HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Slevin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slevin

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Slevin   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 1:29 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name:Kristian
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:Maybe 8...

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself: -Hello my name is Kristian Im 18 years old and I like to do sports I like to run I like to play basketball and I like to play wow ofc.

Character details:

- Class:Paladin
- Race:Blood Elf
- Character's name:Slevin
- Character's level:80
- Talent build/s: (Open with Mozilla firefox)
- Why did you choose this build/s?: because everybody play with them (51:5:15) .and this is a pve talents .
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equiped at the character ) Full epic 5,791 gs
- Your most frequent spell-rotation:Beacon of LIght on the MT and Sacred shield and from there im healing the people who need to be healed instant Holy Shock and if its srit Flash of light or just flash of light on peopel that need health.. Divine Plea 25% mana + Divine Illumination
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) JC=450...BS=450
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame) 17days and 1 horue

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
:TBC=BT.SWP.Hyjal.WotLK=Nax10/25m (all boss) Ulduar10/25(some) and now icc 10/25m (Rotefase)

b) PvP experience:
:2v2 2000 (max 2200) rating..and 3v3 2100

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:I was made Ulduar some bosses add in naxx 10/25m and i know almost the all tactics for icc (i know the tactic for Profesor, but i'm not killed him)

Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
:Yes Ofc Smile

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Well to have successful raids. To raid often.And Fun

Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:Yes i have real life friends, a lot. I have family too. I'm not addicted to play WoW 24h. I play for fun Smile

Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:No

What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:My current guild is "legend" and I will leave them becouse there are not too much players online and they dont do any raids at all.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Yes I have warlock 80 pvp 6k gs (Name = Kelevra)

Anything else you would like to add?
:Idk..I'll be happy if you take me in the guild .... I think it would be fun with you guys
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Slevin   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 2:04 pm   Post numberPost #2

Slevin wrote:
- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:I was made Ulduar some bosses add in naxx 10/25m and i know almost the all tactics for icc (i know the tactic for Profesor, but i'm not killed him)

Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:Yes i have real life friends, a lot. I have family too. I'm not addicted to play WoW 24h. I play for fun Smile

First things first, your english level is low and we are using teamspeak on raids which is a minus for you. We are asking you if you have real life friends in "our" guild, you are not a street dog, of course you do have friends in your life.. and family. Also your application is really poor which is another minus.

Since two minus never make up a plus, I vote negative. You should've tried harder mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Slevin   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 2:16 pm   Post numberPost #3

hello Kristian,

i gota add that were not raiding robots like some other guild out there, we like to take it nice and slow. Not taking part in the ratrace.

are you sure thats oke with you?
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Slevin   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 2:20 pm   Post numberPost #4

ChaosNuker wrote:
hello Kristian,

i gota add that were not raiding robots like some other guild out there, we like to take it nice and slow. Not taking part in the ratrace.

are you sure thats oke with you?
I guess he aint.
His first question was in game; how many ICC do we make in a week.
Anyways about the application, i am not impressed.
Negative .
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Slevin   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 2:44 pm   Post numberPost #5

Rass made my day. Im sry bro, - from me.
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Slevin   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 4:53 pm   Post numberPost #6

@Warloke wrote:

I guess he aint.
His first question was in game; how many ICC do we make in a week.
Anyways about the application, i am not impressed.
Negative .

Negative
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Slevin   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 5:12 pm   Post numberPost #7

-no additional questions
-bad english (and this is important for succesfull raids)
-like Nux said, we are not raiding robots we want friendly palyers in our guild and not
only item bitches Smile
-no realife friends in guild or anyone that can recommend for you

i gues nothing more to say. i´m sorry i vote negative
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Slevin   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 5:16 pm   Post numberPost #8

nothing to add,rass said it all, Negative
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Slevin   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 5:22 pm   Post numberPost #9

So far i counted 19 negativ votes.. i don´t think your application will get acepted
but you made this apply today so it will stay open some time to recieve more votes
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Slevin   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 5:30 pm   Post numberPost #10

@Muruk wrote:
So far i counted 19 negativ votes.. i don´t think your application will get acepted
but you made this apply today so it will stay open some time to recieve more votes

better let him remake the app that would impress people than let this one open ,if others vote than they gonna be also negative votes so theres no need to let this one open.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Slevin      Post numberPost #11

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Slevin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.