HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Application(Acepted) - Powerdude

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaiMunA

PostSubject: Application(Acepted) - Powerdude   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 3:37 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name: Georgi
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 6

Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Well im kinda crazy but i behave normal in wow.I also like to play Basketball and Football Smile and i dont like going to school !

Character details:

- Class: Paladin
- Race: Male Bloodelf
- Character's name: Powerdude
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: Retribution
- Why did you choose this build?: No reason. I just like to play at Retribution.
- Gear : My gear kinda sux. Furious Gladiator. 4478 GS

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Divine Storm > Crusader Strike > Judgement of Wistod > Exorcism and then i redo it Smile
- Professions & lvl: At this char i have no professions but i do have Enchanting , Tailoring , Cooking and First aid all at max on my mage Arcanegirl ; i have BS and mining at max at my Tankdude.

- Total time played on your character: Well i think i playid around 7 days with the Paladin , about 20 on the mage and 5-8 on my warr. Im not rly shure i playid 1 month ago then i decidet to take a little brake from the PC but now im back ! Smile

Experience :
a) Raiding experience :
I love to raid and i think im good. I dont know all tactics on all bosses but im a fast learner Razz

b) PvP experience
I dont like pvp at all. The reason my Paladin haves pvp gear is because i decidet to try something new. I said to my self i will to pvp atlease once and have pvp gear.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
I dont like to be a raid leader. I like to follow orders. I am serious , if i start a raid i stay in it to the very end and i am not a ninja.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
I can visit it evry day. Its not a problem at all Razz

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
Well i expect to have fun and raid alot Razz + if its posible i hope to start to like pvp.

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
I have 2 Life friends in the guild Smile one of them is Darkluster. He suggested me to join the guild Razz. My other life fried is

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
I have short memory and afther that 1 month rest i have forgoten X_X

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
Arcranegirl - Mage
Tankdude - Warrior
Metaldude - Death Knight

-Anything else you would like to add?
Well i hope i can get accepted becouse i dont like to be without a Guild.I love to go to raids and have fun Razz

ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) yes , 100 % ... i am there ... gona give my ass for the horde
b) fuck him , he will respawn
c) Who gives a Damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid
e) ..... (you can type whatever you like)

e) It depends. If i am in a raid or dungeon i wont leave the group to go to save him... i will go if i have nothing to do.

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
LoL cracked up laughing . Im not item hungry i play the game for fun Razz i like to make Achievments and go to raids. I rlely dont care if i dont take the item i wanted Razz

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Lal ... im not shure at all... but its definetly not internet computer and wow.. I will probably first wish to go home and give the other 2 wishes to my mom.. i kinda have all i want Razz

4. If your house is gettin robed while you play WoW ... what you gona do ?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gona call the cops
b) pfff ... as long they dont try to take my PC we are cool
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die tryin
d) ill run around screaming like little girl

c) Im gona try to beat the thief using my ninja skills cracked up laughing .And if i cant i will die happy :>

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
Nope.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?

Lol im as fast as a ninja i can click the ank and save the beer at the same time . But if i was not fast i woud probably click the ank start to cast a spell pick up the beer , finish the battle then i will clean up and then i will look at the loot.

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while tryin to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
If that happens im probably gona say im sorry , that happend bla bla , and wait for the next raid Smile if theres ever spam in guild, global chats and more... it means im to the toilet or somewhere else and my bro decidet to spam and get me kicked :X

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
No way ! Im here to raid (not for items ) AND i love to be in a guild with my friends . I also hope to find some fun.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

I will say : np i can wait Razz .... and if i realy badly want to raid i wil lstart to look for a group in the chanels
Back to top Go down
MaiMunA

PostSubject: Re: Application(Acepted) - Powerdude   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 3:42 pm   Post numberPost #2

- Total time played on your character: Well i think i playid around 7 days with the Paladin , about 20 on the mage and 5-8 on my warr. Im not rly shure i playid 1 month ago then i decidet to take a little brake from the PC but now im back ! Smile

I forgot to mention my DK Metaldude.. i playid with him about 4-6 days i think
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application(Acepted) - Powerdude   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 3:44 pm   Post numberPost #3

Amggg this bug abuser really made an application cracked up laughing . Well he is not a bug abuser ... but Goshe , how can ya make na application with that sick paladin :X . The bad thing is that application for retribution paladins are currently closed and i think that we could use tank like your "tankdude" . Anyway you do like tanking Razz . What can i say about him ... the only thing he tries to do is have fun . HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING cracked up laughing. If you kick him from a raid he is gonna be like " bah i'll gtfo". So i think it'll be a nice fill for our friendly comunnity Razz . Of course i told him to make an applicationa and i hope you'll like him. And goshe you can check your total time played on each character just by typing /played Razz. Don't gess how much you played ya little biestard. Anyway to get to the point :

+ from me cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
MaiMunA

PostSubject: Re: Application(Acepted) - Powerdude   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 3:47 pm   Post numberPost #4

yep.. true.. xd ...
I do like tanking but im still not very good at it so if im gona tank i must practie first Razz my problem is to keep agro at more than 1 mob cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
MaiMunA

PostSubject: Re: Application(Acepted) - Powerdude   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 3:49 pm   Post numberPost #5

OMFG.. i see i forgot to post my other friend.. and the bad thing is that i forgot his characters name :X :X :X i hate my brain -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Acepted) - Powerdude   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 6:33 pm   Post numberPost #6

Neltu? (denis)?

welcome to chaos's war tank bootcamp! the nightmare starts here for ya! Twisted Evil

voting +
Back to top Go down
MaiMunA

PostSubject: Re: Application(Acepted) - Powerdude   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 6:43 pm   Post numberPost #7

lol thanks Very Happy and yes he is Denis Razz 30 mins ago i saw i have a tank mace and a shield in my pally so i can make him a tank too o.o
Back to top Go down
Krastavichko
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Acepted) - Powerdude   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 6:45 pm   Post numberPost #8

nice apply + from me
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Acepted) - Powerdude   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 7:27 pm   Post numberPost #9

MaiMunA wrote:
and i dont like going to school !

who does? xD

+ from me =D Dark's friends are welcomed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Acepted) - Powerdude   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 7:30 pm   Post numberPost #10

For the first time I see him not mistaking his name Very Happy . He is a funny and a stupid guy.He's acts like an idiot but he's a good raider.He gets a + from me if I can give 1.Aaaaand i'm Neltu if anyone is wondering cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
epidemic
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Acepted) - Powerdude   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 7:40 pm   Post numberPost #11

+
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Acepted) - Powerdude   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 10:32 pm   Post numberPost #12

+
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Acepted) - Powerdude   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 7:15 am   Post numberPost #13

Dark's friends are my friends as well so + from me Smile
And Nuxy I would suggest u to take ma course called "Da Fury Path" but ur hopeless...although to suck in sucking takes skill imo Razz
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Acepted) - Powerdude   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 8:35 am   Post numberPost #14

+ from me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Acepted) - Powerdude   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 12:46 pm   Post numberPost #15

Right on, a big +!
Back to top Go down
MaiMunA

PostSubject: Re: Application(Acepted) - Powerdude   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 2:02 pm   Post numberPost #16

LOOOOL what the **** !? this post haves more than 1000 views O_O and only 14 replies lol XD ...
nvm.
Thank you all for the " + " Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Acepted) - Powerdude   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 3:08 pm   Post numberPost #17

+ (i think total 30pts if those alts are 80s and with rl friends)

Accepted

Contact a HC for invitation,register on forum with your main char name and visit
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Acepted) - Powerdude      Post numberPost #18

Back to top Go down

Application(Acepted) - Powerdude

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-