HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Szczypior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rapek

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Szczypior   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 8:39 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name: Szczypior
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 6

We'd like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: Hey Wink My name is Karol ( Charles in english) and I live in Warsaw . Im in high school atm . I like to play football , basketball and others sports where Team Play is needed Wink . I also was training kickboxing for some time but I stopped cause of the some troubles which happened in my life . Smile

Character details:

- Class: Hunter
- Race: Troll
- Character's name: Szczypior
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: Marksmanship

- Why did you choose this build/s?: I think with this build ill make big DPS on raids , didnt even try to play with survi build.
- Gear : 5.1k gs . Items from heroics , TOC , and 3 items pvp I think
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Its something like this : Hunter's Mark Serpent Sting Chimera Shot Aimed Shot Silencing Shot Steady Shot Arcane Shot . When boss has 20 % hp i use kill shot also of course .
- Professions & lvl: Engineering Mining - Full
- Total time played on your character: 6 days

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
All TBC raids - The Eye, Grull's Lair, Hyjal Summit, Sunwell Plateau, The Black Temple, SSC- done , WOLTK - All heroics, Naxx fully, Ulduar without last bosses (Yogg, General Vezax, Algalon). ToC .ICC - I allways wanted to do it but I didnt have enough gs , I only know tactics from reading some forums and watching movies on yt.

b) PvP experience:
Well , Definately im better in PvE , but on TBC I had 2200 rat with ele shamy. With Hunter is not that good cause im playing PvP only for fun atm .

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you'd like to share with us?
Well , I was playing on Sunwell realm where the instances where really good scripted ( Ulduar , Naxx , all heroics) . So I can just add that im an experienced player

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
Yes ofc . I think I'll visit it everyday like other forums

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
First and the most important one - having fun . Then great raids and I hope I can meet some great people here Smile

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
Let's say Mos is one of them ;D

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
Hm , dont think so.

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
As you could read before , in past I was playing on sunwell realm and I was in the guild named - Nothing Personal . Great guild with DKP system and nice people. We were doing raids all the time Wink Unfortunately sunwell started lagging , I had about 400 ms in morning and 900 in the evening so that was unplayable . So i choosed Gamer Disctrict as my next serv . I think that was a good decision .

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
DK frost tank , atm 4.3k gs Nick : Zaraciechyce

-Anything else you would like to add?
I would like to help you as much as I can.I've got microphone and programs like TS2 TS3 Ventrillo Mumble so I can easily communicate with you on raids Smile

I hope you like my application and you will positive reply on it.

Regards
Szczypior
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Szczypior   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 10:22 am   Post numberPost #2

Mos to reply here please.
Back to top Go down
sparko
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Szczypior   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 10:43 am   Post numberPost #3

i liked the app, but i didnt understand if u have played on retail in tbc , if u have 2200 rating its impressive Wink

u recieve a + from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mos
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Szczypior   Wed 16 Mar 2011, 5:59 pm   Post numberPost #4

Well, what I can say. Ive done with this person a lot in WoW and I trust him. I really want him to join us, because I know that he is confident and you can allways ask him for help. His expierence in pve is as good as mine (I think Ive made good look in raids imo in past time;P). The point is that we don't need people with GS, we need people with skill and good ideas, so I think he is right person. Thats from me, if more questions just ask. Anyway he is doing tank, so in some time he will be really useful - don't forget about that Wink + from me and If you have some questions, just ask Wink
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3033
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Szczypior   Wed 16 Mar 2011, 7:26 pm   Post numberPost #5

+ GL
Back to top Go down
Flotank
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Szczypior   Wed 16 Mar 2011, 8:59 pm   Post numberPost #6

+
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Szczypior   Thu 17 Mar 2011, 9:30 am   Post numberPost #7

+ from me
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Szczypior   Thu 17 Mar 2011, 10:19 am   Post numberPost #8

+ from me Very Happy
GL
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Szczypior   Thu 17 Mar 2011, 11:14 am   Post numberPost #9

Nice app besides i like Mos and he likes me...ya know...we like eachother... Wink ...so i give + GL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Szczypior   Thu 17 Mar 2011, 2:24 pm   Post numberPost #10

voting + seems like an oke dude
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Szczypior   Thu 17 Mar 2011, 5:10 pm   Post numberPost #11

Plus from me as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Szczypior   Fri 18 Mar 2011, 4:35 pm   Post numberPost #12

+
Back to top Go down
Incubusa
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Perv Queen
Number of posts : 1437
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Character information
Name: Luthienea
Race: Night Elf
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Szczypior   Fri 18 Mar 2011, 5:39 pm   Post numberPost #13

+ from AGNE now u are my sex slave! "Good things comes, For a price "
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Szczypior   Sat 19 Mar 2011, 9:34 pm   Post numberPost #14

+

Accepted

Contact a HC for invitation,register on forum with your main char name and visit
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Szczypior      Post numberPost #15

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Szczypior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.