Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ifkabatka
High Council
High Council

Title : None
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Break   Mon 07 Feb 2011, 10:40 pm   Post numberPost #26

Non-english posts deleted.
I personally like your application,Break.But this thing with the arena farming is kinda disturbing.
Anyway,if we do not have proofs that you really farmed,I do not see a reason you cannot join us.
But till now I'll wait to see how the things with the argue are going.
Posts which are note vote ones will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Break

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Break   Mon 07 Feb 2011, 10:46 pm   Post numberPost #27

kay, im gonna end this story once for all

First time i made an appli for hellguards i remember some1 asked me about shamie's gear and i said that was just missing mace s3 to be full s3, and Fmpv did his coment and gimme a positive and didnt mention anything about farm ( u might find ma old appli on ur database if u still have it byt i doubt ).
Now he claims im a farmer just cuz we reach 70 at +- same time and i got full s3 first ( i would quote it but somehow his reply's got deleted ). Then he affirms that i got ma s3 shoulders while i was a greenie, but then why the hell do i have full s2 gear ? bought it to spend honor ? doh. After ollmebysan came and started saying that i was farmer just cuz Fmpv said so, but as fmpv on first appli, why didnt he mention it on his first coment ? Prolly cuz it's lies, and following Ollme came sergiuz claiming that i was farmer cuz others said so.

Got nothing moar to say, u may close this thread now, not interested in join now.

Wish u all the best, greetings from break
Back to top Go down
Veni
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Break   Mon 07 Feb 2011, 10:52 pm   Post numberPost #28

All application are in Accepted/Declined topic(we dont deleted anything).
About posts - as u can read up Ifka said he deleted non english posts.

Enought. Locked. Moved.Declined.Hf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Break      Post numberPost #29

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Break

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.