HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Biderdoom-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Biderdoo

PostSubject: Biderdoom-Accepted   Sat 02 Apr 2011, 11:55 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name:Inri Hernandez
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:10

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class:warlock
- Race:undead
- Character's name:Biderdoom
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s: pvp:affliction/pve:destruction
- Why did you choose this build/s?:are the best builds for my class, tested in time by myself and highly recommended worlwide
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equiped at the character ) Full epic
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: __haunt_ -> _unstable affliction__ -> __corruption->curse of pain->searing pain/shadowbolt_
- Professions & lvl: tailor/enchanter and all other 3 secindary prof., all of them maximazed
- Total time played on your character: 36 days, 10 hours at this moment

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
:all avaible in crogges server, where i played for 3 years and new instances/raids avaible in gamer district

b) PvP experience:
:i'm a pvp inclined player and have huge pvp experience.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:Besides raiding ally cities, well i guess as many as any other regular player

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
:Yes, of course

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Have fun with my friends, support guild mates and be supported by them...

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:Yes, compota and dhoko are real life friends and also, pandulce is a good virtual friend and arena partner...

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:compota, dhoko and pandulce

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:i was in dioses de guerra, but, despite the fact they are good friends, they aren't well organized, don't raid frequently and low pvp interest in most players

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:no

-Anything else you would like to add?
:well i know your guild from crogges as you can see and i like it... is very organized and have good players and my friends. So, that's why i'm doing this

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?

a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?

Nope... i just focus in the items i really need. Specially arena, which i have to win by myself

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
ipod, manual charger and a really good knife... (can i add women?) ^^

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?

c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die tryin.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
Hey, i'm human... I'm not a smiling clown all the time, but no, i'm not a crappy emo, for christ sek!!!!

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

Honestly, save the raid... while i try to save the beer hehehehehe. Anyway, if beer drops, i can have another in a few moments, but the raid, it will take looong time to get ready again if we are wiped...

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while tryin to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?

Homo sapiens rocks... As Hercules Poirot says: We MUST use those little gray cells inside our heads....

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?

Honestly, with the exception of some flask or healing potion or maybe some mats once in a while, there's no much the guild vault can offer me..., Specially speaking about gear... The gear i still need, can be only won in arena or icc...

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

As i said: i'm a pvp inpclined player, so, i'm not dying in desperation to raid... If i can join one, what the hell???? I just go to arena or battlegrounds and have fun kicking ally butts while i wait for the next raid....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biderdoom-Accepted   Sun 03 Apr 2011, 12:52 am   Post numberPost #2

saw biderdoom a lota times in bg-s, and knew what he was doin.

bider!! Redblack here!!!! the scruffy undead jawless rogue! D:

compota, dhoko and pandulce to reply here pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Biderdoom-Accepted   Sun 03 Apr 2011, 1:31 am   Post numberPost #3

+ from me once compota and dhoko reply here they are good virtual friends of mine so i trust them, also the app is well made gl
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Biderdoom-Accepted   Sun 03 Apr 2011, 1:49 am   Post numberPost #4

36days in game played; which shows this is definitely your main char,
and the spell rotation part can be fixed a bit.
overall application looks ok.

p.s. who is your char in crogge?

I will vote after you reply.

Last edited by Warloke on Sun 03 Apr 2011, 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biderdoom-Accepted   Sun 03 Apr 2011, 5:13 am   Post numberPost #5

great app + from me
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Biderdoom-Accepted   Sun 03 Apr 2011, 7:51 am   Post numberPost #6

+
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biderdoom-Accepted   Sun 03 Apr 2011, 11:08 am   Post numberPost #7

You are 38 years old?
Definitely a big +, i will prolly not be oldest one in guild anymore xD
Back to top Go down
Immortall
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Character information
Name: Quit.
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Biderdoom-Accepted   Sun 03 Apr 2011, 11:26 am   Post numberPost #8

Annamaria wrote:
You are 38 years old?
Definitely a big +, i will prolly not be oldest one in guild anymore cracked up laughing

You were never the oldest in the guild. Very Happy

+
Back to top Go down
Frosthero
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Biderdoom-Accepted   Sun 03 Apr 2011, 12:31 pm   Post numberPost #9

Nice app + from me. GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
theoffspring
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Biderdoom-Accepted   Sun 03 Apr 2011, 1:25 pm   Post numberPost #10

+
Back to top Go down
Biderdoo

PostSubject: Old char   Mon 04 Apr 2011, 1:04 am   Post numberPost #11

Well warlocke, my char in crogges was Biderdoo, but i left tat servr around 2 years-2years and a half ago. Btw, my rotation varies depend on the situation/enemy, but i just don't wrote them all.... Thnx to all for all the good comments...
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Biderdoom-Accepted   Mon 04 Apr 2011, 1:11 am   Post numberPost #12

you get a big + from me
Back to top Go down
epidemic
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Biderdoom-Accepted   Mon 04 Apr 2011, 3:29 am   Post numberPost #13

+
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Biderdoom-Accepted   Mon 04 Apr 2011, 8:25 am   Post numberPost #14

+
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Biderdoom-Accepted   Mon 04 Apr 2011, 8:40 am   Post numberPost #15

+
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3035
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Biderdoom-Accepted   Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:22 am   Post numberPost #16

+ GL..
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Biderdoom-Accepted   Mon 04 Apr 2011, 11:31 am   Post numberPost #17

Accepted & hellcome.
Contact any high council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main ingame char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them Smile
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biderdoom-Accepted      Post numberPost #18

Back to top Go down

Biderdoom-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.