HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Obliviousa / Amarauder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
christay

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Obliviousa / Amarauder   Thu 27 Jan 2011, 9:01 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name: Chris Taylor
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10
[
We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Wow, now im going to be honest, this it the question that always makes my heart beat a mile a minute because i never know what to say Razz, My name is Chris Taylor, obviously you already know that, I live in Oxford UK,.. Umm, ive got a First Diploma in ICT & at the moment im in full time work and living with my partner (2 Years running! woop). Ive always been into computers really, my Mum owned her own computer fixing, graphic design & website building company so i kinda was taught by here at the age of about 3 haha, i remember the days 10 years ago abouts when games like Guild Wars had just come out and everyone was excited about that and playing it, i Got into that through my brother (whos a COMPLETE WoW Addict btw Razz) and then we decided to get my mum and dad addicted, so.. a house of gamers! haha, give it another year and next thing we hear from my Mom & brother is Na WoW is the new thing now! So they got into that me being stubborn thought nothing could be better than GW, then i remember going upstairs into my brothers room and him showing me just the simple thing of Him flying his new charector on a Gryphon from Teldressil to Dark shore and i was like.. WOOOOOOWWW and that was it, i was Hooked!! but me being the simple teen i was never stayed on one charector perminantly, i was always making new ones, i was addicted to anything resembling plate armour, it just looked so good, So Warriors & Paladins all the way ftw! i only Ever got one char to 70 on Retail, but ive spent counless hours watching my whole family raid and raid away, my Mom even started her own guild: Moms Friendly Guild on the Aszune Realm and its still to date got 500+ all active members Smile.. Sorry i just realised how much i rambled on.. hope you dont have a headache haha Razz

Character details:

- Class: Paladin
- Race: Blood Elf
- Character's name: Obliviousa
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Holy
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Ive always enjoyed healing for some reason, that thing about giving someone life and also truthfully its a bit of a power issue, without me, you die! hehe Razz
- Gear : Blue - 6, Green - 10
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: I dont think this question is really applicable ? As healers cant really have Rotation, its just keeping a very firm eye on Healbot Wink
- Professions & lvl: Now professions is a thing im going to start very shortly, As you can see from my gear ive only recently turned 80, ofc it will only take me 2-3 days to max them out, but im gonna go for Mining & JewlCrafting Smile
- Total time played on your character: 1 Day, 17 Hours, 1 Minute, 43 Seconds
Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
: TBC - Have Experiance raiding Black Temple, Karazhan, Onoxia's Lair, know all the tatica Smile, WotLK: Have lots of Experiance raiding FoS, PoS, HoR, OS (EoT Farm ofc & 3 Drakes Up), all on HC and Norm, A Little Experiance with ToC, only ever got as far as the first 2 bosses.

b) PvP experience: Im not much of an Arena guy, like a bit of pvp but its mainly PvE for me, if i ever go into a bg i always heal Smile
:

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?:
Your better off not getting PuG Groups Very Happy

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?:
On Gamers District i visit the forums everyday, and i would do the same here, its a great way to pass the time and you get to be a part of the community.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?:

- I am looking for a Raiding & Instance Guild ofc, im not expecting every single raid & instance every month/week i just want to progress with people i can become friends with.
- A Well Knit community, with kind and focused individuals which are willing to work towards a goal.
- To be a part of a Team, i dont want it to be just me or all about me at all, I like Team Interaction.
- A Very Target Driven Community, one which strives on being successful.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?:
No i dont.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?: Unfortunatly No.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
I have had no former guilds on this server. This will be my First ever 'Formal' guild i join.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:
None Butsoon im hoping to start a Hunter & Ive already got a Priest on the rise Smile

Anything you want to add?:
Ofc as you can see i dont have a good GS as of yet, but i know from my experiance that before the end of this Week, i will be at 3.5kgs to 4kgs, and Before Valintines Day im hoping to have a 5kgs PvE Only Gear Smile

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will respawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) that would be so much fine! i would definatley be there, a real live world PvP event not just a bg. Deffo!, If im not in a 25 Man Raid..

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
- Haha a bit of an item hungry whore and a control freak hore, as in control i mean I WANT TO BE EPIC and i want it now! work! work! Work!

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you?
Generator, Mini Microwave, A Pot Noodle. Very Happy

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die tryin.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
HAHA Nope, im a quiet one, i would rather cry in the corner then get all arsy Razz (Wow now you think im a baby (Cries ina Corner))

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

HAHA if i was that Pissed.. Click the Ankh, after the raid lick the beer off the floor.

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while tryin to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?

OMG, everyone makes mistakes, bloody QQ'ers need to just stop.. think.. and shut up Smile

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
No not at All! As im hoping you've seen from my application im looking for a Long Term dedicated Guild who i can be a part of and Raid with, Yes i wanna get geared, but then i get to show it off to you all when i uber heal you in raids lol Smile

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Lifes life, i can always pick up a PuG group or do something else like Rep Gain or something, tis NOT the end of the world lol Smile

Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obliviousa / Amarauder   Thu 27 Jan 2011, 9:10 pm   Post numberPost #2

christay wrote:

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Wow, now im going to be honest, this it the question that always makes my heart beat a mile a minute because i never know what to say Razz, My name is Chris Taylor, obviously you already know that, I live in Oxford UK,.. Umm, ive got a First Diploma in ICT & at the moment im in full time work and living with my partner (2 Years running! woop). Ive always been into computers really, my Mum owned her own computer fixing, graphic design & website building company so i kinda was taught by here at the age of about 3 haha, i remember the days 10 years ago abouts when games like Guild Wars had just come out and everyone was excited about that and playing it, i Got into that through my brother (whos a COMPLETE WoW Addict btw Razz) and then we decided to get my mum and dad addicted, so.. a house of gamers! haha, give it another year and next thing we hear from my Mom & brother is Na WoW is the new thing now! So they got into that me being stubborn thought nothing could be better than GW, then i remember going upstairs into my brothers room and him showing me just the simple thing of Him flying his new charector on a Gryphon from Teldressil to Dark shore and i was like.. WOOOOOOWWW and that was it, i was Hooked!! but me being the simple teen i was never stayed on one charector perminantly, i was always making new ones, i was addicted to anything resembling plate armour, it just looked so good, So Warriors & Paladins all the way ftw! i only Ever got one char to 70 on Retail, but ive spent counless hours watching my whole family raid and raid away, my Mom even started her own guild: Moms Friendly Guild on the Aszune Realm and its still to date got 500+ all active members Smile.. Sorry i just realised how much i rambled on.. hope you dont have a headache haha Razz

Best part of your application, it shows u really made an effort Smile
loved it.
+4
Back to top Go down
christay

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obliviousa / Amarauder   Thu 27 Jan 2011, 9:17 pm   Post numberPost #3

Thank you very much, i would just like to edit something there , my Charector name is actually aMarauder, i totally got my Priest and Paladin mixed up there lol, So sorry.
Back to top Go down
Anton
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character information
Name: Anton
Race: Worgen
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obliviousa / Amarauder   Thu 27 Jan 2011, 9:35 pm   Post numberPost #4

+ from me best app i've seen on this server
Back to top Go down
theoffspring
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obliviousa / Amarauder   Thu 27 Jan 2011, 9:40 pm   Post numberPost #5

+
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obliviousa / Amarauder   Thu 27 Jan 2011, 10:11 pm   Post numberPost #6

Froz3n wrote:
+ from me best app i've seen on this server
Back to top Go down
Immortall
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Character information
Name: Quit.
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obliviousa / Amarauder   Thu 27 Jan 2011, 10:20 pm   Post numberPost #7

Wall of text Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Orcy
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2038
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obliviousa / Amarauder   Thu 27 Jan 2011, 10:45 pm   Post numberPost #8

+4
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obliviousa / Amarauder   Thu 27 Jan 2011, 11:24 pm   Post numberPost #9

+ really nice apply Razz good luck
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obliviousa / Amarauder   Fri 28 Jan 2011, 3:19 am   Post numberPost #10

Just checked his class - role and then screwed the rest. Sorry mate but can't bother myself reading it at this late night. I give positive.
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obliviousa / Amarauder   Fri 28 Jan 2011, 9:13 am   Post numberPost #11

ACCEPTED! Contact any High Council in-game for an invite to the guild and to add your main character into DKP list. Also, create forums account with in-game character's name as account name otherwise your account won't be activated.

Moved & locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Obliviousa / Amarauder      Post numberPost #12

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Obliviousa / Amarauder

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.