HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Frosthero

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frostdk

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Frosthero   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 2:23 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name:: Miroslav
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 8
Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I'm a person that likes Sports, im a very funny guy,i am friendly, and mostly in good mood.

Character details:

- Class: Death Knight
- Race: Undead
- Character's name: Frosthero
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: Frost
- Why did you choose this build?: PVE, very good DPS in raids and dungeons
- Gear : I'm full epic. 5.1k GS

- Your most frequent spell-rotation:IT->PS->BS->BS->Obliterate->Frost strikes til IT->PS->Obliterate->Obliterate->frost strikes, on killing machine use Frost strike, and If Rime has procced, use Howling Blast.

- Professions & lvl: Atm, only First aid, and Cooking on 450
- Total time played on your character: 2 days, 11 hours on my DK

Experience :
a) Raiding experience :
I did os,naxx,toc,uld,voa[voa not here] many times on Molten and here, and did some ICC10\25 on molten too. All dungeons also
b) PvP experience
At pvp i'm average, do BGs did WG few times, and had 1.9k rating on molten with my Warr

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
I played TBC on reatil did most of instances there, and leaded a pug raid to OS25. . . i know os 25 aint hard but when its a pug . . . i shouldn't even start.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
Yes i can.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
Since i'm new on this server I want to make some friends pwn some instances etc. . .

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
Not anyone in real life. . . But Dkspree is my good friend ingame.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
Dkspree

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
They call me legendary. . . It's very PVE inactive guild. . .

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
Not rly but planing to level my pala to 80 too.

-Anything else you would like to add?
I would like to join guild becouse i was the only pug in raid with Hellguards. . . idk why leader left me but we did TOC25 and it was rly easy and it was awesome too. . .

ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) yes , 100 % ... i am there ... gona give my ass for the horde
b) fuck him , he will respawn
c) Who gives a Damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid
e) ..... (you can type whatever you like)
my answer is d.

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
Not rly, i mean i would like to get items that i need but if its reserved or needed more for someone else in guild i will happily pass.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Food drink and Hot chick Very Happy

4. If your house is gettin robed while you play WoW ... what you gona do ?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gona call the cops
b) pfff ... as long they dont try to take my PC we are cool
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die tryin
d) ill run around screaming like little girl
Answer is C, i train Ultimate fight so i would probably kick their as*es Very Happy

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
Not really. Men period???

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
Save the raid ofc, there's much more beer in fridge and in raid there is ppl that need my help.

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while tryin to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
I would admit my mistake, I'm mature enough. . .

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
Well as i mentioned I'm here to make friends, sure I'm here because its bigger chance that raid will be successful so maybe i can get some items too. . . But i wouldn't just leave guild like that especially cus they helped me to get the gear.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

It isn't the last raid in the guild, there will be more and I'll probably be in of the rest raids
Back to top Go down
Tzuni
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character information
Name: Tzuni
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Frosthero   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 2:34 pm   Post numberPost #2

You seem nice, but as you might have noticed your class recruitment is closed at this moment. Anyway, this is not a reason for you to get declined. I am staying neutral until more people reply here.
Back to top Go down
theoffspring
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Frosthero   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 2:51 pm   Post numberPost #3

he was in some graids with us, he was good, im +
Back to top Go down
Frostdk

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Frosthero   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 3:40 pm   Post numberPost #4

Yes i've noticed. . . But i've asked Dkspree he told me i could apply but i need more votes than classes that are needed in guild . . .
Back to top Go down
Craniusa
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Frosthero   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 3:54 pm   Post numberPost #5

Yeah, sorry for the delay...
I've done some randoms and some raids with him. He is pretty good.
+ From me (P.S. I'm Dkspree)
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Frosthero   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 4:48 pm   Post numberPost #6

@theoffspring wrote:
he was in some graids with us, he was good, im +.

@Craniusa wrote:
I've done some randoms and some raids with him. He is pretty good. + From me.

+
Back to top Go down
Rudonja
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Frosthero   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 12:34 am   Post numberPost #7

+
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Frosthero   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 12:38 am   Post numberPost #8

whats your average dps? and i mean lvl 80 dummy or bosses in inis.?
Back to top Go down
Sensui
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Frosthero   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 5:41 am   Post numberPost #9

I dont know him in game,but from his App would cast a: Plus for well made app.

+

Got the same answer for 3 "Hot Chick" as Hex did in his app. Razz
Back to top Go down
Frostdk

PostSubject: Reply to ChaosNuker   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 2:23 pm   Post numberPost #10

Reply to ChaosNuker my avg dps on Heroic dummy is 4.5k, and in instances 5-6k . . . Dkspree can confirm it we raided many times. . . Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Frosthero   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 4:39 pm   Post numberPost #11

voting +
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Frosthero   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 4:43 pm   Post numberPost #12

+
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Frosthero   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 5:11 pm   Post numberPost #13

Let's not hope another Calypse appears now. I give positive.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4979
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Frosthero   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 1:46 am   Post numberPost #14

+3 and Accepted

Contact a HC ingame for invitation ,register on forum with your ingame char name ,ask a hc to add you to dkp list and visit
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Frosthero      Post numberPost #15

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Frosthero

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.