HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Anndroid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anndroid

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Anndroid   Mon 24 Jan 2011, 7:42 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name: Lal Malik
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class: Hunter
- Race: Tauren
- Character's name: Anndroid
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Marksman
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I need a good PVE guild which do Guild Raids this is the one ! Mainly for PVE !
- Gear : I am fully epic Geared, 5595 GS
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Serpent Sting, Chimera Shot, Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot, Steady SHot (till Chimera Refreshes) and continue same !!
- Professions & lvl: Mining & Jewelcrafting both 450
- Total time played on your character: 11 Days, 18 Hours, 18 Minutes

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
: Almost all Wotlk Raids, Icc 10/25, TOC 10/25, Pos, Fos, Hor, and rest...

b) PvP experience:
:hmmm i got low exp abt PVP cuz i dont really like PVP

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:Dont Have now if i get some i would like to share with Guildies & Friends for sure Smile

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
:Its not a Problem with me Smile For Sure i will come on daily basis Smile
General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Good Pve Guild, Weekly or Daily Guild Raids, which help all Guildies to Gear up Fast, but as i said i m Epic Geared, just need a Good Guild for PVE Raids !

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: I think no one, but ofc someone knows me cuz i was/am the best DPS in all PUB Raids !!

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Dont Know, May Be but not sure

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:Legion of Darkness, as i said no Guild Raids, less people for raids.. 1 boss and wipes and end...

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: I Dont have any other chars, but having level 67 DK on same acccount Razz
-Anything else you would like to add?
: Looking for Positive Replies ! Hope u'll invite me Smile, and i m sure i am/will be the best DPSer and Hunter of ur Guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Anndroid   Mon 24 Jan 2011, 7:54 pm   Post numberPost #2

Ye ye thats verry nice .....wana add this is not a guild where u gear up then if somehow Hellgaurds doesnt organise raids for a week or 2 ....and the u leave for good,wich is kinda lame as u said in your former guild they were raid inactive? or that they wipe alot? dunno man this not what most of us expect....dont get me wrong i had enough for today ppl who just wana gear up.

Il stay neutral here,wait for the rest of guild to comment on your application.

Offtopic: do u know maybe a player whos nick is "Android" ingame? i wana cut off his nuts for taking the name i used for 4 years -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anndroid's Application   Mon 24 Jan 2011, 8:03 pm   Post numberPost #3

Well your class is closed atm but i remember u and u are rly good rdps and i like PvE ppl so + from me and gl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anndroid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Anndroid   Mon 24 Jan 2011, 8:12 pm   Post numberPost #4

thanx nikolla, and i m not Android, i made this nick on Android (Google Software) Razz was searching for android but it was taken, and i said that that guild is having low ppl, when ever we try to raid we need to collect ppl from out, so it will be a PUB, they only try once and then shooooo to home :S Wipes are also a part of raid, but practice makes man Perfect !
Back to top Go down
Immortall
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Character information
Name: Quit.
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Anndroid   Mon 24 Jan 2011, 8:20 pm   Post numberPost #5

Torrent wrote:

Offtopic: do u know maybe a player whos nick is "Android" ingame? i wana cut off his nuts for taking the name i used for 4 years -.-

/rage x)
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Anndroid   Mon 24 Jan 2011, 8:22 pm   Post numberPost #6

Immortall wrote:
Torrent wrote:

/rage x)

Hey i used on CS once "immortal" that gives me the right to cut your balls too ! XD
Back to top Go down
Immortall
Overlord
Overlord

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Anndroid   Mon 24 Jan 2011, 8:27 pm   Post numberPost #7

Torrent wrote:
Hey i used on CS once "immortal" that gives me the right to suck your balls too ! XD

Fix'd. :PPP

:laugh out loud!:
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Anndroid   Mon 24 Jan 2011, 8:37 pm   Post numberPost #8

Immortall wrote:
Torrent wrote:
Hey i used on CS once "immortal" that gives me the right to make u suck my balls too ! XD

Fix'd. :PPP

:laugh out loud!:

Hmm ^^ what?
Back to top Go down
Immortall
Overlord
Overlord

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Anndroid   Mon 24 Jan 2011, 8:42 pm   Post numberPost #9

Haha,you're pwnd! Very Happy

Anyway enough with off-topic.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Anndroid   Tue 25 Jan 2011, 4:26 am   Post numberPost #10

Hello Lal, we r not recruiting any hunter atm.
Better luck next time.
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Anndroid   Tue 25 Jan 2011, 9:04 am   Post numberPost #11

Torrent wrote:

Don't forget that Gamer District has armory, you can always check there if someone is using your "favorite" name.
Back to top Go down
Anndroid

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Anndroid   Tue 25 Jan 2011, 10:06 am   Post numberPost #12

hey thanx for reply but i didnt saw any of ur hunter online except Abni... that y i liked to apply here, btw thanx !
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Anndroid   Tue 25 Jan 2011, 10:14 am   Post numberPost #13

It's not about online hunters, it's about how much hunters we have in total and our needs.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Anndroid   Fri 28 Jan 2011, 7:19 pm   Post numberPost #14

He is already in guild and same guy who applied on the below application
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2340-espogen-application-accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Anndroid      Post numberPost #15

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Anndroid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-