HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Lazer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazer

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Lazer   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 12:28 am   Post numberPost #1

Name: Andrew
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I like playing support classes, tank/healer. Can dps if need be but i prefer to be an important part of the party cause i dont trust anyone else to do it.

Character details:

- Class: shaman
- Race: Orc
- Character's name: Lazer
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Resto
- Why did you choose this build/s?: support class. there are very few healers on the server and i wanted to gear fast. (it worked) Very Happy. excellent group heals as well as strong dps if i need to offspec during an ICC raid.
- Gear : full epic
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: um kinda difficult to say... different for every situation. start with rip tide then chain heal or healing wave or lesser healing wave. those are kinda my four main heals. and always keep earth shield on the tank and water shield and earthliving on myself
- Professions & lvl: mining 450 engineering 450
- Total time played on your character: 10 days 14 hours

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK): OS 10/25 Naxx 10/25 ony 10 ToC 10/25 ICC 10 (first 5 bosses)
:

b) PvP experience: very little some 2v2 3v3 and lots of battlegrounds
:

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week? sure
:

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild? RAIDing im big on pve. hoping to help setup raids and get a team speak or ventrilo server up if i can cause we used mumble in an old guild and it worked really well for explaining strats quickly
:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? Um first guild cant remember the name but they were really cool help with lots of raids moved to a friends guild where i was one of the best gear people and spent a lot of time gearing other people.
:

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? Stabbington low gs undead warr tank
:

-Anything else you would like to add?
:

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will respawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid. my raid party always comes first but only if we fighting a boss
e) ..... (you can type whatever you like)

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore? only if the item is class and spec specific to my resto shaman ie. mana per sec spell power and crit rating

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow. Very Happy a knife and the bugger who got me stuck on the island cause it sure as hell wasnt my fault

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die tryin.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
b

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps? no...

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do? raid first

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while tryin to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens? ive set up raids i know how crap it feels wen ppl start raging at you after being morons themselves.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership? No i can offer the guild very good healing. if you can offer me good tanks and dps im happy

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard. Sad start organizing next weeks raid so that i will have a spot then
Back to top Go down
Lazer

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lazer   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 12:42 am   Post numberPost #2

gs=5346 true gs =5132. using pvp belt and wrists. looking for belt and wrists from ICC but no luck as of yet. full gem and ench tho
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lazer   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 1:17 am   Post numberPost #3

I knew you would come - wish I could continue this sentence by saying "and you brought the mighty Hellscream." Told ya to be my personal healer and you said: "maybe you would come to my guild" well it seems like I was right.

I give plus, I can recommend him if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lazer   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 1:20 am   Post numberPost #4

@Rasshidan wrote:

Nuff said..+ from me as well.
Gluck.
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3035
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lazer   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 1:46 am   Post numberPost #5

If the blondie recommend u then + from me too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lazer   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 7:13 am   Post numberPost #6

+ and u better start trusting the rest of the team ..
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lazer   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 7:24 am   Post numberPost #7

@Rasshidan wrote:

he already recomended you however i myself give another recommendation i have played with you in various rdfs you are exactly what we are looking for so

+ 3 from me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lazer   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 10:30 am   Post numberPost #8

if rass says his oke, he has to be oke

voting +
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lazer   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 10:38 am   Post numberPost #9

@Rasshidan wrote:

+
Back to top Go down
Stewiee

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lazer   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 12:44 pm   Post numberPost #10

he gets a plus from me if i get in lol GL buddy hope you get in
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lazer   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 4:24 pm   Post numberPost #11

+3

Stewiee wrote:
he gets a plus from me if i get in lol GL buddy hope you get in

you cant give + yet but you both got in so Hellcome

Contact a hc ingame for invitation,register on forum with your main char name and please visit
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Accepted/Locked/Moved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Lazer      Post numberPost #12

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Lazer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.