HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Guild Application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KilSpeed

PostSubject: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 5:53 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name:: Ciprian
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 7

Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Hi, i my strength point is I am always fair to ppl, i am not too chatty but if i can I always help others. I also admit i played wow 5 years almost all chars.

Character details:

- Class: Rogue
- Race: Undead
- Character's name: KillSpeed
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: Assassination
- Why did you choose this build?: In my opinion is the best dps spec atm.
- Gear : I have already full epic Gear atm. GS 5.1k but i guess that's not relay important.

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Well short version is like this: Garrote (bleed), Hunger for Blod, Mutilate, SoD, Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate, Mutilate, Rupture etc..

- Professions & lvl: Skining and LW both 450.
- Total time played on your character: 6 days 14h 30 mins in this moment.

Experience :
a) Raiding experience : Everything till professor in icc included. But i shod mention not with this char.

b) PvP experience: My pvp experience is ok i guess i am a rogue Smile some arenas etc.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
Well not realy just don't put me in charge of any raids coz i don't have the patience to lead them Smile I envy u guys for your patience Smile)

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
No problem for me there.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
I am basicaly new to rogue class every tip about it wood be greatly appreciated and i also expect to make new friends in there.

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
I am not sure but i think there is 1 guy i know in guild used to play dota Smile

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
Well i guess is up to u guys Razz

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
My current guild is all formed from real life friends but unfortunate for me they all are new to wow experience (like just started) and u can imagine is not much to do for me there just some pvp and hcs.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
None

-Anything else you would like to add?
Well i hope to get to know u better guys, i know u do imba raids and i can appreciate ppl with brain and a great collective.

Best Regards.
Ciprian, Killspeed

ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid

Ans d. I would always join and fight against the alliance to save Thrall Very Happy

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
Certainly not.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
A knife, source of fire, satelite phone (fully charged ofc) Smile)

4. If your house is gettin robed while you play WoW ... what you gona do ?
d) ill run around screaming like little girl :joke
I would definitely try to kick them away.

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
hell no Smile

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
I would definitely save the raid, cause the bear is already gone and could be cleaned later on.

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while tryin to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
As i said I am a fair guy if u kick me in nuts and i deserve it u wont hear a noise from me.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
No. I wanted to get in this guild from some time now and i am not coming to go away.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.
Thats not a problem i'll go drink a beer in that time with my friends and tell them how cool is it in raids Smile
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 5:58 pm   Post numberPost #2

I have a feeling this is not your main char on GD, correct me if i am wrong.
Back to top Go down
KilSpeed

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 6:02 pm   Post numberPost #3

It is my main char Smile
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 6:17 pm   Post numberPost #4

Seems like armory is not working, but guess its enough.
http://armory.gamer-district.com/search.xml?searchQuery=ciprian&searchType=all

http://armory.gamer-district.com/search.xml?searchQuery=killspeed&searchType=all

Hellguards is no more a place for those people who likes to join just to gear themselves and leave.
Back to top Go down
kilSpeed

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 6:32 pm   Post numberPost #5

Well that's not case, your feeling was correct this wasn't my first char here Smile I played a protection paladin long time on 7x then my guild moved to 12x realm and i moved all my chars there, then ppl from my guild started not to come online anymore some left to other guilds and since it was a 15 ppl guild with 3 ppl left in it i comed back on 7x made a rogue since i relay wanted to learn how to play one. So this is my only char.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 8:38 pm   Post numberPost #6

voting +

i know him since some time, we did a few bg-s together with my rogue.

we had a toc25 raid with kilspeed in it today, his dps was in the first 7 last time i checked+seemed like a nice guy, we chated a bit.

tho cipri, i gota add that we focus on fun more, then imba raids. So were not realy raiding robots as other guilds are xD
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3035
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:36 pm   Post numberPost #7

Continue nux : then we went to park then he asked me out and i accepted! then we went that night for a drink in a night club and had a lot of fun and not to mention we went back to my place and had few BGs it was really cool ,he seems to be a nice guy ....all right all right...

I.......guess ...we could ....maybe....use another rogue...in...omg why is it so hard for me to say it...Oo

+
Back to top Go down
Flotank
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:36 pm   Post numberPost #8

+
Back to top Go down
theoffspring
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:42 pm   Post numberPost #9

voting +3
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Mon 21 Mar 2011, 5:27 am   Post numberPost #10

-3 from me dont like app, not sure about your reasons for wanting to join us
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Mon 21 Mar 2011, 5:54 am   Post numberPost #11

Since he's new to rogue, I'd like to see his average dps. Voting positive just to check him in raids.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Mon 21 Mar 2011, 7:47 am   Post numberPost #12

+
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Mon 21 Mar 2011, 9:46 am   Post numberPost #13

@Rasshidan wrote:
Since he's new to rogue, I'd like to see his average dps. Voting positive just to check him in raids.

Rash,*cough* "the new section" *cough* Wink

5. Killspeed 4799281 7.14% 6390.0

+ from me.

P.S. Ciprian if you get accepted you should bring all alts in guild, hope you don't have problems with that?
Back to top Go down
KilSpeed

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Mon 21 Mar 2011, 12:22 pm   Post numberPost #14

I don't have a problem with bringing my alts in guild if i get accepted but i don't have any other chars anymore and i have no intentions atm to level another coz i relay like rogue.

Thanks for + and for - guys I'll do my best to prof i worth to be in your community.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Mon 21 Mar 2011, 1:09 pm   Post numberPost #15

kilSpeed wrote:
Well that's not case, your feeling was correct this wasn't my first char here Smile I played a protection paladin long time on 7x then my guild moved to 12x realm and i moved all my chars there, then ppl from my guild started not to come online anymore some left to other guilds and since it was a 15 ppl guild with 3 ppl left in it i comed back on 7x made a rogue since i relay wanted to learn how to play one. So this is my only char.
Hope your words are true.
+
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:17 pm   Post numberPost #16

Saw this guy in our ToC 25 and he was a good dps and he seemed like a skilled player.
So i'm gonna give my + here.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Mon 21 Mar 2011, 2:32 pm   Post numberPost #17

Accepted & hellcome.
Contact any high council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main ingame char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them Smile
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted   Mon 21 Mar 2011, 5:53 pm   Post numberPost #18

@Golemanov wrote:
@Rasshidan wrote:

Rash,*cough* "the new section" *cough* Wink

What new section? What's with new section? How is it irrelevant with my post?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application-Accepted      Post numberPost #19

Back to top Go down

Guild Application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.