HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Shinja

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinja

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Shinja   Tue 25 Jan 2011, 1:04 am   Post numberPost #1

Name: Shinja
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7+ (My boss is from USA so I do speak english a lot at work)

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Hmm Ok. Im a calm kinda person. Like to chat with members and friends (specially because its a way to improve my english haha =] ), like to play basketball, Used to play in a band as a drummer but we separated a few years ago and didnt play ever since. OH! and play WoW is veryyy nice. Smile

Character details:

- Class: Paladin
- Race: Bloodelf
- Character's name: Shinja
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: "Main"(5/14/52) "OffSpec" (59/7/5)
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Because i Found most appropriate for PVE.
- Gear : Full epic.
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Judgement > DS > CS > Hammer of Wrath (when applicable) > Exorcism
- Professions & lvl: Mining / BS. Both at 450
- Total time played on your character: On Gamer District no much. But on another server its like been 2 years i guess.

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
: Used to raid a lot. Since TBC and then WotLK. Toc and ICC and others was the mainly ones. And ofc, im open to have new experiences and learn new stuff. Knowledge is never to much Smile

b) PvP experience:
:Not so much.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:Im not used to lead raids, the tank did it almost every time.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
:Yes no problem.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:New friends, new experiences, talk with ppls around the world...and why not all of this in a good horde guild raidind a ICC10? haha Smile

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:Hmm nope, im sorry =/

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Yes. A friend of mine from the other server. Nick is Rawrdger.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment?
:I have no guild here.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
:Hmm, I have 4 chars but not on this server. On Gamer District only 1.

-Anything else you would like to add?
I would like to join your guild, seems a nice and serious guild. I was talking with my friend and he said good things about it. Im not the most experience ppls on the internet but im sure that i can help on the guild to grow and be available anytime that a low lvl ppl need it.

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will respawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) ..... (you can type whatever you like)

Ans D. Always available against an ally haha.

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
No Im not. I play WoW to have fun with friends, gear comes eventually.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Omg, never thought about it! ... How much time do i have? haha Smile

4. If your house is gettin robed while you play WoW ... what you gona do ?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gona call the cops
b) pfff ... as long they dont try to take my PC we are cool
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die tryin
d) ill run around screaming like little girl

Ans C. Its my horse, so dont touch it! haha...if you wanna, you wont lose a leg for asking it ...

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
Ans. No i dont have it. ( I think that i already passed that age ... hahah)

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?

Ans. Hmmm, OK I dont drink haha. So lets assume that is coffee OK? So...hmm, I would save the raid, i mean the coffee is already lost and I can get back to the kitchen and make me some more Smile

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while tryin to read them ?

Ans. No, ofc not. We select ppls to be our GM for a purpose and we believe that they will do their best to make the guild better. So if he decides to kick, he has a reasons for that ...and wait for another chance Smile

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?

Ans. No. Again, I play WoW to have some fun with friends ... gear comes eventually ...(sry about the same answer but i think that still applies)

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Ans. Its cool. Maybe in the meantime i can help some low lvl ppls ... Be patient. Your time will come Smile

I think thats it. Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shinja

PostSubject: Sorry!   Tue 25 Jan 2011, 1:29 am   Post numberPost #2

Omg Im sorry.

Question 4 I read "horse" haha.
But the answer is pretty much the same. I mean, its my house! Get your own! Smile Imma beat the crap out of them ...
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3035
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shinja   Tue 25 Jan 2011, 1:30 am   Post numberPost #3

well done! an excilent appeal....good to have ppl like you around....i was growing tired of childish acting ppl in guild anyway....u got a + from me, i hope rest of the guild will see this fast as possible ,wish u all luck and if u are accepted just to say "Hellcome!

My main ingame is Ashtongue,when u join us il be glad to support u ingame.
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shinja   Tue 25 Jan 2011, 3:53 am   Post numberPost #4

+
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shinja   Tue 25 Jan 2011, 4:06 am   Post numberPost #5

+ from me too
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shinja   Tue 25 Jan 2011, 9:07 am   Post numberPost #6

+
Back to top Go down
Orcy
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2038
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shinja   Tue 25 Jan 2011, 10:46 am   Post numberPost #7

+4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shinja   Tue 25 Jan 2011, 11:30 am   Post numberPost #8

+

Cya in game!

Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shinja   Tue 25 Jan 2011, 2:51 pm   Post numberPost #9

+
GL =D
Back to top Go down
epidemic
High Council
High Council

Title : None
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shinja   Tue 25 Jan 2011, 3:14 pm   Post numberPost #10

Ill support also, +
Back to top Go down
Belanne
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Character information
Name: Nicolasmage
Race: Dwarf
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shinja   Tue 25 Jan 2011, 3:50 pm   Post numberPost #11

i liked it better when it was a horse Very Happy makes sense anyway
u get a huge + from me i liked the app Smile see ya ingame! afro
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shinja   Tue 25 Jan 2011, 5:06 pm   Post numberPost #12

Accepted & hellcome.
Contact some high council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main ingame char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them Smile
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Shinja      Post numberPost #13

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Shinja

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.