HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Closed) - Bowmaster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bowmaste

PostSubject: Application(Closed) - Bowmaster   Sat 26 Feb 2011, 6:05 pm   Post numberPost #1

• Name: Anatoli
• Any member of reference (if that's your case): Faq
• Previous Guild(s): Legion of Darknes
• Explain the reason(s) why you left your previous guild: did not raid, no understanding ...
• Have you ever been kicked from a guild before? If yes, Why?: No.
• In-game name: Bowmaster
• Race: Troll
• Class: Hunter
• Level: 80
• Armory (Gamer-District):
• DPS (If you're a DPS): 4.5 k
• Main Spec (MS) "ONLY LINK"
• Off Spec (OS) "ONLY LINK":
• Gearscore (PvE): 5.3k
• Glyphs:
• Main Professions (and level): Enginering 450 & Mining 450
- Saturday: 16:00 Server Time [YES]
- Sunday: 16:00 Server Time [YES]
• If we do approximatively 8 Scheduled Raids a month, how many are you gonna be able to attend? 7
• Which is your common game-time? Are you an active or inactive player? Active , During the week, go often, I work, but Saturday and Sunday playing constantly ..
• In general, would you be interested to raid a few "off nights in order to do some 10 man raids for actual content? Yes
• Explain us your Rotation (Only Tanks and DPSers). If Healer, explain us everything you know about healing: Hunter's Mark , Berserking , Rapid Fire.Steady Shot , Serpent Sting, Chimera Shot , Aimed Shot , Arcane Shot , And Again
• Stat-wise, at the time of using gems and enchants, which are your main stats depending your Spec/Class? Agility , Crit and Hit .
•How How frequently you make errors while being in a raid? many times you repeat the same error? Do not make mistakes, but could some time to pull some treash ... but it happened to me 2-3 times
• Do you have a good Internet connection? If so, can you tell us your average Ping (For example: 100ms)? 70ms
• Do you have Ventrilo installed? Yes
• Do you have (and use) a working Microphone? Yes
• What's your "Vent Style"? Are you a "talker" or a silent guy? Do you speak in case there's a problem? II am sociable .. if there is anything I say at the moment..
• Do you have Raid AddOns? (Grid, Xperl, Healbot, etc.) installed? I have the addon, but do not run without them in my preferred
• Do you use Raid-Encounter AddOns such as DBM, BigWigs Bossmods? No , i dont need
• Show us your GUI (Graphical Unit Interface) in order to check your Keybinds, AddOns, Macros, etc. (Please, don't publish your Screenshot in the application, just post a link from Imageshack or from any types alike): It makes no sense to upload pictures, play clean without addon without macros
• Tell us a little about you, do you work or go to school? I work as a chef
• Tell us your personal WoW goals: Playing for fun
• Why do you want to join Аbyss and not any other guilds?Well I like the guild .. I just want to go there.
• While being in a raid, is there anything that annoys you? or irritates? No .
• If you have any problems with another member from the Guild, what actions would YOU take? You'll be okay as civilized people ... I am not troubled man.
• Anything else we should know? No
Back to top Go down
Bowmaste

PostSubject: Bowmaster's app   Sat 26 Feb 2011, 6:13 pm   Post numberPost #2

• Name: Anatoli
• Any member of reference (if that's your case): Faq
• Previous Guild(s): Legion of Darknes
• Explain the reason(s) why you left your previous guild: did not raid, no understanding ...
• Have you ever been kicked from a guild before? If yes, Why?: No.
• In-game name: Bowmaster
• Race: Troll
• Class: Hunter
• Level: 80
• Armory (Gamer-District):
• DPS (If you're a DPS): 4.5 k
• Main Spec (MS) "ONLY LINK"
• Off Spec (OS) "ONLY LINK":
• Gearscore (PvE): 5.3k
• Glyphs:
• Main Professions (and level): Enginering 450 & Mining 450
- Saturday: 16:00 Server Time [YES]
- Sunday: 16:00 Server Time [YES]
• If we do approximatively 8 Scheduled Raids a month, how many are you gonna be able to attend? 7
• Which is your common game-time? Are you an active or inactive player? Active , During the week, go often, I work, but Saturday and Sunday playing constantly ..
• In general, would you be interested to raid a few "off nights in order to do some 10 man raids for actual content? Yes
• Explain us your Rotation (Only Tanks and DPSers). If Healer, explain us everything you know about healing: Hunter's Mark , Berserking , Rapid Fire.Steady Shot , Serpent Sting, Chimera Shot , Aimed Shot , Arcane Shot , And Again
• Stat-wise, at the time of using gems and enchants, which are your main stats depending your Spec/Class? Agility , Crit and Hit .
•How How frequently you make errors while being in a raid? many times you repeat the same error? Do not make mistakes, but could some time to pull some treash ... but it happened to me 2-3 times
• Do you have a good Internet connection? If so, can you tell us your average Ping (For example: 100ms)? 70ms
• Do you have Ventrilo installed? Yes
• Do you have (and use) a working Microphone? Yes
• What's your "Vent Style"? Are you a "talker" or a silent guy? Do you speak in case there's a problem? II am sociable .. if there is anything I say at the moment..
• Do you have Raid AddOns? (Grid, Xperl, Healbot, etc.) installed? I have the addon, but do not run without them in my preferred
• Do you use Raid-Encounter AddOns such as DBM, BigWigs Bossmods? No , i dont need
• Show us your GUI (Graphical Unit Interface) in order to check your Keybinds, AddOns, Macros, etc. (Please, don't publish your Screenshot in the application, just post a link from Imageshack or from any types alike): It makes no sense to upload pictures, play clean without addon without macros
• Tell us a little about you, do you work or go to school? I work as a chef
• Tell us your personal WoW goals: Playing for fun
• Why do you want to join Hellguards and not any other guilds?Well I like the guild .. I just want to go there.
• While being in a raid, is there anything that annoys you? or irritates? No .
• If you have any problems with another member from the Guild, what actions would YOU take? You'll be okay as civilized people ... I am not troubled man.
• Anything else we should know? No
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Bowmaster   Sat 26 Feb 2011, 6:43 pm   Post numberPost #3

Was wondering where did u get this form of application..
Faq is not a Hellguards member.

Beside that we are not recruting your class atm.
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Bowmaster   Sat 26 Feb 2011, 7:30 pm   Post numberPost #4

This is an application type of Abyss and he told me that he posted here wrong one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Bowmaster      Post numberPost #5

Back to top Go down

Application(Closed) - Bowmaster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.