HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Closed) - Moomoomootwo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stewiee

PostSubject: Application(Closed) - Moomoomootwo   Sat 26 Feb 2011, 11:16 pm   Post numberPost #1

(1) Moomoomootwo and Stewiee are my Characters (Malcolm) not sure which name you wanted Malcolms my real name lol.
(2) South Africa but i speak English and Afrikaans so dont worry lol
(3) 17
(4) Male
(5) 10
(6) Druid Feral and Resot with Moo and Holy and Shadow with Stewiee Priest
(7) Tuaren Blood Elf (white) if thats wat you ment lol
(Cool Moomoomootwo Stewie Fuglymootwo (i am looking to make more in the Future
(9) they are all 80 besides Fugly hes a DK lvl 74 im getting him to 80 also
(10) lol Feral Resto and Balance i have all the Gear for it with moo and Shadow and Holy with my Priest i think im going to go Blood with my DK and second spec will be Blood and Unholy
(11) i like to Swap it up with Druid i like Healing and doing DPS and i am Skilled with Healing and Feral.. i am Learning with my Priest Holy i like to heal as you know and with my DK i had a Full Wrathful on a Other server so i am Skilled with PVP i want to be in this Guild to Learn PVE
(12) Feral> Pounce Ferie Fire Rake Mangle Savage Roar then Healing Touch instant Cast then Rake and Mangle until 5 points if the Target is low i hit Ferocious Bite to kill him/ her or if not then if they are hurting me alot i hit Maim to give me time to Heal and then Cyclone if i need more Heals and then Roots if i need more lol you get the Picture and if they do crap DPS and i have 5 points i hit Rip to get the DOT in (i also use Ferie Fire all the time whenever it is Available it helps alot Esp with Plates and Rouges) and with the other Classes i dont really stick to a Specific Routine i just use wat feels right and the same with Feral i use wat the Moment calls for
(13) I do not have alot of PVE exp besides Fos PoS and ICC and Voa 25 and 10 so i cannot really Fill out the next Application sorry about that (thus the Reason Joining the guild)
(14) i have over 7000 or so Kills on my Druid Feral i can take on pretty much any1 with my Gear no matter the Skill level but i do die on Occasion my Friends say i am very good with PVP i think im ok i like to stick a Battle out not run away if we are Loosing but rather Stick it out and find a Stratergy to win them Swap it up a lil and see wat works
(15) i do not like i said i dont have alot of PvE exp but i am Willing to Learn and i Learn sorta Fast
(16) twice a week i can do but i wont Promise to be Very Active in the Beggening until i feel the Guild will Handle me well i am a very quiet person at times lol
General
(17) to have a good time and to learn wat i can and to help were Possible
(18) i do not but i might ask to Get a REALLY good Shaman Resto in for you guys hes got 5.3k gs PvE and Skilled but we will see wat happens Very Happy
(19) i do not think that there is so i do not know
(20) i cannot Remember them but they were all Selfish and not Trying to help the Others but only themselves i like Helping my Guild mates like help in PVP help do raids when needed and Give free Glyphs or Watever i can make if they need it and that builds a Bond and become Friends but ya im not Mentioning the Guild names lol sorry ( i am in Dark Brotherhood at the moment and i love them and all i helped them start up and get the Guild bank up i spent alot of time on them but they have Forgotten that i was the one that Leveld and helped Gear them and are being a lil Rude at the moment but Overall they are a Awesome Guild im not saying they are bad but they do not Respect me not even the Slightest and i am Fed up with it i do not need Drama from a Game. lol but enough about that i got Carried away there)
(21) Moomoomootwo Stewiee and Fuglymootwo i am making more though
(22) yes i was not Trolling on Dark Brotherhood they really are a good and Fun Guild just not for me thats all so dont be Trolling on them for that

Additional Answers
(1) Yes lol i love a PvP battle Esp if its Ranged Between 100 players that will be most Enjoyable haha

(2) i like Items im not going to lie but if some1 needs it more than i do then i will not take it but if we both need it badly and its fair game then whoever gets the highest roll gets it haha Very Happy

(3) i guess it would be the Women i love (dont troll me for that i will kill you lol) my Horse and DUH A BOAT lol

(4) d.... lol Jokes c

(5) i got some anger issues at times but Emotional in any other way i dont think so lol

(6) dont like beer so Raid wtf is beer doing there in the first place lol

(7) ill first go aww man then ill ask when the Next Raid will be and if i can Have a Spot

(Cool like i said im here to Learn and gear PvE and i am somewat of a wierd person if you help me you have my Loyalty i know its a game and all but its who i am so no i wont gear and leave although if you gear me and Expect to Treat me with Disrespect just Because im Loyal then you will be Wrong i give wat i get so treat me like a dog and i will bite you

(9) i will ask were i can go get Gear so i can be in the Next one Unless its a Race Problem and you need Different Classes then i will probebly go find another Raid group if i need Items from there but if not then i wont bother with finding another raid

(me) lol hope that helps and Hope i will get an Answer soon Enjoy the game and always have fun haha and if i dont get accepted i might cry lol kidding Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lohe
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Moomoomootwo   Sat 26 Feb 2011, 11:45 pm   Post numberPost #2

He looks good person with a sense of humor, seems to be a sincere guy. We are here to learn because no one is born learned, and he is healer ;D
If you need some help in gems, pve spec of your druid, i'm here to help you.

He get my +

Good Luck with your apply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Moomoomootwo   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 12:19 am   Post numberPost #3

Stewiee, that aint our application form

please fill
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2105-example-guild-application
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Moomoomootwo   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 12:27 am   Post numberPost #4

I like your answers , to make it easier for others please follow the given link on above post.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Moomoomootwo   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 12:59 am   Post numberPost #5

Moved, cause applicant made another application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Moomoomootwo      Post numberPost #6

Back to top Go down

Application(Closed) - Moomoomootwo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-