HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Moomoomootwo/Stewie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malcolm

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Moomoomootwo/Stewie   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 12:56 am   Post numberPost #1

Name:: Malcolm
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 10
Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Im a Calm guy i like Messing around in games from time to time to break the Ice and have some fun make it Intresting
Character details:

- Class: Druid.Priest,DK
- Race: Sexy Druid and Priest (male ofc) lol kidding just druid and Priest mostly
- Character's name:Moomoomootwo and Stewie
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: Feral Resto >Balance is my mess around spec lol<
- Why did you choose this build?: Mainly for fun i like it
- Gear : I have mostly Wrathfull and Rellentless on my Druid (i might of spelt that wrong but owell) and new 80 on my Priest i want him to be Holy PVE

- Your most frequent spell-rotation:Feral> Pounce Ferie Fire Rake Mangle Savage Roar then Healing Touch instant Cast then Rake and Mangle until 5 points if the Target is low i hit Ferocious Bite to kill him/ her or if not then if they are hurting me alot i hit Maim to give me time to Heal and then Cyclone if i need more Heals and then Roots if i need more lol you get the Picture and if they do crap DPS and i have 5 points i hit Rip to get the DOT in (i also use Ferie Fire all the time whenever it is Available it helps alot Esp with Plates and Rouges) and with the other Classes i dont really stick to a Specific Routine i just use wat feels right and the same with Feral i use wat the Moment calls for
- Professions & lvl:Inscription 450 and herb 450 im doing Enchanting now its 151 atm
- Total time played on your character: Priest is 1 day and 14 hours and Druid is 16 days 12 hours
Experience :
a) Raiding experience :
not alot i only know Fos Pos and ICC but im a fast Learner
b) PvP experience
i love it lol i have over 7000 or so Kills on my Druid Feral i can take on pretty much any1 with my Gear no matter the Skill level but i do die on Occasion my Friends say i am very good with PVP i think im ok i like to stick a Battle out and not run away if we are Loosing but rather Stick it out and find a Stratergy to win them Swap it up a lil and see wat works
- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
um that would be a nooo lol
- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
twice a week i can do but i wont Promise to be Very Active in the Beggening until i feel the Guild will Handle me well i am a very quiet person at times lol
General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
to have a good time and to learn wat i can and to help were Possible

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
:well well well dont you want to know Very Happy lol na i dont have any fam or friends in the Guild atm
- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Possibly me in the Future lol otherwise no
- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: i cannot Remember them but they were all Selfish and not Trying to help the Others but only themselves i like Helping my Guild mates like help in PVP help do raids when needed and Give free Glyphs or Watever i can make if they need it and that builds a Bond and become Friends but ya im not Mentioning the Guild names lol sorry ( i am in Dark Brotherhood at the moment and i love them and all i helped them start up and get the Guild bank up i spent alot of time on them but they not working out)
- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
:just got 3 char so no 2 are 80
-Anything else you would like to add?
your Members i have met so far are Very Helpfull and Fun and not Asses like Usuall lol and oh yes your App form is LONG lol but its cool
Best Regards.
me the wierd guy

ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
Yes lol i love a PvP battle Esp if its Ranged Between 100 players that will be most Enjoyable haha

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
i like Items im not going to lie but if some1 needs it more than i do then i will not take it but if we both need it badly and its fair game then whoever gets the highest roll gets it haha

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
i guess it would be the Women i love (dont troll me for that i will kill you lol) my Horse and DUH A BOAT lol

4. If your house is gettin robed while you play WoW ... what you gona do ?
d.... lol Jokes c

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
i got some anger issues at times but Emotional in any other way i dont think so lol

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
dont like beer so Raid wtf is beer doing there in the first place lol

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while tryin to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
ill first go aww man then ill ask when the Next Raid will be and if i can Have a Spot

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
like i said im here to Learn and gear PvE and i am somewat of a wierd person if you help me you have my Loyalty i know its a game and all but its who i am so no i wont gear and leave although if you gear me and Expect to Treat me with Disrespect just Because im Loyal then you will be Wrong i give wat i get so treat me like a dog and i will bite you

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.
i will ask were i can go get Gear so i can be in the Next one Unless its a Race Problem and you need Different Classes then i will probebly go find another Raid group if i need Items from there but if not then i wont bother with finding another raid im Chilled when it comes to that stuff

(me) lol hope that helps and Hope i will get an Answer soon Enjoy the game and always have fun haha and if i dont get accepted i might cry so that will be on your mind and Huant you forever so think twice lol kidding Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Moomoomootwo/Stewie   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 1:00 am   Post numberPost #2

+4
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Moomoomootwo/Stewie   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 1:43 am   Post numberPost #3

Hey nice...+
Back to top Go down
careshot
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Moomoomootwo/Stewie   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 1:51 am   Post numberPost #4

Well actually he isnt so good with forums, at least he told me that today when I was explaining him how to post application. So probably thats reason for posting 2 applications, wrong one earlier and right one now Smile

Anyway he have + from me Smile

Back to top Go down
Stewiee

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Moomoomootwo/Stewie   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 4:05 am   Post numberPost #5

hey looks like i only have around 6k Kills on Moomoomootwo (i was thinking of my other char lol sorry)
Back to top Go down
epidemic
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Moomoomootwo/Stewie   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 6:20 am   Post numberPost #6

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Moomoomootwo/Stewie   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 7:01 am   Post numberPost #7

i like this application
+
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Moomoomootwo/Stewie   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 7:25 am   Post numberPost #8

mmmm u get a +3 from me
Back to top Go down
Galawany
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Moomoomootwo/Stewie   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 10:05 am   Post numberPost #9

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Lohe
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Moomoomootwo/Stewie   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 12:56 pm   Post numberPost #10

Hm, Really better than the another one, anyway i'll say what i said:
He seems nice guy with a sense of humor Very Happy, no one is born learned, if he does not know PvE, we're here to help.
He get my +

Man, if you need any help with pve enchants, pve gems or pve spec (in your dudu) I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4979
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Moomoomootwo/Stewie   Sun 27 Feb 2011, 4:07 pm   Post numberPost #11

+3

Contact a hc ingame for invitation register a forum acc with your main char name and please visit
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

ACCEPTED/LOCKED/MOVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Moomoomootwo/Stewie      Post numberPost #12

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Moomoomootwo/Stewie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.