HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doomspon

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy   Mon 28 Feb 2011, 1:56 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name:: Willie
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 6
Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Well I am calm kind and honest as a person, love to chitchat with friends , who used to play around 8-9hrs wow in a day .

Character details:

- Class: Priest and druid
- Race: Undead priest and tauren
- Character's name:Dipstick(priest)Fuzzy(druid)
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: Shadow and discipline and Resto with my druid
- Why did you choose this build?: Mainly for pvp With my priest but Pve with my druid
- Gear : I Have got a few pieces of wrafthfull with my priest and relentless and yeah im full epic still getting gear with my druid but he has lvl 80 items atleast

- Your most frequent spell-rotation:Coe>I cast vempiric touch> devouring plague >mind Blast>shadow word pain>then I usually cast a shadow word death and depending in pvp I use mind flay a lot and even in pve
- Professions & lvl:I have inscription 450 and herbalism and with my druid I have leatherworking and skinning 300
- Total time played on your character: my druid is 2 days and my priest is 6 days so far

Experience :
a) Raiding experience :Well I played a lot on other severs was only pve speced and did os and uldaur10 and 25 and did icc 10 man before and did naxx a lot to I would say my experience is not to bad with raiding
b) PvP experience
Well Im not that good in pvp yet but im not so bad that you would kill me instantly

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
If I really had to I could explain the strats on certain bosses and so on

- Hell guards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
Yeah should not be a big problem

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
I would like it to do raids and learn new things form guild like what I should or shouldnt do and get to know new people

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
Well I have no real life friends in guild or family members either

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
Stewiee and Lazer

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
I wanted to raid and the guild was not big enough

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
:Darkyoda:deathkinght
Consequence- Druid
-Anything else you would like to add?
I would really love it to be a part of your guild mainly for raids and for the change to learn new things if you invite me into guild you will not regret it I can promise you that

ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets attacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) Yes, I would kill alliance in a heartbeat

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
Anwser:I only play for the fun of the game sure like any one I would love a item or two but if some one wins it fairly I wont have a problem with it

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Answer: I would take a knife and rope and a canister

4. If your house is gettin robed while you play WoW ... what you gona do ?
Ans. c.I would prob try and get something to hit them over the head with

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
Answer.nope I dont think so

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
Answer: I would save the raid I could mop up the beer at any time and I can only raid on certain times so yeah defiantly I would save the raid

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while tryin to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
Answer: I would not moan about it if I was wrong I would accept I was wrong

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
Answer: No I would not leave the guild just for items if I had items I would still raid on

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Answer. I would wait for my turn like every one has to wait for something good

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tzuni
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character information
Name: Tzuni
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy   Mon 28 Feb 2011, 2:23 pm   Post numberPost #2

+ + +
We were in the Nexus today, he's nice and friendly and i hope things won't change.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy   Mon 28 Feb 2011, 2:25 pm   Post numberPost #3

Doomspon wrote:

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?

Consequence- Druid

LOL? :O

about ur dps rotation on priest, let it be like VT> DP>MB(to gain replenishment)>mind flay and then SW:P
Use SW:P only when u have shadow weaving 5 stacks on u.

Back to top Go down
Lazer

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy   Mon 28 Feb 2011, 3:35 pm   Post numberPost #4

Ive played with dipstick and stewie and i know the player behind them. He is a skilled player that is quick to pick strats and always appreciative of any advice. I say yes*

*not sure if i can say yes but im going to anyways ^^

Good luck with ur app dipstick
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy   Mon 28 Feb 2011, 5:51 pm   Post numberPost #5

+
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy   Mon 28 Feb 2011, 11:25 pm   Post numberPost #6

voting+
Back to top Go down
theoffspring
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy   Mon 28 Feb 2011, 11:29 pm   Post numberPost #7

As soon "Stewiee and Lazer" replys here, you have my +
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 12:46 am   Post numberPost #8

+ And GL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 5:15 am   Post numberPost #9

+
Back to top Go down
Doomspon

PostSubject: Tnx for all the +   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 5:27 am   Post numberPost #10

Tnx for every one that posted so far for a + or two you all are cool Very Happy and tnx Warloke
for the advice about my shadow priest Very Happy well i hope i see more of you guys later Very Happy:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 6:19 am   Post numberPost #11

For the record, I like South African guys. They have been warm and nice so far.
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 8:49 am   Post numberPost #12

Seems like a positive guy and that's what i like to see . Just to say if you ask me it's better always to put your DoTs first and then start spamming mind blast and mind flay (this is for pve ofc).
Anyway gonna give my + here ! ^^
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 9:30 am   Post numberPost #13

I give +
GL and HF
Back to top Go down
doomspon

PostSubject: votes   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 10:25 am   Post numberPost #14

How many votes do i need out of intrest sake and once again tnx for all the votes so far and tnx for your advice Darkluster
Wink
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 12:43 pm   Post numberPost #15

Realy nice app i liked it alot and since Dark and Nuxy voted positive i guess u cant be a bad person Razz

Anyway i vote +

P.S. Btw is da apartheid over yet? Very Happy Sry for da tasteless joke but it was stronger den me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 12:47 pm   Post numberPost #16

doomspon wrote:
How many votes do i need out of intrest sake and once again tnx for all the votes so far and tnx for your advice Darkluster
Wink

17 or 18
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4979
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 1:06 pm   Post numberPost #17

+3

he got to many votes xD (25)

Accepted

Contact a hc ingame for invitation and to add you to dkp ,make forum acc with your ingame char name and please visit
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Last edited by Riki on Tue 01 Mar 2011, 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 1:10 pm   Post numberPost #18

You are welcome, but how come you got a char with name consequence?
Back to top Go down
Veni
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 8:30 pm   Post numberPost #19

Im interested too
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy   Wed 02 Mar 2011, 2:48 am   Post numberPost #20

ok it was a mistake by him. Issue is fixed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy      Post numberPost #21

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Dipstick/Fuzzy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.