HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

App for joining the guild-ACcepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
`Kragnor

PostSubject: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Sun 10 Apr 2011, 7:43 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name: Stefan
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: Hmm...Talking 10/10...Not so good in spelling, i would say 6/10, or maybe a bit more.

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Well I think Iam just like any other casual person, Iam not a hard core player since I have preaty active RL to, so you wont see me playing whole day or something like that, but when i am playing I stay focused...Going to school ofc, training basketball (preaty good at it to Very Happy )...also enjoy running, playing tennis and obviously WoW when Iam free...

playing Character details:

- Class: Death Knight
- Race: Blood Elf
- Character's name: Kragnor
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s:
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Well i know its not the best build for a dk, but my gear is low and i think i can extract the most dps out of this spec
- Gear : Well my gs i 2630, i have 6 green items, 7 blue items and 3 epic items
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: Well first of all I wont lie, i am not that experienced with the dk, its a new class for me , and this is basicly copied from a site, and i am still learining to use this rotacion, but i did look some dks play and i think its a nice rotacion, maybe you will correct me Smile
PS > IT > BS > BS > SS > DC > HoW > SS > DC > SS > SS > DC > (DC)
Translation Smile:
DC Death Coil
HoW Horn of Winter
SS Scourge Strike
PS Plague Strike
IT Icy Touch
BS Blood Strike

- Professions & lvl: Well unfortunately it was on recently i finished lvling a dk, so i dont have any proffesions yet, but i plan to lvl them soon
- Total time played on your character: Well on this char i have only around 9 hours

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
Well before ICC, or to Ulduar i practically killed all the bosses, havent been in ICC yet, since i was taking a break from wow at that time

b) PvP experience:
Did all Bg's a lot of times, and went to 2.2 k rating in arena on MagicWoW server

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
Hmm Finished Naxx on Retail few times, if that means anything Smile)

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
I am able to visit it on daily bases

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
Well I expect few 5 mans for a week to get started on a gear, some help with character since i am not that experienced with a dk, and mostly to find some fun ppl to talk to

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
Atm no

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
Nah, not realy

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment?
Well i am currently in "Mi NIsmo Andjeli", but its a small guild from my country witch i joined just to get started, there is no any good ppl or raiding or having fun at all, so i dont realy like it...

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
Well i do have 2, but they are boath Ally

-Anything else you would like to add?
Well just that Iam a friendly person who whants to have some fun, noothing hard core, Iam not in only for the items so you dont need to worry that i will beg for raids since i do have low gs, and that i will try to help anyone i can when i can

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will respawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) ..... (you can type whatever you like)
And my answer issss...b) Very Happy Very Happy

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Hmm, A Ball, Some Food, And IceTea Very Happy

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die tryin.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
And my answer isssss...c) ofc

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
Hahaha well this would be a hard one, but lucky for me i dont drink so save the raid Wink..

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while tryin to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?
Nice question, ofc i would just say i am sorry, and wait for the next chanse to try and raid with the guild

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
Ofc not, Iam not even in a hurry to get geared, and if i do i will stay and help others do the same

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.
GlHf...that would be my reaction Smile
Back to top Go down
Fmpav
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Character information
Name: Fmpav
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Sun 10 Apr 2011, 7:56 pm   Post numberPost #2

90% of your sentences start with "Well...." lol

i'll stay neutral since you dont have any friends in guild and no1 to recomend you but mostly because you have allys chars
Back to top Go down
Kragnor

PostSubject: Replay   Sun 10 Apr 2011, 8:11 pm   Post numberPost #3

Yea, i do use "Well" a lot Smile))...ok i understand you dont trust me, but just one comment about that...my ally chars are very old, i played them long time ago, all my friends are on horde now, so i dont realy play then...
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 5:37 am   Post numberPost #4

Who are your ally chars and from what Guild?
Back to top Go down
Kragnor

PostSubject: Replay   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:42 am   Post numberPost #5

1. Lvl 80 Shaman named Zekson, i only lvled him when i first came to the server, its has only 1.9 k gs and no guild
2. Lvl 60 Hunter named Dazbog
But like i said i only started with them when i first came to the server long time ago, i dont have any intecions with playing them again since all my friends play Horde Smile
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:50 am   Post numberPost #6

He is person that filled the application properly (answers are formed from more then 1 word). I like him . +

Deena
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 2:11 pm   Post numberPost #7

Hallo Kragnor . I'm the dude that you talked about HG application last night :] . Anyway to get to the topic:

The application is really nicely made , i like how honest you are with us saying that you don't have much experience with DK and you practicly copyed some things from sites. That doesn't matter for me. Cerently we are a bit full with DK's but anyway the application is really nice.

I would like to ask where are the answers to addional questions Number 2 and 5. I think they went somewhere cyclops .

Before i give my + i would like to ask what do you think about doing mostly - raids or PvP.
Back to top Go down
Kragnor

PostSubject: Replay   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:34 pm   Post numberPost #8

O hey, nice that you checked my app to Very Happy, and Iam glad you like it cheers
Hmm i think i didnt found those 2 questions very imortent so i skiped them but shure i can answe them Smile
2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
Hehhe Smile, not realy, like i said in my app i am not in a hurry to get geared and i dont have a problem in going to raids just to help someone else or to prove myself witout getting any items...
5.Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
I am not realy shure what do you think with the first part, but i dont have any emotional problems since i think my life is preaty nice, and no, I actualy hate the caps and i dont like when ppl use it -.-

And answer to your question...hmm...I can see myself focused only on PvP since you can allways find a bg if your partner is not around or go do random arena, there is stuff to do...but i cant realy see myself focusing only on PvE beacuse my guild is not gona do a raid everytime Iam bored, so I wouldnt have anything to do when there is no raids...so i think the best solution is to go to raids when they are on, and when you have free time do some bgs, arena etc...
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 7:01 pm   Post numberPost #9

+
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Wed 13 Apr 2011, 1:37 am   Post numberPost #10

+
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Wed 13 Apr 2011, 10:43 pm   Post numberPost #11

you get a + form me
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 8:47 am   Post numberPost #12

We don't need death knight dpsers and no, even if you go tank after I say this, it won't change anything. Negative.
Back to top Go down
Kragnor

PostSubject: Replay   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 9:06 am   Post numberPost #13

Its ok, i wont complain...so thx for reading my app and hope to see you in the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 11:32 am   Post numberPost #14

It is true we lack tanks in guild, and it would be awesome if you could be one. But nevertheless, i liked your app and going to give you +
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3033
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 4:34 pm   Post numberPost #15

+ gl
Back to top Go down
Kragnor

PostSubject: Replay   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 10:25 pm   Post numberPost #16

Annamaria, I would actualy like to try to be a tank...but only problem i see is that about dps-ing with a dk i do know a litle, not much but a litle...and about tanking with a dk i dont know anything cracked up laughing, so if there is someone to show me how to tank with a dk i would be glad to respec to a tank Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Immortall
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Character information
Name: Quit.
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 11:34 pm   Post numberPost #17

So,here I am again. Very Happy

+

Srecno. Razz
Back to top Go down
theoffspring
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 12:35 am   Post numberPost #18

unholy for dps? man SS is totally bugged... go frost!
still nothing great about the apply and we have alot dks, but im staying neutral anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kragnor

PostSubject: Replay   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 7:46 am   Post numberPost #19

Like i said i am new with the dk, so thx for the update i will respec to frost Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 10:46 am   Post numberPost #20

your app is overall average

however your attitude strikes me as very mature, you are willing to take suggestions towards your performance, and are willing to change the way you play, for that reason and the hope that you will offspec tank im giving you a +
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 3:17 pm   Post numberPost #21

@Kragnor wrote:
.... , so if there is someone to show me how to tank with a dk i would be glad to respec to a tank Very Happy

/point Ritzz/Dia Razz

We have a lot of DKs but i'm going to give + here ,because he seems to be mature and honest player.
Back to top Go down
Kragnor

PostSubject: Replay   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 7:29 pm   Post numberPost #22

Thx for all the compliments and +'s guys, if I counted right i need 2 more points, so hope to get them soon and see you all soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 8:13 pm   Post numberPost #23

@Kragnor wrote:
O hey, nice that you checked my app to Very Happy, and Iam glad you like it cheers
Hmm i think i didnt found those 2 questions very imortent so i skiped them but shure i can answe them Smile
2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
Hehhe Smile, not realy, like i said in my app i am not in a hurry to get geared and i dont have a problem in going to raids just to help someone else or to prove myself witout getting any items...
5.Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
I am not realy shure what do you think with the first part, but i dont have any emotional problems since i think my life is preaty nice, and no, I actualy hate the caps and i dont like when ppl use it -.-

And answer to your question...hmm...I can see myself focused only on PvP since you can allways find a bg if your partner is not around or go do random arena, there is stuff to do...but i cant realy see myself focusing only on PvE beacuse my guild is not gona do a raid everytime Iam bored, so I wouldnt have anything to do when there is no raids...so i think the best solution is to go to raids when they are on, and when you have free time do some bgs, arena etc...

Okey you are getting my + because i like you Razz . Anyway i just wanna point out that for Pve-ing it's not mostly when your bored, there are specified hours in which we raid like "Tuesday , 21:00 server time ToC 25 HC" or something like that. I just wanted to make sure if you like raiding and if you are always ready to come to a 25 Guild raid :].
Back to top Go down
theoffspring
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 8:18 pm   Post numberPost #24

well, i started today my 7days of holydays due to easter, and im in a very good mood x)
+3 for u Razz

PS: when u get acepted look in our forums for the DK Frost DPS guide (its a bit outdated cauz KM got fixed, but the essencial is there)
Back to top Go down
Kragnor

PostSubject: Replay   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 8:20 pm   Post numberPost #25

Very Happy Well thx a lot...And i will check that thread on the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

App for joining the guild-ACcepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.