe my luck could click. What I can assure you is, inviting me in your guild; u wont regret.
Best Regards.

ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) yes , 100 % ... i am there ... For the Horde
b) fuck him , he will respawn
c) Who gives a Damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid
e) ..... (you can type whatever you like)
a is my answer done it much of time

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
Ans. Orc Dk is beast he look relly angry Smile

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Ans. Damn don't even wanna think about it Very Happy...this question reminds me of the movie Cast-away Very Happy

4. If your house is gettin robed while you play WoW ... what you gona do ?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gona call the cops
b) pfff ... as long they dont try to take my PC we are cool
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die tryin
d) ill run around screaming like little girl
Ans. c. I would definitely try to kick them away Very Happy, no matter whats happening inside wow.

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
Ans. Nah not at all.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
Ans.preety hard to say becauase he will probably kill me but u can be sure i will make anything what i can in raid + i have moste exp.

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while tryin to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
Ans. If he wanna do that that is his wish i wouldn't angry on him

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
Ans. Lol like i stated before, i play the game for fun,gear is really a least part of it, i am the guy you can actually trust; I'm sure you wont repent Smile

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Ans.Much of raid will be reagain so that is not problem
Cool
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Crolegend   Sat 22 Jan 2011, 12:48 pm   Post numberPost #2

- DK is closed
- Noone in guild you know
- not much playtime
+ nice application
im sorry but i will vote with -
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Crolegend   Sat 22 Jan 2011, 12:58 pm   Post numberPost #3

@Muruk wrote:
- DK is closed
- Noone in guild you know
- not much playtime
+ nice application
im sorry but i will vote with -

muruk said it all and also u will join us to get geared only and then u will leave ?
Quote :

Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Crolegend   Sat 22 Jan 2011, 1:12 pm   Post numberPost #4

You look like an hungry item player to me ... Evil or Very Mad
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 8+ - Yea right . I'm sorry , but my English is way better and i give it only a 7 :].
I didn't like the application verry much . Sorry but - 2.
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Race: Worgen
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Crolegend   Sat 22 Jan 2011, 1:42 pm   Post numberPost #5

poljak10 wrote:
Name:: Toni
- bye
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Crolegend   Sat 22 Jan 2011, 1:59 pm   Post numberPost #6

poljak10 wrote:

-Anything else you would like to add?
Well I would really feel great if I could become a part of this guild. Though the fact of being rejected last time has not improved yet, but still I would like to reapply. Maybe my luck could click. What I can assure you is, inviting me in your guild; u wont regret.
Best Regards.

I'm pretty sure you didn't apply before, and those bold text is been copied from the example application.

Therefore we are not recruiting any Dks at the moment so no point for giving any + or -.
Topic closed and moved.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Crolegend      Post numberPost #7

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Crolegend

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.