HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Temyla

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Temyla

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Temyla   Thu 03 Feb 2011, 12:26 am   Post numberPost #1

Name: Filip Radojicic
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8+

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
I'm an exelent pupil i do play wow to relax and because it is interesting, i have 3 older boring sister that also plays wow...I lisnt to metal music i do like going on concerts...
I trained a basketball and football too but at the moment im training tennis...I weighs 52 pounds and im tall 173centimeters.I have my PC in town so im playing alot Computer games
and i learned to play WoW watching other people how they are playing...I don't talk alot...

Character details:

- Class: Paladin
- Race: Blood Elf
- Character's name: Temyla
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: 7/11/53 Retribusion
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I think that spec is best for pvp...It's very good.I don't like to be a healer so i chossed to be a Retribusion,Demage dealer...Also im collecting Tank gear.
- Gear : Full epic...
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Judgement of light or Judgement of Justice depends is player on mount,hammer of justice,crusader strike,divine storm,exorcism
- Professions & lvl: Blacksmithing 450 & Minning 450
- Total time played on your character: 4 days 14 hours 10 minutes

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
: I don't have much experience in raids how much i do in PVP,i was doing FoS,PoS heroic,ICC 10 i get some PvE items...

b) PvP experience:
: I do have alot experience in PVP,on retail i was in first 5 when i was playing there...I do play alot battlegrounds,arenas...

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
: I had today one great experience. We are doing PoS heroic and at last boss all rolled for 2h-axe and i rolled 100 and get it Smile

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
: Yes i am able...

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
: Nice members,alot PVP and PVE,and players of which can learn alot things that i dont know...

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: I don't have any real life or family members in guild.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: There is one nice player named Jointt... Im playing 2v2 with he...

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: My former guild was Templars of Balkan, im not in it because there is no raids,no premades,no pvp,nobody chat... It's a boring guild ...

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: There is one more character named Rhygin... Shadow priest.

-Anything else you would like to add?
: I do like more PvP than PvE so when u ever doing PvP call me i would be there in minute,nothing is more important than PvP specially if the Strand of the Ancients is playing...
Back to top Go down
Zbrckotina
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Character information
Name: Zbrckotina
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Temyla   Thu 03 Feb 2011, 12:35 am   Post numberPost #2

- from me...we have enough ret palas as it is...every 2 out of 3 applications are ret palas.
Back to top Go down
theoffspring
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Temyla   Thu 03 Feb 2011, 12:46 am   Post numberPost #3

you seem a nice guy, but "no rl friends in guild" + the applications for your role/class are closed, but u wrote your colecting tanking gear....

im neutral here, gl Smile

P.S.: GZ on your axe! :PP
Back to top Go down
Temyla

PostSubject: Tank   Thu 03 Feb 2011, 12:51 am   Post numberPost #4

I have 4950gs tank gear...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Temyla   Thu 03 Feb 2011, 10:46 am   Post numberPost #5

you sayed you were jul from crogge for some reason... somethin's fishy

and in an av i saw you spaming a lot of crap...

-vote
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Temyla   Thu 03 Feb 2011, 11:01 am   Post numberPost #6

- from me, first of all there is no way in hell your english is 8+ second apps for your class are closed and third and most important i care for nuksy's opinion
Back to top Go down
joint
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2010-12-25

Character information
Name: Joint
Race: Worgen
Class: Warrior Warrior
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Temyla   Thu 03 Feb 2011, 11:22 am   Post numberPost #7

+ from me . it`s just about i know about your PVP . GL
Back to top Go down
Plavusa
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Temyla   Thu 03 Feb 2011, 4:33 pm   Post numberPost #8

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8+
Not even english ppl can say they got 8+ and reading your post I would say yur english skill is 1-3 from all those typing errors,
- vote
Back to top Go down
Odious
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Temyla   Sun 06 Feb 2011, 11:49 pm   Post numberPost #9

-
Back to top Go down
Temyla

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Temyla   Mon 07 Feb 2011, 12:23 am   Post numberPost #10

I have also alt priest,holy&shadow gear holy-4.8 gs ...
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4979
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Temyla   Mon 07 Feb 2011, 8:45 pm   Post numberPost #11

Based on the info you provided in your application and the negative points and comments from the previous posts the application looks Declined
so

DECLINED/LOCKED/MOVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Temyla      Post numberPost #12

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Temyla

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.