HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

App for Guild-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Selgunk

PostSubject: App for Guild-Accepted   Sun 10 Apr 2011, 10:43 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name: Justin
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: Quiet, don't talk alot, but I listen and watch. Like WoW and Ps3. Studying history, and digital graphics. Hope to murge the 2 for research/teaching later. Work in a museum.

Character details:

- Class: Warlock
- Race: Orc
- Character's name: Darnell
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build/s: 52/2/17 Affliction (Duel Spec Destruction)
- Why did you choose this build/s?: I liked the DoTs on bosses and trash. Destro works too. So playin with both.
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equiped at the character ). 15 epic, 1 blue (helm but working on badges for it).
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: ___ -> ___ -> ___ (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player).
Curse of Elements -> Corruption -> Haunt-> Unstable Affliction-> Drain soul and repeat.
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) Enchanting and Tailoring both 450.
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame) 6 days 20 hours 19 mins 19 seconds.

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK): PreTBC, TBC, WotLK; usually played a warrior/pally tank in WotLK, (all on retail). Left outlands grinded to 80, top server raiding guild I was off-tank. Left retail, after ToC. But played the test servers, with ICC. Also played private. Shammies mages and Warlocks for DPS class.
:

b) PvP experience: Until I started DPSing, PvP was cruel on warriors. But locks and shammies in BGs are fun.
:

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us? Just the test servers and various private servers.
:

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week? Yes.
:

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild? - Fun raiding, and a good atmosphere and good people. With good play.
:

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild? Holyhell
:

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you? Chaosnuker
:

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk): I am GM of a leveling guild. Hells Rockers.
:

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: Yes they are; Selgunk( Prot warrior 80) and Haddes (71 DK)

-Anything else you would like to add? Not really.
:

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him? B, Thrall's leet he'll be back. He's a Shaman, he can heal himself.
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will respawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) ..... (you can type whatever you like)

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore? No, I usually miss the roll.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow. I'd take my cat, food, and more food.

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do? B, my room is off limits to EVERYBODY.
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die tryin.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
No. No. and NO.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do? I can multitask Smile 1 swoop i got the beer, and a click and i save the raid!

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while tryin to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens? Yup. I'd wait.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership? No, kind of family play together thing, so nice to have friends to do that with too.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard. Nothing, there's always RDF.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted   Sun 10 Apr 2011, 11:14 pm   Post numberPost #2

voting +
a serious guy who knows his job and i think his gona be a good member for the guild
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted   Sun 10 Apr 2011, 11:28 pm   Post numberPost #3

Holy's bro, Chao's friend = + Very Happy
Gl
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:01 am   Post numberPost #4

+ same reasons as above and holly's app except the healing part
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:36 am   Post numberPost #5

Did your mother give birth all of you at same time? I admire her endurance, I really do.

+
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:39 am   Post numberPost #6

+
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:46 am   Post numberPost #7

OMMGG i remeber now lock is her's little bro xD i helped holyheal her whits some quest at Sholazar Basin (bunch of bad allys there) .... i also remeber one thing xD she talk ALOT xD hahaha
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 1:00 am   Post numberPost #8

By the way it's remember, not remeber..
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 1:13 am   Post numberPost #9

@Rasshidan wrote:
By the way it's remember, not remeber..

:O not being nazi xD
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 5:07 am   Post numberPost #10

Hello Junstin,
since you have chosen affi for raiding purpose , its a hard spec to master it , and once u master it; it gives a nice dps output.
However you should do your dps rotation like this;

If on Boss CoE first. Follow up with Shadow Boltx2 and Haunt to stack your Shadow Embrace buff. Then Corruption, (CoA, if no CoE), Unstable Affliction, then Shadow Bolt until Haunt is off cooldown. At this point, all DoTs and debuffs are up...refresh via the following priority list:

1. (CoE)
2. Haunt(whenever it's off CD to refresh Haunt buff and Corruption)/Lifetap (to keep lifetap buff up or for mana also i hope your one of the glyph is life tap.
3. Corruption (if it drops for whatever reason)
4. Unstable Affliction
5. (CoA)
6. If nothing else, Shadowbolt or Drain Soul (if you need additional Soul Shards)

Could you please tell me what glyphs are you using for pve and would be nice if you post your talent tree link.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 8:04 am   Post numberPost #11

+
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 8:16 am   Post numberPost #12

+
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2782
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 9:01 am   Post numberPost #13

I give + GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 9:12 am   Post numberPost #14

+
Back to top Go down
theoffspring
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 10:00 am   Post numberPost #15

voting + eheh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:02 pm   Post numberPost #16

+
Back to top Go down
Darkluster
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 2:07 pm   Post numberPost #17

The whole family is coming , whaaaaaaaaaa cracked up laughing .

Actualy i don't know about you Justin but anyway you have nice sisters and i think that there is some ... bread in you Razz. Giving my + Laughing
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 2:33 pm   Post numberPost #18

Spams / offtopic posts deleted.
Keep it clean.

Sry sry couldnt resist to edit it Very Happy Veni
Back to top Go down
Veni
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 9:11 pm   Post numberPost #19

+ from me too i said why in the prev post
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 9:42 pm   Post numberPost #20

Good one Veni Razz

Ontopic:

Accepted & Hellcome.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App for Guild-Accepted      Post numberPost #21

Back to top Go down

App for Guild-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.