HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Chickenleg's Apply-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chicken

PostSubject: Chickenleg's Apply-Accepted   Mon 21 Mar 2011, 8:06 pm   Post numberPost #1

Chickenleg's Application

Name: Kenny
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8 or something

We'd like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Well im just an ordinary 22yr old guy, love to hang out with my friends or GF. Play games or go out.
Im currently trying to build a half pipe Smile Wich is proving harder then i imagined. Kind of obvious im a skater i think?

Character details:

- Class: Shaman
- Race: Tauren
- Character's name: Chickenleg
- Character's level: Currently lvl 50 but going on strong, i expect to be 80 in 2weeks max.
- Talent build/s: When im 80 ill go resto and as dual spec im still deciding, since i have exp with both ele and enhance.
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Resto since it the best spec to find a guild or raids, and well i need a dps spec dont i? Smile
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equiped at the character )

Dont think this is relevant @ my lvl, but if u really need to know, im full bleu. With some epic's.
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: ___ -> ___ -> ___ (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player)

Depens on the fight. But tank and spank as ele its sorta like FS - LvB - LB - LB - LB - FS - LvB etc etc...
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)

I am currently leveling Herbing and Skinning. Both on 300/300
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame)

On Gamer District i have around 18hr's played. But on retail i have 2chars with over 100days played combined.

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
:
PreTbc - Everything upto Twins in AQ40 and 4-5 bosses in Naxx.
  Tbc - Not sure but i think it was 9bosses in BT and 4 in SwP.
  WoTLK - Cleared everything including first wing of ICC on the week it was released. After that was released i quit WoW for a while.
b) PvP experience:
: Didnt do any PVP worth mentioning, got to 1800rating on my shaman with a friend just for lolz.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you'd like to share with us?
: All the bosses ive cleared where before they got a nerf (if they had one) Like SwP was all pre nerf.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
: When im active on a forum, i tend to check it daily.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:
Im just looking for a friendly raiding eviroment, where i can have fun while raiding.
  Or when im not raiding some people to talk to, leveling guildless is prety boring Smile.

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: No.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: No, but give me a week :3

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: No guild on this realm. Btw i DO like gossip.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: No, just started here about a week ago, so ill be glad to get one char to 80 now Smile

-Anything else you would like to add?
: Nothing special, just i hope ill see u guys soon, prefferably with a little colour like so : Welcome or the all know and ancient Whalecum.

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will respawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) ..... (you can type whatever you like)

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
Well yeh? Every1 who plays this game, and says he doesnt want any gear is lying imo.
Gear is, besides bosskills, the main reason of the game. Don't get me wrong i dont play this game for teh shiny epixxx only, but it is a part of it yes. Btw ever try killing Lick King with only Naxx items on?

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
I only need 1 'item' Bear Grylls! Ill be off that island in a sec, and have some cool footage of it aswell.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die tryin. Or better yet, ill send my dog! She's nastai!
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?

Uhm, like instead of a menopauze, a penopauze?
Dont think so, ud have to ask my GF Smile

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

Uhm im pro enough to get OP dps with one hand and pick the beer up with the other.

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while tryin to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?
If i dont agree with the kick, even tho he might be right. Ill moan. I just wont spam G-chat, ill emorage infront of my PC.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
When im geared im not plannig on leaving, by the time im geared ill hopefully have made some friends here, wich is reason enough to stay imo.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.
Ill just stay on standby, or do a random dungeon/BG. Ive raided alot in my day, and ive been on stand by even more. No prb for me.

Hope u like the application.
Greetings and maybe ill see u soon.

// Chickenleg

Back to top Go down
Lohe
Hellspawn
Hellspawn

Title : None
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Chickenleg's Apply-Accepted   Mon 21 Mar 2011, 9:44 pm   Post numberPost #2

He's shammy and he will to restor, what more i can say?

+
Back to top Go down
epidemic
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Chickenleg's Apply-Accepted   Mon 21 Mar 2011, 10:31 pm   Post numberPost #3

I like his attitude and application, +
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chickenleg's Apply-Accepted   Tue 22 Mar 2011, 1:02 am   Post numberPost #4

omagad an epic kenny!! ftw

voting +

now we can say stuff like "omagad they killed kenny"

p.s. kenny we aint raiding robots, unlike other guilds, we focus on having a friendly comunity and have fun while we play. So i guess your gona fit in juuuust well.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Chickenleg's Apply-Accepted   Tue 22 Mar 2011, 2:54 am   Post numberPost #5

omg omg omg omg!!! i want a raid with this guy so bad

gonna make a macro omagad they killed kenny!!!!

hahahaha

other than that i really like your app it shows u know your stuff as well as being a friendly and helpful player so overall

+3 from me

(ps:the name kenny didnt have anything to do with my decision to vote +)
Back to top Go down
Veni
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Chickenleg's Apply-Accepted   Tue 22 Mar 2011, 6:04 am   Post numberPost #6

+ from me too i really like your application
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Chickenleg's Apply-Accepted   Tue 22 Mar 2011, 6:17 am   Post numberPost #7

I don't like fancy applications but exceptions may happen, +.
Back to top Go down
Szczypior
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Chickenleg's Apply-Accepted   Tue 22 Mar 2011, 7:49 am   Post numberPost #8

+ from me , nice apply Wink
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Chickenleg's Apply-Accepted   Tue 22 Mar 2011, 9:15 am   Post numberPost #9

Not bad app not bad at all Smile Items hungry whores are alwayz welcum by me Twisted Evil
I give + GL Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Chickenleg's Apply-Accepted   Tue 22 Mar 2011, 11:26 am   Post numberPost #10

We do need resto shammies and the guy sounds like a nice and funny one, so + Very Happy
GL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chickenleg's Apply-Accepted   Tue 22 Mar 2011, 12:03 pm   Post numberPost #11

+
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chickenleg's Apply-Accepted   Tue 22 Mar 2011, 2:13 pm   Post numberPost #12

Yaaaa, + for boy Kennie Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Chickenleg's Apply-Accepted   Tue 22 Mar 2011, 2:18 pm   Post numberPost #13

/making a macro "Omigosh! They killed Kenny!!1!one!!1" :laugh out loud!:
Back to top Go down
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Chickenleg's Apply-Accepted   Tue 22 Mar 2011, 5:22 pm   Post numberPost #14

Oh my, im feeling the love Smile
Thanks for all the positive comments.

Hope to talk / see u guys soon.

PS: Kenny jokes never get old :3

// Chickenleg
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
PostSubject: Re: Chickenleg's Apply-Accepted   Tue 22 Mar 2011, 6:51 pm   Post numberPost #15

Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Chickenleg's Apply-Accepted   Wed 23 Mar 2011, 2:44 am   Post numberPost #16

Accepted & hellcome.
Contact any high council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main ingame char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them Smile
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chickenleg's Apply-Accepted      Post numberPost #17

Back to top Go down

Chickenleg's Apply-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.