HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Declined) - Bowmaster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anatoli

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Bowmaster   Wed 02 Mar 2011, 5:56 pm   Post numberPost #1

For example : " Mandolina's Aplication "

Name: Anatoli
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: yes

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: Go to school, playing for 6 years WOW ..

Character details:

- Class:Hunter
- Race: Troll
- Character's name: Bowmaster
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s: Marksmanship
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Because i like them .
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equiped at the character ) : full epic .
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: ___ -> ___ -> ___ (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player) : [Hunter's Mark] , [Serpent Sting] , [Chimera Shot] , [Steady Shot] 2x, [Aimed Shot] And again ...
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) Enginerin 450 skill , Mining 450 skill
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame): 7 days 4 hour 34 min 30 sec

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
: i played since 60 lvl

b) PvP experience:
: i played since 60 lvl Smile

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
: No

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
: Yes .

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
: it is the best guild in the server Smile

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:yes Lamorll

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Lamorll

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: yes-Legion of Darkness.but we didnt do any raids.I didnt like it and i leave it.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:yes Milander

-Anything else you would like to add?
: mmm no thats all : )

Additional / Optional Questions: No

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him? : A
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will respawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) ..... (you can type whatever you like)

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore? if i need it i will roll with the others

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow. Very Happy: water,food and sexy girl : D

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do? : A
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die tryin.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps? : No

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do? : i will save the raid and then i will get my beer :p

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while tryin to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens? : I'm gonna be cool enough to admit my mistake Smile !

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership? :no i will play with you to the end

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard : i will wait
Back to top Go down
Tzuni
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character information
Name: Tzuni
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bowmaster   Wed 02 Mar 2011, 6:17 pm   Post numberPost #2

Being afk in a pug raid affects ppl in many ways. I get pissed for example. Everyone has his reasons, but its alwats nice when you say that you're going afk.
I'll stay neutral here cuz i dont wanna give negative.
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bowmaster   Wed 02 Mar 2011, 6:26 pm   Post numberPost #3

Anatoli wrote:
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: yes
Anatoli wrote:
Additional / Optional Questions: No

Hell yeah!

By the way this' his 3rd application. Don't you ever give up, can't you keep failing? If I ever gonna give a vote, it'd be negative again. Seriously look at this piece of trash.

Last edited by Rasshidan on Wed 02 Mar 2011, 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bowmaster   Wed 02 Mar 2011, 6:27 pm   Post numberPost #4

psst, we ain't recruiting your class atm
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bowmaster   Wed 02 Mar 2011, 6:30 pm   Post numberPost #5

Well about ur rotaion it shld be more like
[Hunter's Mark] , [Serpent Sting] , [Chimera Shot] ,[Aimed Shot] [Steady Shot] 2x; hoping that ur arp gemmed.
Back to top Go down
Sensui
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bowmaster   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 5:33 am   Post numberPost #6

I know him ingame Decent person/good player.
Cast no vote since his Class is not open currently.

Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bowmaster   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 5:41 am   Post numberPost #7

Sensui wrote:
Decent person/good player.

Really? I can say the opposite. He has been begging me for an invitation with WoW-ish accent as in example "pls inv me pls - ;s i maked applicat pls give mi + - invit me - I'm nothing without you" Ok maybe he has never said anything like last one.
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bowmaster   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 10:26 am   Post numberPost #8

Rasshidan wrote:
Sensui wrote:

Really? I can say the opposite. He has been begging me for an invitation with WoW-ish accent as in example "pls inv me pls - ;s i maked applicat pls give mi + - invit me - I'm nothing without you" Ok maybe he has never said anything like last one.

was he the one you said was spamming you, even more than i do?
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bowmaster   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 11:25 am   Post numberPost #9

Ritzz wrote:
Rasshidan wrote:
Sensui wrote:

was he the one you said was spamming you, even more than i do?

Yes and no.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bowmaster   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 6:43 pm   Post numberPost #10

wrong rotation not well glyphed/specd and adding rass' comments

-3 from me
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bowmaster   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 3:40 am   Post numberPost #11

-
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bowmaster   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 12:15 pm   Post numberPost #12

-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bowmaster   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 12:23 pm   Post numberPost #13

omg so negative votes >.< poor fellow ... u all meaners! i give him + !

and why? i really ... idk xD ... poor guy
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bowmaster   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 1:51 pm   Post numberPost #14

chiaki wrote:
omg so negative votes >.< poor fellow ... u all meaners! i give him + !

and why? i really ... idk xD ... poor guy

Love in teh air xPP

ontopic: - and Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Bowmaster      Post numberPost #15

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Bowmaster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-