HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Xeonpt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xeon

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Xeonpt   Sun 06 Feb 2011, 5:59 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name:David
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:7

We'd like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:Started playing WoW since WoWScape was on patch 2.4.3 (TBC). Since then I played on LastWoW, Feenix, Magic-WoW, Molten-WoW, Gamer-District and retail (patch 4.0.1). I consider myself a mature person, even though I adapt to the people that are surrounding me (meaning as I can be a friend of a childish [yet funny] person, I can be a friend of a very mature one).

Character details:

- Class:Protection Paladin (Retribution as off-spec)
- Race:Blood Elf
- Character's name:Xeonpt
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s:2/55/14
- Why did you choose this build/s?:I've chosen the talents I thought they were the best to tank in any way.
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equiped at the character )Full Epic. 5310 GS, if that matters, can easily raise it up due to some Ulduar items yet.
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Consecration-> Holy Shield-> Shield of Righteousness -> Hammer of Righteousness -> Judgement of Light -> Avenger's Shield (if needed) -> Hand of Reckoning (if needed). All with Divine Plea active, of course. The rotation might change due to irregular events.
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) Mining/Blacksmithing
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame)

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
:PreTBC - Done BWL with some friends. Soloed ZG for mounts. Soloed MC for legendaries. Done Scholomance on retail. Done Stratholme (the old version) in soloing. And most of low-level dungeons, such as Scarlet Monastery and Deadmines, done them all on retail and on privates.
TBC:Done some dungeons on retail, most of raids on privates. Black Temple is known to me, so as Sunwell Plateau is. Done The Eye only once. Karazhan did by soloing.
WOTLK: All dungeons, only missing some bosses on ICC (only done the first three bosses of ICC yet, excluding the gunship battle) and Ruby Sanctum. All other raids I've done them.

b) PvP experience:
:I do some BG's everyday. Reached 1750 rating on another server, then I moved to GD and stopped.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you'd like to share with us?
:I was a known raid leader on TBC, because of my good way to share the items and left everybody happy. Nowadays I don't like to start raids because they take long to fill and there are people who always like to screw us.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
:Sure.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Activity and good performance.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:No, none of my real life friends play WoW.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:No.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:Abyss -> Two reasons. I went to retail (the free month), and the guild was corrupted: immaturity was, let's say, "supported", and there were cases of unfairness, meaning that all members weren't treated the same way.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Xenothar (80, mediocre geared, shaman resto), Scourgemight (80, low geared, DK) and a warlock that I don't remember the name (level 71 or something).

-Anything else you would like to add?
:

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?

e) Depends if I'm doing anything or not.(you can type whatever you like)

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
Who doesn't like to get items?

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow. Very Happy
Women, food, and a telephone.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die tryin.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Everyone gets pissed off sometimes, but I know how to control myself.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
Save the raid. I don't like beer and even if I did, I could get another from the fridge.

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while tryin to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?
If it was fair and the leader doesn't do it because of personal stuff, then I won't say a damn.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
That doesn't make any sense. If I left, I would be guildless or join another guild, but I would still be full geared right? I want to join to have some activity, some fun and some experience.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.
Either I'll try to host a raid with the persons who could not join the guild raid, or I logout. But also take in consideration the people who join aren't always the same ones.
Back to top Go down
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xeonpt   Sun 06 Feb 2011, 6:42 pm   Post numberPost #2

I'd like to correct two small mistakes I've done on my application, if you allow me to.
"- Talent build/s:Protection/Retribution
- Why did you choose this build/s?:Protection because was the first spec. I've chosen, and I liked it since the beginning. Retribution because its easier than tanking, and allows me to play relaxed sometimes. I can also PvP better with it."
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xeonpt   Sun 06 Feb 2011, 9:49 pm   Post numberPost #3

+3 from me i liked it a lot
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xeonpt   Mon 07 Feb 2011, 5:18 pm   Post numberPost #4

+
Back to top Go down
Galawany
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xeonpt   Mon 07 Feb 2011, 5:26 pm   Post numberPost #5

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xeonpt   Mon 07 Feb 2011, 8:20 pm   Post numberPost #6

+3 ofc
Back to top Go down
Orcy
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2038
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xeonpt   Mon 07 Feb 2011, 8:23 pm   Post numberPost #7

+4
Back to top Go down
Ollmebysan
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xeonpt   Mon 07 Feb 2011, 8:57 pm   Post numberPost #8

+ from me GoodLuck Razz
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xeonpt   Mon 07 Feb 2011, 9:05 pm   Post numberPost #9

I see you got a strange attitude, willing to see you in game.
+
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3032
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xeonpt   Mon 07 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm   Post numberPost #10

+
Back to top Go down
Craniusa
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xeonpt   Tue 08 Feb 2011, 3:33 pm   Post numberPost #11

+ from meh Razz
like the awnser to optional question 3
since when women are objects? XD
Back to top Go down
theoffspring
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xeonpt   Tue 08 Feb 2011, 7:25 pm   Post numberPost #12

+
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xeonpt   Tue 08 Feb 2011, 11:08 pm   Post numberPost #13

Accepted & hellcome.
Contact any high council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main ingame char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them Smile
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xeonpt      Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Xeonpt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.