HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Flotank

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flotank

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Sat 12 Mar 2011, 4:59 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name: Mario Bakić
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 9

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

I'm going to college in Zagreb and I like to play wow so I can relax once in a while. Smile

Character details:

- Class: Death Knight
- Race: Blood Elf
- Character's name: Flotank
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Full frost even though I'm making a new spec now.
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I wanted to play Death Knight as a tank.
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equiped at the character ) Gearscore : 3600, need to gear. green 0/ blue 8/ epic 9.
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: ___ -> ___ -> ___ (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player)
Well in general I first use Icy Touch > Obliterate > Death Strike > Deathchill > Frost strike, but i change rotation, it depends on the situation, boss, tactics, other raid members etc.
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) none. Planning to start lvling something.
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame) 1day, 16 hours.

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
: I'm raiding since TBC, so all TBC raids done, and in Wotlk i've done OS, Naxxramas, Nexus, Ulduar, Half of the ICC. all heroic Smile

b) PvP experience:
: I play paladin in pvp, he's my other character on realm. gearscore: 5000.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
: Well I said it all in previous questions so no need to talk about it anymore Smile

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
: Ofcourse.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
: I just wanna do guild raids, get gear, go new raids and so on. I like raiding.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Well Annamarija told me about this guild, so she's kind of refferal Very Happy

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: <And two rogues>, there's 6 players online in average. Do I have to say anything else ? Very Happy

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Jorgovan lvl 80 Paladin

-Anything else you would like to add?
:I hope i'll get invited, because I think this guild is really good for my experience and will to raid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Sat 12 Mar 2011, 5:05 pm   Post numberPost #2

yes, he seemed like a nice guy....and if he continues with good tanking, i give a +
Back to top Go down
Flotank

PostSubject: edit   Sat 12 Mar 2011, 5:39 pm   Post numberPost #3

sorry i got new gear, my gs is 4.1 now, only 4 blues, the rest is epic. just wanted to make that clear Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Sat 12 Mar 2011, 8:39 pm   Post numberPost #4

@Flotank wrote:
sorry i got new gear, my gs is 4.1 now, only 4 blues, the rest is epic. just wanted to make that clear Smile

dont be so obsesed about gear score, im going to stay neutral here
Back to top Go down
Immortall
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Character information
Name: Quit.
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Sat 12 Mar 2011, 9:37 pm   Post numberPost #5

@Flotank wrote:

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
: Jorgovan lvl 80 Paladin

I lol'd! bounce
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Sat 12 Mar 2011, 10:43 pm   Post numberPost #6

I'm giving a plus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 1:12 pm   Post numberPost #7

+
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 4:19 pm   Post numberPost #8

I'm really sorry but i don't like your confidence. And this:
Experience :
: I'm raiding since TBC, so all TBC raids done, and in Wotlk i've done OS, Naxxramas, Nexus, Ulduar, Half of the ICC. all heroic Smile

Excuse me?!?!? HC?? The only HC raids available in WoTLK are "ToC and ICC" dont' say HC or you'll get nuts kicking from me.

Neutral for now. I'm going for the "-" unless you pull out something big.
Back to top Go down
Galawany
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 4:56 pm   Post numberPost #9

i think he means the 5 man inis..

i am giving a +
Back to top Go down
Flotank

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 4:56 pm   Post numberPost #10

hahaahahha omg it was accidentaly hahaa. now i realize what i said lol.
Back to top Go down
MaiMunA

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 6:27 pm   Post numberPost #11

I also made a guild app today. I wish you a good luck Razz
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 8:39 am   Post numberPost #12

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 9:27 am   Post numberPost #13

+
Back to top Go down
Fmpav
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Character information
Name: Fmpav
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 7:20 pm   Post numberPost #14

+
Back to top Go down
Flotank

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 7:25 pm   Post numberPost #15

quote:
"I'm really sorry but i don't like your confidence. And this:
Experience :

Excuse me?!?!? HC?? The only HC raids available in WoTLK are "ToC and ICC" dont' say HC or you'll get nuts kicking from me.

Neutral for now. I'm going for the "-" unless you pull out something big."

You don't like my confidence? How can you say that just by reading the application for a guild?
And this about heroics, just think a little and you'll get what I wanted to say Smile I'm not noob, so don't misjudge me. And there are more heroics in Wotlk than those you just said.

There, I said what I was thinking so there are no more problems. So please just stay neutral on this one Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 4:55 am   Post numberPost #16

+ from me if I have the rights Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sparko
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 10:32 am   Post numberPost #17

he made the app with a dk, but if he's a tank and got a paladin i give a + Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flotank

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 10:33 am   Post numberPost #18

Thank you very much, mate Smile
Back to top Go down
sparko
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 10:35 am   Post numberPost #19

AMG re u doing refresh on the page ? :O no lifer xD
Back to top Go down
Flotank

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 10:38 am   Post numberPost #20

No Sparko, I just got online and went to forums just to check out the pluses Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 1:16 pm   Post numberPost #21

+, but

dont expect ppl to help you gear just cuz your a tank.
your a newcomer in our eyes, so imo do it as i did, use any legal means of gearing... pugs too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 1:36 pm   Post numberPost #22

Pugging should be illegal in our guild:) Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 2:08 pm   Post numberPost #23

if tanks dont gear up, they cant tank for everyone else=sure wipes.

and tanks dont gear up unless they work their asses off on it.
Back to top Go down
Flotank

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 2:10 pm   Post numberPost #24

@ Chaos Nuker

In fact i'm doing pugs all the time, my gs is 4.9 now, full epic. Smile So don't worry, i'm not joining your guild just to wait for someone else to gear me. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 2:43 pm   Post numberPost #25

gs means nothing, and don't need to mention it all the time. everything will come to you in due time, so don't worry about gear and their score numbers. I dunno why are people so obsessed about it.......
And btw, i tanked some norm below 80 dungeons with my 79 twink with schitty gs, and they went somewhat ok....so stop about epics and gs please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Flotank      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Flotank

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.