HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Mos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moseq

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Mos   Sun 20 Feb 2011, 1:24 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name: Mos
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 6-7

We'd like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: Hello! I'm Mateusz and I live in town Ostrołeka in northeast part of Poland (120 kms from Warsaw). I'm now in 1st class of High School and I really enjoy it:P (in fact at the beginning of school I was little scared of "study level" in my school, but now its nothing hard ;P. Well, I have many hobbies like Sport (Football - Which Im playing in club from 5 years , Volleyball - I like it, but I dont have enough height (only 1.82m) to play it in professional way, Handball - only like watching). In free time after school and trainings Im playing WoW, thats why I want to apply to your guild ;> .

Character details:

- Class: Paladin
- Race: Blood Elf
- Character's name: Mos
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Paladin Holy
Code:
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#ilwsMMD6wuS5ki,,12213
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I'm playing pala holy from 3 years, I know how to play it really good(I guess), and that's why I used to play it.
- Gear : I have items from heroics - more or less 4,5k gs.
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Well, pala holy doesn't have rotation except crit holy shock and then instant FoL ;P I have to heal, and I know how to use BoL, Sacred Shield and heal Holy Light, FoL nad HS ;p
- Professions & lvl: Inscription and Herbalism - I'm leveling it now, so it will be 450 soon.
- Total time played on your character: 3 days

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
All TBC raids - The Eye, Grull's Lair, Hyjal Summit, Sunwell Plateau, The Black Temple, SSC- done Wink, WOLTK - All heroics, Naxx fully, Ulduar without last bosses (Yogg, General Vezax, Algalon). OFC I know tactics on them, or I forgot a bit but I can easly refresh it Wink ToC - I know tactics, but never fully made it .About ICC... I've never had gear to do this, so I don't know tactics, but I can learn Wink.

b) PvP experience:
Well, on TBC I've made with Warrior 2300 rating and got fully s4, on WOLTK I wasn't playing pvp(except bgs), only pve Wink .

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you'd like to share with us?
On Sunwell (where I used to play for 2 years) bosses were really good scripted (all Ulduar, Naxx, Heroics without Fos, Pos, Hor) I've made raid all week. It's good way to get expierience that I can use for myself and to share with others Smile I like to be helpful.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
Of course, that's normal thing for me.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
I expect having fun here, meeting new people, help from you, when needed and of course understanding about my mistakes.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
I don't think so

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
I've talked with Cokoladica, I guess he can recommend me Wink

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
As I said I was playing on Sunwell realm, where I had guild named Nothing Personal. Good organizated guild, with many members, and DKP system. Everything was well planed - Raids, 10 person groups (Everybody had his own group and used to play with his group, so groups were balanced), and ofc heroics. Everything seemed fine, but Sunwell started lagging, many of people left to Global realms, and other pvp like Molten. I prefered Gamer-District and here I'm Wink.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
Not yet, but I'm thinking about making rogue

-Anything else you would like to add?
I have expectations, but it doesn't mean, that I can't give something from myself;). I can give you my expierience and help in all kind of troubles (as much as I can ofc Very Happy), my free time playing WoW with you and profession things ;P

If necessary, I have microfon and all kind of voice communication applications (TS2, TS3, Mumble, VT).

I hope you like my application and you will positive reply on it.

Regards
Mos

Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mos   Sun 20 Feb 2011, 1:44 pm   Post numberPost #2

Nice app, i hope you have lots of free time cause we kind of lack healers Razz

i give + =)
Back to top Go down
Galawany
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mos   Sun 20 Feb 2011, 1:48 pm   Post numberPost #3

from me also + gl
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mos   Sun 20 Feb 2011, 2:24 pm   Post numberPost #4

I give positive, I could use a pupil myself. ^^
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Character information
Name: Zodiark
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mos   Sun 20 Feb 2011, 3:29 pm   Post numberPost #5

Another plus.
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mos   Sun 20 Feb 2011, 4:04 pm   Post numberPost #6

+
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mos   Sun 20 Feb 2011, 4:17 pm   Post numberPost #7

plus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mos   Sun 20 Feb 2011, 4:59 pm   Post numberPost #8

+!

Back to top Go down
Djinn
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Character information
Name: Kudlak
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid Druid
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mos   Sun 20 Feb 2011, 6:24 pm   Post numberPost #9

+ from meh
Back to top Go down
Krvolok
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mos   Sun 20 Feb 2011, 6:27 pm   Post numberPost #10

plas +
Back to top Go down
Orcy
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2038
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mos   Sun 20 Feb 2011, 6:50 pm   Post numberPost #11

Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mos   Sun 20 Feb 2011, 7:02 pm   Post numberPost #12

+
Contact a HC for invitation,make forum acc and visit

http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

ACCEPTED/LOCKED/MOVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Mos      Post numberPost #13

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Mos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.