HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coqui

PostSubject: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Sun 27 Mar 2011, 11:52 am   Post numberPost #1

Name:: Istvan
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 8
Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
I am a honest, relaxed person, love raids and pvp, dont like dishonest people, learning fast, and not giving up easily.

Character details:

- Class: Rogue
- Race: Undead Male
- Character's name:Coqui
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: Assasination
- Why did you choose this build?: High Dps on single target
- Gear : 3 t10 like 5800+ gs.

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Stealth>Garrote>Hunger for Blood>Slice and Dice>Mutilate>Mutilate>Envenom>If 5 Cp and 5 Deadly Poison Stack>Cold Blood>Envenom>Mutilate>Mutilate>Envenom>Refress Hunger for Blood if necessary

- Professions & lvl:Mining Jewelcarfting both 450
- Total time played on your character: 15 Days

Experience :
a) Raiding experience :
Icc 10/25 ToC 10/25 know tactics and been there some 100 times ..
b) PvP experience
2 years of rogue experience not here on other server, here i have 2200+ team.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
I lead a raid only 1 time and that was icc 10 till BQL . People said it was nice ))))

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
Sure!

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
I would like to have raid get some gear, frost, but i am not a loot bitch , i ilke when a raid runs like a clock.

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
:Nobody

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:I think nobody knows me so no

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
I am a member of Wrath of Titans, but because of massive guild leave and disinterest in wow our leaders left, and i have to go raiding with pug because online players are like 4 in number. I am going to leave too if i''ll be accepted

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
No i only have my rogue i only focus on him
-Anything else you would like to add?
It would be great if i could join your guild. I heard a lot about you and only possitive things. I grew tired of teaching people how to play i only want to be a part of a whole and not to improve other players

ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) yes , 100 % ... i am there ... gona give my ass for the horde
b) fuck him , he will respawn
c) Who gives a Damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid
e) ..... (you can type whatever you like)
And D. I would kick the asses of alliance for Thrall

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
Ans. Surely not. I am used to geating items if nobody needs them , though i like suprises but i dont care if someone takes something away i will come the next time or the next next time its just a game

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Ans.Megan Fox, some very expensive Whiskey and some condoms

4. If your house is gettin robed while you play WoW ... what you gona do ?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gona call the cops
b) pfff ... as long they dont try to take my PC we are cool
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die tryin
d) ill run around screaming like little girl
Ans. C. My house is my castle just try to rob it!

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
Ans. Nah not at all.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
Ans. A nice one. Save the raid because LK is LK its like the main main boss who cares about bear 24 people are more important

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while tryin to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
Ans. I dont go afk without saying a word and would appologise for my mistake and try to avoid them

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
Ans. Omg surely not if the community is good i would go through hell with you

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Ans. Just wait and try to join the next raid keep cool and wiat.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Sun 27 Mar 2011, 12:12 pm   Post numberPost #2

improvement will allways be needed istvan. What i mean is ppl do need to learn here too.
Back to top Go down
Coqui

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Sun 27 Mar 2011, 12:58 pm   Post numberPost #3

I would like that i can go Combat if needed. Played like 2 years combat

Last edited by Muruk on Sun 27 Mar 2011, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected.)
Back to top Go down
Coqui

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Sun 27 Mar 2011, 1:00 pm   Post numberPost #4

Omg sorry for the mistakes . Can go Combat i meant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Sun 27 Mar 2011, 3:56 pm   Post numberPost #5

me like it Smile +
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Sun 27 Mar 2011, 11:31 pm   Post numberPost #6

Coqui wrote:
8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
Ans. Omg surely not if the community is good i would go through hell with you

We are already in Hell Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

i liked the app
+ from
GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3033
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:14 am   Post numberPost #7

Nice rotation,except the part i use expose armor if the tank isn't a warr ,the rest of post sems to be like everyone else's GL HF

+
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 2:06 am   Post numberPost #8

Liked your application and attitude as well.
Plus from me.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 4:13 am   Post numberPost #9

u get a +3 from me, nice attitude the fact that u have the capability to lead raids, and a nice app.
Back to top Go down
Ollmebysan
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 8:35 am   Post numberPost #10

+ I like ur app.
GL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 8:37 am   Post numberPost #11

Your name is like my father's, that's gotta worth a +. Smile Ok, you deserve it. I give a +. cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 8:38 am   Post numberPost #12

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Ans.Megan Fox, some very expensive Whiskey and some condoms

Exactly ma kind of man Cool

I give + GL...oh and dont mind Chaos - he likes to pick on new ppl...hell...he still picks on me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
azriell
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:18 pm   Post numberPost #13

+ from me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:34 pm   Post numberPost #14

istvan? hungarian?
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 1:48 pm   Post numberPost #15

Hmm ,definitely a +
But you should check your gemming. Can't get the idea of using PvP oriented gems on PvE gear?
Back to top Go down
Coqui

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 4:06 pm   Post numberPost #16

I am from Ukraine but my father is born in Hungaria and Mother in Russia. Using 20 ap 12 stamina cos of blue socet and set bonus but can change
Back to top Go down
theoffspring
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 4:09 pm   Post numberPost #17

+
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 5:07 pm   Post numberPost #18

+
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 6:06 pm   Post numberPost #19

@Warloke wrote:
Liked your application and attitude as well.
Plus from me.
+
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 6:36 pm   Post numberPost #20

+ from me too :]
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 7:46 pm   Post numberPost #21

Back to top Go down
Coqui

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 8:46 pm   Post numberPost #22

This is are the two best guild i heard about and wanted to try to get at least in one i am sure 1 will decline you, but now i see this wasnt a clever idea. I should have told about this but there was no question about it
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3033
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 9:11 pm   Post numberPost #23

Is this what i think it is....making appeals till some guild invites u?

Taking my + back too.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 9:16 pm   Post numberPost #24

Coqui wrote:
This is are the two best guild i heard about and wanted to try to get at least in one i am sure 1 will decline you, but now i see this wasnt a clever idea. I should have told about this but there was no question about it
Its not a matter of joke, no matter who is best or worst, since you are applying to a guild you should be 100% loyal and honest to them..
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined   Mon 28 Mar 2011, 9:25 pm   Post numberPost #25

aaaaaaaaaaawwwww
and you seemed so nice Sad
and since you were accepted on the other guild i suggest this app gets locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Gamer District Guild Application (Coqui) -Declined

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.