HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Closed) - Psychosis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billy

PostSubject: Application(Closed) - Psychosis   Tue 15 Feb 2011, 7:25 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name:Billy
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 5

Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: Well i like to do raids with guild member and to make funn together

Character details:

- Class:Warrior
- Race:Orc
- Character's name:Psychosis
- Character's level:80
- Talent build:Arms and Fury
- Why did you choose this build?:Because Arms is the best for pvp and Fury for Pve
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equiped at the character ) Epic
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: ___ -> ___ -> ___ (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player)Mortalstrike,Overpower,Execut,Bladestorm
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)Mining,JC 450/450
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame) not much i create it befor 1 week maybe

Expirience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC): Yes
:

b) PvP experience Yes
:

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us? Dont be Ninja Razz
:

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week? Yes
:

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild? to make funn together and make raids without problems
:
- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild ? i have one FR in guild- Anduala
:

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you? think Anduala
:

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those atm? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk) I was in 1 guild Holy Guards but ppl there hevent experians bout Guild game and raids
:

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 60 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring aild ] ) yes 1 holy Paladin name is Deina
:
-Anything else you would like to add? no that is all
:
Back to top Go down
Ifkabatka
High Council
High Council

Title : None
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Psychosis   Tue 15 Feb 2011, 8:07 pm   Post numberPost #2

Здравей.
Опитай се да попълниш цялата апликация и я пусни отново,защото така просто няма кой да я вземе насериозно.Не е трудно,просто отдели малко повече време.Като си готов,пусни нова тема.
П.С:Объркал си и раздела.Пусни я в Guild Application Center(Gamer District).
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Psychosis   Tue 15 Feb 2011, 8:20 pm   Post numberPost #3

Ifka Translation? Razz

Anduala to reply here

topic moved in right section
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Psychosis   Tue 15 Feb 2011, 10:05 pm   Post numberPost #4

Riki wrote:
Ifka Translation? Razz

Quote :
Try to fill the whole application and drop it again blah blah...It's not hard, just spend a little more time. When you are done create a new topic.
PS: You've created a topic in wrong forums, create it into "Guild Application Center [Gamer District]"

That was my free translation, which was based on the similarities between Serbian and Bulgarian language. I hope I haven't failed so much :-P
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Psychosis   Wed 16 Feb 2011, 2:54 am   Post numberPost #5

we aint recruting any arms/fury warr atm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hey billy    Wed 16 Feb 2011, 3:21 pm   Post numberPost #6

hey guys i know billy from that server he is from my country and we talk in skype. he is nice person i like him and i think guild will like him 2 and i think if billy get tank gear he will help us cuz we need tanks ! one big + from
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Psychosis   Wed 16 Feb 2011, 3:45 pm   Post numberPost #7

His application got Declined i think.
@warloke wrote:

so no need to make a Threat for him

.Closed
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Psychosis   Thu 17 Feb 2011, 12:15 am   Post numberPost #8

Application Closed >
@warloke wrote:
and maybe for future remake.

Also when(if) you remake the app do it with the Holy pala as main..you have higher chance to get invited since we are recruiting holy palas,and fill the whole application next time.

p.s topics merged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Psychosis      Post numberPost #9

Back to top Go down

Application(Closed) - Psychosis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.