HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

Share | 

Peak application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peak

PostSubject: Peak application-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 1:11 am   Post numberPost #1

Name: alex
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 7 maybe

Character details:

- Class: warrior
- Race: orc
- Character's name:Urieel
- Character's level: 78
- Talent build/s: fury in pve arms in pvp
- Why did you choose this build/s?: i love to do some dmg
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equiped at the character ) atm im lvling it so i got only greens/blue items
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: ___ -> ___ -> ___ (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player)
well my first time i play wotlk so dont know how the rotation works yet but im a fast learner
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) i got enchanting & jc but i lvl them when i hit 80.
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame)

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
: tbc ive done all raid.. and in wotlk my first time i try wotlk..

b) PvP experience:
: only tbc

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
: not when it comes to wotlk

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
: ye always Wink

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
: well good communication and nice ppl Wink and to learn something new about wotlk

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?
:nop

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Julmust and maybe orclord =)

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: got none in wotlk since its my first time in this server

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
: no

-Anything else you would like to add?
: i'm a nice guy ^^

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will respawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) ..... (you can type whatever you like)
always funny to do such a thing when i'm not raiding

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
no..

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow. Very Happy
smoke.. some liqure and a women ofc =)

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die tryin.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
i choose c ofc Wink

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
not that i know of =)

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
hehe the raid ofc Wink

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while tryin to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?
well wait for the next raid ofc

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
loyal to the guild Wink

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

wait for the next one ofc Wink
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 1:52 am   Post numberPost #2

Peak from croggesserver/ Dark ruffenecks?
Back to top Go down
Peak

PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 1:58 am   Post numberPost #3

ye its me
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 2:01 am   Post numberPost #4

Yeh i remember you...Vouch
Gl Smile
Back to top Go down
Peak

PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 2:02 am   Post numberPost #5

thank u Wink
Back to top Go down
Sensui
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 3:41 am   Post numberPost #6

I like the way this guys sounds.But I will wait for Julmust if he leaves a comment.
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 6:23 am   Post numberPost #7

u get + from me once jul or porky come here and confirm it other than that nice app
Back to top Go down
Icespice
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Character information
Name: Icespice
Race: Worgen
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 8:42 am   Post numberPost #8

+ from me =]
Back to top Go down
Orcy
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2038
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:02 am   Post numberPost #9

Wii wrote:
u get + from me once jul or porky come here and confirm it other than that nice app
you got green light to give + yur yur Very Happy

here is my +4
Back to top Go down
theoffspring
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:33 am   Post numberPost #10

+
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 4:03 pm   Post numberPost #11

+
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 5:38 pm   Post numberPost #12

Announcement: From now on, I will delete simple "+" posts. You have to add your reason in order to vote.
Back to top Go down
Terrine
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Character information
Name:
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Sun 24 Apr 2011, 1:48 am   Post numberPost #13

+ from me.
was in dr with him on crogge and enjoyed the time and raids Smile
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Sun 24 Apr 2011, 1:54 am   Post numberPost #14

I have a cold feeling that when most DR guys gather in here, they might leave and make their own guild. Just a small feeling though. I stay neutral, know nothing of Peak, just heard his name that's all.
Back to top Go down
Peak

PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Sun 24 Apr 2011, 1:59 am   Post numberPost #15

well rasshidan i came to this server cuz crogges server is dead and i enjoy the game Wink and one thing u should know about me is that i'm always loyal to the guild i join.. so dont worry about me leaving if i get accepeted ^^
Back to top Go down
Julmust
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Mon 25 Apr 2011, 4:48 pm   Post numberPost #16

Old mate from Crogge!

3+ ofc
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Mon 25 Apr 2011, 5:07 pm   Post numberPost #17

Peak wrote:
well rasshidan i came to this server cuz crogges server is dead and i enjoy the game Wink and one thing u should know about me is that i'm always loyal to the guild i join.. so dont worry about me leaving if i get accepeted ^^

You speak like you've changed several guilds in the close past... ?

Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Peak

PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Mon 25 Apr 2011, 5:14 pm   Post numberPost #18

no i haven't joined the dark-ruffnecks and been a part of that guild all the time..
Back to top Go down
Peak

PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Mon 25 Apr 2011, 5:15 pm   Post numberPost #19

hehe i mean i joined dark-ruffnecks and been there since i joined
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Mon 25 Apr 2011, 5:18 pm   Post numberPost #20

Okay then. With so many positive replies, you get another + for being a kind of an oldie.

Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted   Mon 25 Apr 2011, 7:24 pm   Post numberPost #21

Hellcome.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peak application-Accepted      Post numberPost #22

Back to top Go down

Peak application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-