HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Xtqt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xtqt

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Xtqt   Sat 05 Mar 2011, 10:33 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name:Pavle
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:5,5.

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class:Warlock

- Race:Undead

- Character's name:Xtqt

- Character's level:80

- Talent build/s:Destruction/offspec Affliction

- Why did you choose this build/s?:I have choosen this build's because of pvp mainly,but destruction warlock is imba for pve anyway,afli isn't.

- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equiped at the character ): I'm full epic now.

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: ___ -> ___ -> ___ (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player)
Well in pve with destro:Curse of the Elementals_-> Immolate_->Conflagrate_->Chaos Bolt_->Incinerate.
Well in pvp with destro:Succubus Seduction_->Curse of the Elementals_->Immolate_->Conflagrate_->Chaos Bolt_->Shadow Fury_->Incinerate spam.
With afliction:Curse of the Elementals_->Corruption_->Unstable Affliction_->Haunt_->Fear_->Drain Life/Drain Mana(depends of situation,who i drain).

- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)
I have:Herbalism(450),Alchemy(450)

- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame)
My played is:5 days,15hours,44seconds.

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
:I have not done much of pve,but i did all hc's....and i did OS 10,25,icc 10.

b) PvP experience:
:I'm a 2100 experience'd warlock in 2s,3s,5s.On retail Ofc.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:No,i don't.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
:I think i would,depends of time i'm in school.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Well,i want good community...helpful too ofc,and i wanna join guild cuz of my friends.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:I have 3 real life friends in guild.(Subzlol-darko),(Octord-vlada),(Cokoladica-zarko).

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:No,i don't think so.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:I have just been in "And two rogues".I'm not in guild because they aren't helpful,they just rude.And ofcourse i'm not cuz i want to join hellguards of friends.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Yes i have,paladin-Blondeqt 71lvl.

-Anything else you would like to add?
:I'm good person,i like to joke with every 1,i'm positiv person/guy...and i like to pvp much Smile.

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will respawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) ..... (you can type whatever you like)

Answer: I would pick a) Very Happy.

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
Well yea i could! (EPIC MUST BE MINE!!!!!MINE!!!) Very Happy.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Well i would pick: Hot chick to bone her every god damn day,Umm.Alot of food and water(besides i'm not fat) Very Happy.And ofcourse Condoms!.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die tryin.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.

I would pick: D) ofc like a girl cracked up laughing.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Yea kind of i'm emotional person,and i have alot of problems with girls IRL.nuff said.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

I will pick here: Save the raid ofc....epics!!!

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while tryin to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?

Well,Depends of situation and what i would do Razz,i dont do things like that.But ppl make mistakes right ?...No1 is perfect.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?

No,i would help ppl get gear'd do hc's with them,going raid's with alt's and those things.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Well,i would wait for next raid,or try to contact some officer to make group 2 so all ppl can join it.If it's 25 man,i would't bother any 1 for invite,I dont like to be boring or tard kid who's crying to join raids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtqt   Sat 05 Mar 2011, 11:36 pm   Post numberPost #2

+ friends in guild

depends on you if you stay or go

gl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3035
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtqt   Sat 05 Mar 2011, 11:59 pm   Post numberPost #3

Same application like everyone else i saw and at the end they leave,nvm heres a +
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtqt application   Sun 06 Mar 2011, 2:59 am   Post numberPost #4

+ from me and gl Smile
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtqt   Sun 06 Mar 2011, 11:14 am   Post numberPost #5

Yup, i can confirm that he is my friend so he's got my +
Back to top Go down
Krvolok
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtqt   Sun 06 Mar 2011, 2:38 pm   Post numberPost #6

+ from fellow undead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtqt   Sun 06 Mar 2011, 6:59 pm   Post numberPost #7

+ Wink
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtqt   Sun 06 Mar 2011, 7:00 pm   Post numberPost #8

u get a +

Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2774
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtqt   Mon 07 Mar 2011, 7:56 am   Post numberPost #9

I like his honest answer dat he is an item hungry whore I mean after all who isnt Razz

I give + GL!
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtqt   Tue 08 Mar 2011, 5:41 pm   Post numberPost #10

+
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtqt   Wed 09 Mar 2011, 11:09 am   Post numberPost #11

+
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtqt   Wed 09 Mar 2011, 12:41 pm   Post numberPost #12

@Mizrael wrote:
I like his honest answer dat he is an item hungry whore I mean after all who isnt Razz

I give + GL!

I ain't! Very Happy

i gief +
Back to top Go down
Koxxy
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtqt   Wed 09 Mar 2011, 7:01 pm   Post numberPost #13

+
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtqt   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 12:34 am   Post numberPost #14

+

Contact a HC ingame for invitation,register on forum with ye main char name and visit
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Xtqt      Post numberPost #15

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Xtqt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.