HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application, HaxOff-Declined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dorian G

PostSubject: Application, HaxOff-Declined   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 2:35 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name: Dennis
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8
We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: I'm a regular guy, goin' to school, i like to play WoW alot meet new freinds and have fun.

- Class: Rogue
- Race: Undead
- Character's name: Haxoff
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Mutilate PvE guild
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Mainly for PvE and it does alot of dmg.
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equiped at the character ) None green, none blue, 4,8k gs with 2 PvP items.
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: ___ -> ___ -> ___ (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player) Stelath->Garrote->slice & dice -> mutilate till 5 cp then evenom then ma slice&dice refresh so i get free 40% speed for 20 secs, hunger fod blood then, and i repeat again the rotation.
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) Enginering and Herbalism, low lvl 100.
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame: 2 days,11 hours, 25 min, 31 secs.
Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
:Scarlet Monestery, Maraudon, Molten core etc. Hellfire Citadel, Black Tample, Sunwell Plateu.. Naxx, Ulduar, FoS and HoS, OS.

b) PvP experience:
: 2vs2 1900+ rating on MagicWoW, 3vs3 2100.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
: Well, i can help u guys, about leading, and alot of things Smile

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
: I can visit it every day Smile

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
: To meet new freinds, have fun. My goal isnt to get only gear, i'm not raiding for the gear only btw.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: Nope.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Well i meet a guy called Azriell he helped me about few quests in hellfire, and he's a nice guy, so i think ppl in here are good people, not greedy and fair.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I was in ma real life freinds guild, Inner Avalon, but i left cuz ther's only few ppl, the guild was formed for lvling only.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Nope.
1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
1) HELL YEAH.
2) To pwn those mofo allys.
3) I hate gnomes, so i whoud like to kill so much gnomes as possible.
4) Death to gnomes. Very Happy
5) Sure i'm not in guild raid, or helping a guildy.

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
Nope. If the item is dropped it will drop again Razz

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Weed, fucking hot girl, and condoms. Smile

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl JK JK JK Smile)
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.HELL YEAH Very Happy

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Nope, i just broked up with ma GF so no1 will disturbe me while playing WoW Smile
6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do? Rofl, who cares about the beer, i will open a new one when i save the raid.
7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while tryin to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens? Well, i whoud be pissed, but in few secs i whoud chill out, and wait for another raid, but for i wont QQ or curse ppl.
8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership? Nope. From the application only i see that ur realy funny ppl, and i whoud envoy to play with u.
And i saw that ur not recurting rogues, but i gaved a shoot and tired.
I will be patient, and i will understand if i got declined, but this application was funneh as hell Smile
Regards, Denis.
Back to top Go down
Craniusa
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Application, HaxOff-Declined   Wed 02 Mar 2011, 1:52 pm   Post numberPost #2

I know him... I never liked rogues but i like this guy.
+ form me (Dkspree)
Back to top Go down
Rudonja
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Application, HaxOff-Declined   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 12:33 am   Post numberPost #3

From me + gl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application, HaxOff-Declined   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 12:39 am   Post numberPost #4

whats your average dps on a lvl 80 dummy or wotlk bosses in inis?
Back to top Go down
Sensui
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Application, HaxOff-Declined   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 5:35 am   Post numberPost #5

HaHa,I love the answer.
+ From me,Seems like a player would enjoy having around.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application, HaxOff-Declined   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 6:30 pm   Post numberPost #6

Negative by all means.
Back to top Go down
Galawany
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Application, HaxOff-Declined   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 3:28 pm   Post numberPost #7

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Application, HaxOff-Declined   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 5:30 pm   Post numberPost #8

Close to being an awerage applycation in my oppinion so i'm giving him a + only cuz we lack of rogues.
As i always say, you can always kick those that lack the standards Smile
Back to top Go down
azriell
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Application, HaxOff-Declined   Sat 05 Mar 2011, 4:11 am   Post numberPost #9

+ from me
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application, HaxOff-Declined   Sat 05 Mar 2011, 8:37 am   Post numberPost #10

+
Back to top Go down
sergiuz
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-02-06

Character information
Name: Whylogout
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application, HaxOff-Declined   Sat 05 Mar 2011, 5:43 pm   Post numberPost #11

+
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Sun 06 Mar 2011, 11:57 am   Post numberPost #12

+
Back to top Go down
Belanne
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Character information
Name: Nicolasmage
Race: Dwarf
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application, HaxOff-Declined   Sun 06 Mar 2011, 9:43 pm   Post numberPost #13

Quote :
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Weed, fucking hot girl, and condoms.

you wont survive long with that combo but at least u`ll die fucking happy + cheers
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application, HaxOff-Declined   Tue 08 Mar 2011, 2:54 pm   Post numberPost #14

Declined, locked and moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application, HaxOff-Declined      Post numberPost #15

Back to top Go down

Application, HaxOff-Declined

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.