HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Closed) - Panic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panic

PostSubject: Application(Closed) - Panic   Fri 11 Mar 2011, 12:03 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name: Plamen
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8.5

Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Well, I'm just a regular player who hates all kind of hackers, bug abusers and so on and therefore I'm looking for a nice, active and friendly community which is free of such people (hackers)
IRL I do sports (tennis, volleyball) and study in a school for roman languages so I have a decent knowledge of Spanish as well as English

Character details:

- Class: Druid
- Race: Tauren
- Character's name: Panic
- Character's level: 70
- Talent build: I like to play PVP healer and PVE feral (tank), have close to optimal gear for both Smile I'm PvP heal atm
- Why did you choose this build?: PvP healing as dudu is alot of fun, arenas are too, with a partner who keeps enemies off you being it a warrior's hamstring, a lock's fear or a rogue's slows and stuns
- Gear : for PvP I have full S3 gear except shoulders (s2) and offhand (s2); my weapon however is s3 (I got the rating for it just before update Very Happy - played with Moreblood from HG) I'm using a blue idol but it's the best one imo, better than s3 idol

my PvE tank gear was enough to MT all raids pre-update, haven't tried tanking now tho cracked up laughing
have 5/5 pieces of T5, and T6 shoulders, off set items are mostly epics I've won in raids (mostly T5 quality) I have 2 blues on my tank gear, other items are epic

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: as healer - Stealth -> Pounce -> Roots -> heal friends if needed -> roots/cyclone -> heal again and so on / barkskin when I'm nuked by a heavy shaman,mage,pala/ trinket on 8 sec fear / blind

- Professions & lvl: 375 Herbalism and 375 Alchemy

- Total time played on your character: 55 days Very Happy
Expirience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC):
: I've killed every boss on Crogges more than 20 times (before Update ofc) except Hydross, never downed him
I've never played on Blizzard but that's my 3rd year on Crogges

b) PvP experience
:well, I've played quite alot of PvP here,maybe not as much as some of you guys, but I'd say I learned my class more or less

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
: I soloed AQ25 as feral /roar

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
: Yes! Smile

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
: Firstly, a nice and friendly community like I already mentioned and what's very important too - good activity @ both PvP and PvE events
- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild ?
: Octordz , Moreblood and Musi are my WoW friends and ex-guildmates from Brutal Assault, no RL friends tho

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: those three can approve that I'm a nice person and everyone who has seen me in battlegrounds can approve that I sometimes play good (I'm still a noob but anyway)

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those atm? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: when I first came to Crogges I joined Gothic Grunts but it died and I was invited to Brutal Assault by former GG members.
I'm a Brutal Assault member for almost 2 years now and I always liked everything there, we did a lot of guild raids when people were active, everyone was friendly towards eachother so the only reason why I'm planning to leave BA is because I'm the only one playing regularly -_-

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 60 ? Yeah

Zangano - MM hunter, lvl 70, best PvE gear available (pre-udate) I'm very proud about it
Karuca - Retri Paladin , lvl 70, with maxed Mining and Blacksmithing and 200 Engineering
and a few lower level chars like a 47 lvl Warlock

-Anything else you would like to add?
U kidding me, right? I'm tired already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Panic   Fri 11 Mar 2011, 12:23 pm   Post numberPost #2

Honestly server is dead, I don't even know how many people play in our guild so don't expect activity. I will remain neutral.
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Panic   Fri 11 Mar 2011, 12:38 pm   Post numberPost #3

i know him we've spoke a few times he is a cool and good guy u have my + Razz
Back to top Go down
Ifkabatka
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Panic   Fri 11 Mar 2011, 12:57 pm   Post numberPost #4

Изкючително много си се постарал за апликацията.Адмирации!
Но Рашидан ти очерта каква е обстановката.Сървъра си загина вече,като цяло останаха малко хора в гилдията.
Но имаш +4 от мен.
Back to top Go down
ljubisa
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Panic   Fri 11 Mar 2011, 2:06 pm   Post numberPost #5

+ from me Wink
Back to top Go down
Panic

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Panic   Sat 12 Mar 2011, 4:20 pm   Post numberPost #6

My application is no longer valid as I deleted my character in a moment of rage...

That's what I forgot to mention in my application -> I hate to lose, I have fragile nerves and I always point my rage at myself
self-destruction ftl

Anyway I wish u guys all the best
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Panic   Sat 12 Mar 2011, 4:29 pm   Post numberPost #7

Well thats not a nice thing to hear :S. but i think u can restore your char if u can.
Gluck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Panic   Sat 12 Mar 2011, 4:41 pm   Post numberPost #8

xDDDDDDDDDDd amagaaaad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Panic   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 1:20 pm   Post numberPost #9

Yep, you can restore char if it's higher than lvl 60......i know because i did same thing with my pala on crogge:)

But to be honest don't know if it had any sense since server is unplayable atm.....it's your call.
but i'll give you a + if you decide to keep him and server lives again. GL
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Panic   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 3:15 pm   Post numberPost #10

I recommend you come to Gamer Distric.Wotlk 3.3.5a server ..its awesome.

As for the app (Closed) in case you change your mind and wanna appy to gd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Closed) - Panic      Post numberPost #11

Back to top Go down

Application(Closed) - Panic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.