HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stefan

PostSubject: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Sat 26 Mar 2011, 4:32 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name: Stefan
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 8
Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Well, I'm a nice and friendy person, I like to share my in-game knowledge even tho I don't know much since I'm still learning (8 months of total playing of the game), but I'm a fast learner and a good listener.

Character details:
- Class: Mage
- Race: Undead
- Character's name: Soulseaker (the original/correct nickname was already taken, so I came up with this one :p..)
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: Fire
- Why did you choose this build?: For PvE mostly, as I'm not very good in PvP (frost talents).
- Gear : I have full epic gear (nothing special- PvP mostly)
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Well, I start with (Improved) scorch to increase the crit chance, then apply the Living Bomb (which has glyph that insures its crits), then just spam fireball and wait for the instant pyro, then just reapply the scorch and living bomb, and over again, that's about it.
- Professions & lvl: Blacksmithing and Engineering (450)
- Total time played on your character: 18 days, 15 hours, 46 min

Experience :
a) Raiding experience : Mostly I did dungeons, lot of OS raids, some ToC, etc (did only first 2 bosses in ICC, and that's about it/ But u can't fail much as a dps, can u ? Razz, anyway I attend to learn more about both PvE and PVP)
- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
No, not exactly.
- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
I wouldn't mind it at all.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
I'd like to make some new friends, and share their experience, maybe some tips about mage PvP Razz
- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
Noone at the moment.
- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
No, not really.
- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
I changed couple of guilds, nothing special ( don't really remember the names, I mostly left them because of the inactivity of players and guild disorganization)
- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
Quidproquo- Rogue; Fallenftw- Warlock; Facerole- Druid; Feardotftw- Warlock
-Anything else you would like to add?
Well I would really like join this guild for best PvE experience, althogh I don't seem like very experienced players which I'm not, I'm willing to learn.
Best regards, hope to c'ya In-game. Stefan

ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS
1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid
2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
Well I can't say that I'm not greedy, but needy for sure :p jk. If I need the item I'm going to roll for it, the one with most luck wins Wink
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Girl, food and a gun Smile
4. If your house is gettin robed while you play WoW ... what you gona do ?
c) Ill beat the crap out of them and let them die trying Smile
5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
Not at all.
(meh I have to go now, hope this is enough, c'ya ;P)
Back to top Go down
theoffspring
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Sat 26 Mar 2011, 5:50 pm   Post numberPost #2

hmmm i dont have a mage, but most mages here are frostfire...
neutral for now, but the application is good and liked the attitude Smile
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Sat 26 Mar 2011, 6:06 pm   Post numberPost #3

Neutral.
Back to top Go down
Fmpav
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Character information
Name: Fmpav
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Sat 26 Mar 2011, 6:34 pm   Post numberPost #4

i dont dislike his rotation... frostfire and fireball aint that diferent... problem is that your mostly pvp geared... so if you come to guild to do icc's and gear up you wont get invited cause of your gear and you'll probably leave guild later so... i stay neutral... but good luck
Back to top Go down
Stefan

PostSubject: Reply (Soundmaster)   Sun 27 Mar 2011, 8:59 am   Post numberPost #5

Thank you theoffspring, really appreciated. Fmpav, I understand your concern, but no I won't leave the guild because of the gear, I'm already working on getting t9 gear set using LFG channel, and mainly, I do not want to join this guild only to get gear and then leave it, but to stay and make some new friends and have fun with them, and to learn some new things from older and more experienced players, but it's ok to be concerned about your guild, I know what people are like (stealing from gb, don't care about anyone but themselves) we rather call them 'noobs' (I hope you all understand the meaning of that word), but I'm just a guy who wants to learn more (a newbie Razz).Thanks everyone, hope to see you in guild, if not, then just in-game Smile
Back to top Go down
Ifkabatka
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Sun 27 Mar 2011, 11:04 am   Post numberPost #6

+4,Stefan.Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:10 am   Post numberPost #7

Nice appeal tho u can start using frostfire instead of fireball wich i don't how its on retail but here u deal more damage with it + u save your self 5 points if u remove improve fireball.

+
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 4:26 am   Post numberPost #8

Stefan wrote:
Thank you theoffspring, really appreciated. Fmpav, I understand your concern, but no I won't leave the guild because of the gear, I'm already working on getting t9 gear set using LFG channel, and mainly, I do not want to join this guild only to get gear and then leave it, but to stay and make some new friends and have fun with them, and to learn some new things from older and more experienced players, but it's ok to be concerned about your guild, I know what people are like (stealing from gb, don't care about anyone but themselves) we rather call them 'noobs' (I hope you all understand the meaning of that word), but I'm just a guy who wants to learn more (a newbie Razz).Thanks everyone, hope to see you in guild, if not, then just in-game Smile

this response gets u a +3 from me dont u betray that trust
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 8:34 am   Post numberPost #9

I really like his style, sooo +
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 8:46 am   Post numberPost #10

No friends, noone to recommend. I give negative.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 9:55 am   Post numberPost #11

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy

I guess when u run out of food u gonna use da gun to shoot da girl and eat her...i like dat concept Twisted Evil

+
Back to top Go down
Stefan

PostSubject: Reply (Soundmaster)   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:03 pm   Post numberPost #12

Thank you Wii, I won't let u down! Special thanks to Torrent, I'm working on changes in both talents and rotation.
P.S: It's ok, I don't expect to get + from everyone, wouldn't that be too easy ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 6:08 pm   Post numberPost #13

i stay neutral..
Tell me more about Stefan xD
Back to top Go down
Belanne
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Character information
Name: Nicolasmage
Race: Dwarf
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 9:47 pm   Post numberPost #14

Mizrael wrote:

I guess when u run out of food u gonna use da gun to shoot da girl and eat her...i like dat concept Twisted Evil

+

u just earned him another + Miz Very Happy woulnt have thought of that myself . That shows me how much I still have to learn

GL with the app afro
Back to top Go down
Flotank
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Tue 29 Mar 2011, 12:00 am   Post numberPost #15

+ from me
Back to top Go down
stefannn

PostSubject: Reply (Soundmaster)   Tue 29 Mar 2011, 9:52 am   Post numberPost #16

Hi Muruk, here's something more about me: My name is Stefan as u already know, I'm from Serbia and I'm 18 years old - I trained basketball but then I quit, now I just play some football with my friends (nothing serious, just for fun) and some free runing as well, which I'm doing less since I started playing this game, but I can't say I don't like it, anyway it has to change. I listen to house music, and I go to high school (mostly I listen to music in there, cuz the school is boring, right ? Smile no ? Razz) Well, that should be it, I can't tell u anything else about my private life, cuz it wouldn't be private anymore, right ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Tue 29 Mar 2011, 10:25 am   Post numberPost #17

Changing my vote to positive.
I believe you are worthy for trial period, prove yourself by that time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:22 pm   Post numberPost #18

+
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 8:16 am   Post numberPost #19

+2 from me. (i can give a +2.. cant I???)
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 9:02 am   Post numberPost #20

Yaya yaaaa
Me like it! A lot that is Very Happy . Some guys doesn't notice it in guild that we lack mages these days. Your application is good and i like it. For a rotation there are some guys that can always help you so what I would say is "Feel free to grasp".
Anyway + from me ! ^^
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 9:53 am   Post numberPost #21

+
Back to top Go down
Stefan

PostSubject: Reply (Soundmaster)   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 10:15 am   Post numberPost #22

Thank you Very much, to all of you! I want you to know that I really appreciate it. <3
P.S: I've changed my talents, I see now that frostfire deals alot more dmg Wink Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 10:26 am   Post numberPost #23

stefannn wrote:
Hi Muruk, here's something more about me: My name is Stefan as u already know, I'm from Serbia and I'm 18 years old - I trained basketball but then I quit, now I just play some football with my friends (nothing serious, just for fun) and some free runing as well, which I'm doing less since I started playing this game, but I can't say I don't like it, anyway it has to change. I listen to house music, and I go to high school (mostly I listen to music in there, cuz the school is boring, right ? Smile no ? Razz) Well, that should be it, I can't tell u anything else about my private life, cuz it wouldn't be private anymore, right ? Smile

BIG + from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 10:34 am   Post numberPost #24

Ok so far you recieved enought positive votes..
feel free to /w a High Council ingame.

.closed & moved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED      Post numberPost #25

Back to top Go down

Gamer District Guild Application (Soundmaster) - ACCEPTED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-