HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Guild Application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
M.dmaa

PostSubject: Guild Application-Accepted   Sat 26 Feb 2011, 6:38 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name: Dragos
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7 to 8

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I'm only gonna provide general information about me , because over-appreciating myself would be pointless. I study @ a Bilingual Highschool of Bucharest (the capital city of Romania) for 2 years (10th grade). The difference between this highschool and a normal one is that we study English with some native american proffesors and we focus on this language. I spend my free time playing WoW and doing random things / having fun with friends. I try not to judge anyone and accept every kind of person in general.I also have a little sister - 12 y/o (didn't know what else I could tell you).

Character details:

- Class:Mage
- Race:Undead
- Character's name: Mdma
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Arcane (57/3/11) for PvE and Frost(20/0/51) for PvP
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I have chosen arcane for PvE because it fits me better than the fire spec (played fire and didn't like it) plus that arcane spec = more dps as far as I know , and I also have more spellhit and mana from arcane talents. And frost for PvP because I like kiting other players and supporting in arenas.
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equiped at the character ) 14 epic items including : Furious Gladiator's Mageblade (votepoints) , Merlin's Robe , Stiffened Corpse Shoulderpads and Iron-bound Tome offhand (I hit level 80 3 days ago). 4500 gearscore atm . 3 Blue items that will be soon replaced. 2000 spell power 622haste 17% crit

check armory :

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Arcane blast x4 ->Arcane Missiles (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player) and in PvP I don't have a specific rotation while it depends on situation.
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) Engineering 300 and Mining 400 (will de leveled soon to max)
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame)
2 days 3 hours

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
: TBC: sunwell , bt , tk , hyjal WotLK : Ulduar , ICC 10 25 , ToCr 10 and 10h 25 , VoA, OS

b) PvP experience:
: I played resto druid in TBC and got @ 2100+ rating @ 2s . I have experience with all TBC and WotLK BG's . Played shadow priest to 2300 rating in 2s in WotLK .

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
: Yes , for sure . I'll have time to visit once a day.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
: I expect smart people helping other guildies if possible , organised guild raids and dungeons , having fun in guild and being able to discuss various things with other members, being treated as I treat others and being respected as much as every person thinks I deserve (not less , not more).

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:No

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:I don't think so . I've been talking with a shaman and a priest while i was leveling in northrend . The shaman told me about the guild forum and we had a little conversation (Sorry I don't remember your name Sad )

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: It's my first horde character on this server . I've been in a guild while leveling just for "having a guild" . Now I'm searching for a serious guild , thats why I applied here.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: I have only one Priest @ alliance on another account , but now I focus on the mage , As i got @ 6k PvE and PvP gearscore on the priest (Adulter , human priest , Aflerlife guild).

-Anything else you would like to add?
:I would really appreciate to join this community as Hellguards is known as one of the best and most serious guild @ Horde . I've heared about Hellguards from other Alliance players , positive things mostly , from horde too.

Best of luck ,

Mdma
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sat 26 Feb 2011, 10:57 pm   Post numberPost #2

Dragos, nice to meet you, you seem like a very serious person.

About all the rumors, i do think people over-exagerate with it. We have our hardcore players, and less hardcore players, or even people who learn how to wow.

What are you into more? pvp or raiding?

Why did you pick our guild?

May i ask what do others at the allied side think of us? since i didnt hear much from there. Tho duno if its a lot of good stuff cracked up laughing

Until next time Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 7:36 am   Post numberPost #3

yeah i remember this kid ... Ana and me helped him whit elite mob a week ago maybe.

he was nice ... but i donno if he can handle my trash talking about the allys on guild chat xD

Back to top Go down
Mdmaa

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 8:46 am   Post numberPost #4

I know that every guild has different types of members . Aflterlife also has hardcore players , PvE addicts , PvP addicts , ppl who enjoy both PvE and PvP equally and people who learn . That's how a guild should be . I didn't want to picture myself as a serious , non-spiritual , humourless person , I've just written the information that I consider necesarry.

I'm interested in both PvE and PvP , but these times I wanna focus on PvE . I mean dungeons and raids are the priority , and after I reach my PvE targets , I'm gonna chill out PvP-ing .Sincerley now I'm leveling proffesions and joining RD or SD since I only have 4.7k gearscore , and raid leaders looking for ppl would ignore you if your gs is lower than 5k. (I haven't been in a raid yet with this mage). That's one reason why I've chosen Hellguards , for playing serious raids , w/o leavers and gear greedy ppl.

Alliance players are discussing about horde good guilds , and Hellguards is one I've discussed with them about.There are some alliance players there that also have horde chars and that's how they knew about Hellguards.All I've heared is that Hellguards is "one of the serious , good guilds" meaning :

1.Guild recruitment (not "Hey guildless person , are you interested in guild , yeey Ima invite you in our COOL guild ")
2.Guild mates helping eachother and discussing .
3.Guild raids / dungeons and maybe guild RBG premades.
4.Having fun with other guildies.

Guild mates from alliance are ppl I know and who are in this guild for long time (guild Afterlife moved from RTK to GD). We don't hate horde ! On rtk Afterlife was a Horde guild , Bloodrampage too , and now both guilds united under the name of Afterlife and moved on GD @ alliance . We just wanted to try alliance too .We don't promote anything like "in-game racism" stuff.

Best of luck ,

Mdma
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 10:34 am   Post numberPost #5

Mdma, i realy like your personality so far, english is realy oke too, imma wait for a few more people to check your appli out

p.s. miss chiiiii be nice to the poor guy x.x xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Character information
Name: Zodiark
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 10:36 am   Post numberPost #6

+3 from me
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 11:02 am   Post numberPost #7

atm the apps for your class are closed, however i find that your application is good enough to over come this issue. from the stuff you wrote i get that u are a very mature guy (u sure u are 16 1/2?), your english level is very good, and overall it was an excellent app so u get +3 points from me good luck i hope to c you in the guild very soon
Back to top Go down
Galawany
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 11:13 am   Post numberPost #8

same opinion + form me gl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 11:23 am   Post numberPost #9

voting +
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 11:35 am   Post numberPost #10

Even though you are 16+ ; your words proved you are quite matured .
Voting +
Gluck.
Back to top Go down
Lohe
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 1:08 pm   Post numberPost #11

Guys we can not give the guild all they do apply .. If his class is closed to recruit it is for some reason. We have 608 members and only 40 -45 is online.
I will not vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 1:30 pm   Post numberPost #12

mah ill give him + Smile
Back to top Go down
Galawany
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 2:24 pm   Post numberPost #13

Sargy wrote on explanation of apps:
OR 24 pts if you dont match the classes /specs listed above ( we dont like locking down application sections coz we as guild believe cool ppl are always welcome to join our side ) .
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 4:00 pm   Post numberPost #14

I also give +3
Back to top Go down
Mdma1

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 9:46 pm   Post numberPost #15

Thanks . Could an administrator please activate my account : Mdma ? Cuz that's why I'm posting as a guest and with double 'a' at the end of my name , and now I'm posting with the name 'Mdma1' because I tried to create Mdmaa account too Very Happy Didn't know why it said that the name is already taken , I'm sorry !
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 9:56 pm   Post numberPost #16

Your account will be activated once you are accepted.
Back to top Go down
Mdma1

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 9:59 pm   Post numberPost #17

Oh , I see now , thank you !
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Mon 28 Feb 2011, 4:18 am   Post numberPost #18

just 4 more vote points
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Mon 28 Feb 2011, 5:58 am   Post numberPost #19

+ it is, tell you what - If I see you giving no reaction to my jokes, I will take my + back.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Mon 28 Feb 2011, 10:56 am   Post numberPost #20

Accepted & Hellcome.
Contact any high council in game for an inv.
I activated your account named "Mdma".

Take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them Smile
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted      Post numberPost #21

Back to top Go down

Guild Application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-