HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Kadash's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve

PostSubject: Kadash's application   Tue 19 Apr 2011, 2:32 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name: Steve van R.
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 8

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

I'm currently in the last 4 weeks of my whole school period. I might be under some pressure because of that, but im confidend about it Smile
And also I am applying for the Ensanity WoW server, but this forum still says its for GD. I met Chaosnuker and Powerfreak at start of this server and they said I should make an application. So here we go !

Character details:

- Class: Warrior
- Race: Tauren
- Character's name: Kadash [My former name was Fatcat, on Gamer District ofcourse.
- Character's level: Currently 1. But I am transfering my warrior, so I will be level 80 soon.
- Talent build/s: I was allways Fury on GD. But I noticed the slack of tanks on that server so I will roll protection now.
- Why did you choose this build/s?: Fury was fun, I love doing DPS. But I always loved to tank on TBC expansion!
- Gear : If you would like to know, my GearScore was 5664 with 2 parts of T10, 2 parts of T9 and ICC10 and ICC25 gear.
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: As fury I did the following :
Single target ; Spam Heroic Strike --> Bloodthirst --> Whirlwhind if possible --> Slam if Bloodsurge procs --> Back at start
Multiple targets ; Cleave --> Whirlwhind
When Bloodlust is on ; Enable my Recklessness and Deathwish. And the trinkets.
And for Protection, I actually do not know on this explansion. I guess I will have to find that out first ![/color]
- Professions & lvl: My professions were Mining and Enchanting, pure for the money
- Total time played on your character: My total time played was 18 days, 21 hours 30 minutes and 15 seconds !

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
: I have done alot of raiding on TBC and WOTLK. Not many on Vanillia tho. I have done ICC fully on Gamer District, and I am planning to do the same here (atleast of that what is available!)

b) PvP experience:
: I do not like PvP. I was allways fully focused on PvE. It makes sence that people like it some times. But that's it for me.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
: I do not like to be leading a raid, though I do like to assist an raid. If thats ok with the leader ofcourse.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
: Yes, got an PC, Laptop, Ipod Touch and an iPhone, so I think I will be very much active here !

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
: My expectations from this guild is an nice PVE based guild which does many raids and provides an comfy place to be!

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
: I do not even have anyone that plays this game ! My guess is that I have to make it fun myself then Wink

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: I don't know, but I talked to Chaosnuker and Powerfreak. I recognized Chaosnuker from GD so we talked a bit and eventually Powerfreak got me that far to make this application !

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I was in Forged by Fury. I am out of it because of the server died and the guild will probaly not transfer to this server

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: I got an Balance druid, also transfered to this server ! His name is Fateweaver and u might know me as Nidallee on Gamer District !

-Anything else you would like to add?
: I live in The Netherlands, so I might have an total different time zone then u guys and girls. I will stay up late and be up early.

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will respawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) ..... (you can type whatever you like)

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
Well I was named Fatcat for an reason...

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
What I would take with me.. Hmm never had this question before. Let me see. Lets take this :
- A knife
- A boat
- Food.

You didn't expect that, did you? Hehe
4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die tryin.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.

I am not going to answer this haha, but I would drop everything and call cops and after that I would beat'm up and after that I will take my loot and then I will run around and scream like a little girl.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
I actually HATE my caps. It does not even work. And I don't got any problems.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?

Both at the same time. I can do epic stuff man!

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while tryin to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?

No I will admit it, if it ever happens!

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
As I said already, I would like an nice guild with nice people in it.. That means having fun while doing fun stuff.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

I'll just say I am sorry. If it is a pug raid, everyone deserves a chance to come. Not just guildies. Its other when its a Guild run.

Thanks all, I actually liked making this application!

Hope to see u in game, and in the guild!

Cheers !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kadash's application   Tue 19 Apr 2011, 2:39 pm   Post numberPost #2

I like your app very much Cool and your cool
+ from ne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kadash's application   Tue 19 Apr 2011, 2:48 pm   Post numberPost #3

hi fatcat, id vote + too

but atm i wanna see if GD realy dies, duno if it doesnt die we go back or not.

anyway, spam ya on that new server xD
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Kadash's application   Tue 19 Apr 2011, 2:59 pm   Post numberPost #4

Nice app mon afro I give ma + GL! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kadash's application   Tue 19 Apr 2011, 3:01 pm   Post numberPost #5

steve, i think i saw Forged by Fury making a guild transfer, so duno if ya still wanna come here.

Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Kadash's application   Tue 19 Apr 2011, 3:02 pm   Post numberPost #6

well, both of them recommend you so + Very Happy
GL
Back to top Go down
Steve

PostSubject: About Forged by Fury   Tue 19 Apr 2011, 3:29 pm   Post numberPost #7

About Forged by Fury.. I just saw it when i finished this application.. U guys seem to be very nice so far. I am willing to give it a try with you guys, and stay with my Druid with Forged by Fury, just for being loyal to them hehe.

Thanks for the notice tho !
Back to top Go down
Steve

PostSubject: FBF   Tue 19 Apr 2011, 4:02 pm   Post numberPost #8

Again about Forged by Fury..
I am sorry guys, I really wanted to join all of u, but they want me back Sad haha
I just hope it doesn't change the view of me. I am doing this because I said i'd be loyal to FBF
And for all of those that +'d me , me likez Wink

You can contact me ANY time! My name is Kadash in game.
Hope to be playing with you guys soon.

THANKS Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kadash's application   Tue 19 Apr 2011, 4:31 pm   Post numberPost #9

cya aaaaaaaaaars!! xDDDD
Back to top Go down
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Kadash's application   Tue 19 Apr 2011, 6:06 pm   Post numberPost #10

Meh, to bad. I would still like to join u guys haha, just dont know how its going to affect my friends from FBF.

I guess ill make an other character then !

What u guys in need of the most?
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Kadash's application   Tue 19 Apr 2011, 6:41 pm   Post numberPost #11

Decent app, overall. I just didn't like the way you beat away some answers, changing the topic of the question.

You've got experience in PvE, that's super cool. You've shown (at least in this app) that you'll understand that every decision comes with a reason. I like that.

P.S. No worries. I guess you can stay with Forged By Fury and still keep in touch, yo. Being separated by a different guild name on top of our characters doesn't mean we're on two different planets.

Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Sensui
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Kadash's application   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 4:05 am   Post numberPost #12

Never met him but:
+ from me for good app and other recommendations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kadash's application   Mon 25 Apr 2011, 7:41 am   Post numberPost #13

im gonna say big and epic -

this guy dosent know what he wants .... pf i dont like that
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Kadash's application   Mon 25 Apr 2011, 10:57 am   Post numberPost #14

sorry i kinda think like chiaki..
- so far
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Kadash's application   Wed 27 Apr 2011, 8:42 am   Post numberPost #15

Time specified to gather 24 points is up.
DECLINED. Better luck next time.

Moved & locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kadash's application      Post numberPost #16

Back to top Go down

Kadash's application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.