HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Icespice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitko

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Icespice   Sun 03 Apr 2011, 7:55 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name: Mitko
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7

Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
I'm good student , so I don't need to study much.I have a little sister (She is playing WOW too). I like going out with my fr , playing Basketball and Football and etc.

Character details:

- Class: Death Knight
- Race: Male Tauren
- Character's name: Icespice
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: 55 Frost/16 Blood
- Why did you choose this build?: I don't have seriuos reason,and this is my 1st DK so..
- Gear : My Gear really sux ( for now Razz) 2063 GS

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Ice Touch>Plague Strike>Obliterate>2 x Blood Strike>Frost Strike and again... and again....until they are dead
- Professions & lvl: For now I don't have any professions

- Total time played on your character: 1 day, 6 hrs , 48minutes and 11 seconds

Experience :
a) Raiding experience :
I'm new at the raiding , but I'd really like to learn

b) PvP experience
I don't like PvP and those a**holes killing low lvl and thinking they are awesome..... They are noobs.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
I've never been a raid leader and I don't want to. If you tell me something to do and tell me how it's going to be done.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
I could visit the forum twice in a day javascript:emoticonp('Smile')

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
As I said I'd really love to learn to raid at higher lvl than mine(3 of 100)

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
I have 3 Life friends in the guild . Darkluster , Powerfreak and Neltu

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
I've never tryed to be a Guild Owner. Just don't like it.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
No , I don't have

-Anything else you would like to add?
Yeah. My friends told me that this Guild is Awesome and really hope that you could accept me

ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) yes , 100 % ... i am there ... gona give my ass for the horde
b) fuck him , he will respawn
c) Who gives a Damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid
e) ..... (you can type whatever you like)

e) Why not? But if I'm on raid or dungeon then F**k him!

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
cracked up laughing No I could never be so selfish! Тhere will always be another raid

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
How in God's name I'll go there? But if I end up there or in a hole in the street( it's not impossible!) I'd probably call a taxi,I'll robe a bank and I'll pay him

4. If your house is gettin robed while you play WoW ... what you gona do ?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gona call the cops
b) pfff ... as long they dont try to take my PC we are cool
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die tryin
d) ill run around screaming like little girl

c) I'll kill the asshole , probably I'll shoot him with a knife!

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
No chance at all ^^

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?

Damn it! I'll help to kill the LK then clean up and get another beer ^^

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while tryin to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
The second option. I'll apologise for the shit I've done and then I'll wait.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
javascript:emoticonp('affraid') I'm not so crazy to left the guild 'cause I got geared! That would be an act of a Gay!!

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

That would not be a problem for me. I wont die if I don't raid javascript:emoticonp('Razz')
Back to top Go down
Frosthero
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Icespice   Sun 03 Apr 2011, 8:34 pm   Post numberPost #2

I see u've got some friends in guild which is nice, but i don't like your app that much. I'll stay neutral for now. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Icespice   Sun 03 Apr 2011, 9:16 pm   Post numberPost #3

This dude is a total pug Very Happy evrytime he got 80 lvl char we do something stupid or change the server and he doesnt have the chance to raid cracked up laughing ... He wants to raid and he learns fast ! o.O

+ from me !
hmm... i wonder what Darklusters coment is gona be O.o or the coment from the fat 1 ( Nelthu )
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................You've got to play WoW !!!

Last edited by PowerFreak on Sun 03 Apr 2011, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Icespice   Sun 03 Apr 2011, 9:28 pm   Post numberPost #4

What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
I've never tryed to be a Guild Owner. Just don't like it.

we mean to ask what guilds you were in before.

Last edited by ChaosNuker on Sun 03 Apr 2011, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Icespice   Sun 03 Apr 2011, 9:37 pm   Post numberPost #5

Well he is my real life friend yes... but he still has a lot to learn and as much as i can see he hasn't made a good application ... maybe he should have waited a bit with it . All i have to say is that i still need to teach him a lot of things . I didn't expect that he is gonna make an application when he hits 80 so i'm surprised.

Gonna give a + cause he is my RL friend .

Just a suggestion . This application - closed and after a few lessons and talks he makes a new one.

Last edited by Darkluster on Sun 03 Apr 2011, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Icespice   Sun 03 Apr 2011, 9:40 pm   Post numberPost #6

Roll on floor laughi Very Happy then start teaching him ! Very Happy not jsut talking to him ! what good is it if he haves the Knowledge and no experiance ? Very Happy i suggest....hmm... i dont know what to suggest O.o.. damn .. dead end.. pf

BTW dark
The DOOR is everthing ! All that once was and all that will be!
The DOOR controls time and space, love and death!
The DOOR can see in to your mind !! The DOOR can see in to your soul!
The DOOR can also be opend and closed Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
theoffspring
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Icespice   Sun 03 Apr 2011, 10:59 pm   Post numberPost #7

dark's friend = +3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Icespice   Sun 03 Apr 2011, 11:00 pm   Post numberPost #8

+4!!! nabs friend is allways a nab Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Icespice   Sun 03 Apr 2011, 11:34 pm   Post numberPost #9

Darkieh's friend, you get a mmmmmm let me think mmmh, + Very Happy
GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Icespice   Mon 04 Apr 2011, 1:26 am   Post numberPost #10

+
Back to top Go down
epidemic
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Icespice   Mon 04 Apr 2011, 3:28 am   Post numberPost #11

+
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3035
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Icespice   Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:24 am   Post numberPost #12

Dark's friend...a new guy to pick on!

+
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Icespice   Mon 04 Apr 2011, 10:53 am   Post numberPost #13

ChaosNuker wrote:
+4!!! nabs friend is allways a nab Very Happy
Same...so + from me besides I alwayz welcome a new bulgarian...and Chaos pls stop picking on every single newcomer damn! Isn't it enough for u dat u are still picking on me Razz GL!
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Icespice   Mon 04 Apr 2011, 11:50 am   Post numberPost #14

wahahahahaha no worries just pick on him next time miz!

oh btw well if ya got darky for teacher then u got a bright future + from me and lets hope ur friends dont decide to switch server soon so u are actually able to raid a bit. app was not good but hey at least you where honest with us and said things straight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Icespice   Mon 04 Apr 2011, 12:13 pm   Post numberPost #15

wahaha cracked up laughing ... dont worry we WONT switch server cracked up laughing...
I dont see a bright fuure with dark teaching him cracked up laughing we ware gona go fos pos and he abandoned us ! the bastard Very Happy no offence darky xd
Back to top Go down
Belanne
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Character information
Name: Nicolasmage
Race: Dwarf
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Icespice   Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:50 pm   Post numberPost #16

+ good luck with teh app and I shall see u in hell afro
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Icespice   Tue 05 Apr 2011, 6:08 pm   Post numberPost #17

+

Contact a HC for invitation,register on forum with your main char name and visit
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Icespice      Post numberPost #18

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Icespice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.