HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

App for joining the guild-ACcepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 9:33 pm   Post numberPost #26

Darkluster wrote:
Kragnor wrote:
O hey, nice that you checked my app to Very Happy, and Iam glad you like it cheers
Hmm i think i didnt found those 2 questions very imortent so i skiped them but shure i can answe them Smile
2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
Hehhe Smile, not realy, like i said in my app i am not in a hurry to get geared and i dont have a problem in going to raids just to help someone else or to prove myself witout getting any items...
5.Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
I am not realy shure what do you think with the first part, but i dont have any emotional problems since i think my life is preaty nice, and no, I actualy hate the caps and i dont like when ppl use it -.-

And answer to your question...hmm...I can see myself focused only on PvP since you can allways find a bg if your partner is not around or go do random arena, there is stuff to do...but i cant realy see myself focusing only on PvE beacuse my guild is not gona do a raid everytime Iam bored, so I wouldnt have anything to do when there is no raids...so i think the best solution is to go to raids when they are on, and when you have free time do some bgs, arena etc...

Okey you are getting my + because i like you Razz . Anyway i just wanna point out that for Pve-ing it's not mostly when your bored, there are specified hours in which we raid like "Tuesday , 21:00 server time ToC 25 HC" or something like that. I just wanted to make sure if you like raiding and if you are always ready to come to a 25 Guild raid :].

Yeeeeeeeh, finaly toC25 HC raid! now i only have to wait that tuesday.... Btw gl on your app friend!
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 10:26 pm   Post numberPost #27

theoffspring wrote:
..and im in a very good mood x)
+3 for u Razz

Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Sat 16 Apr 2011, 12:47 am   Post numberPost #28

Let it be rass...just let it go x)
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted   Sat 16 Apr 2011, 8:20 am   Post numberPost #29

Accepted, contanct any HC ingame for invite, make forum acc with the name of your main char and be sure to read this

http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App for joining the guild-ACcepted      Post numberPost #30

Back to top Go down

App for joining the guild-ACcepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-