HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Revised Application for Priest-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Teh Fool

PostSubject: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 1:17 am   Post numberPost #1

Subject: Guild Application Fri April 2011 1:57am
Name:: Fool
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 9

Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
I have a very witty sense of humor, I enjoy pvp beyond belief. I belive in helping people especially guild mate if they are being spawn camped or require any other form of assistance.

Character details:

- Class: Priest
- Race: Bloodelf (Male)
- Character's name: Fool
- Character's level: 11
- Talent build: um... 2 points in Shadow (Will dual spec in Holy and Shadow)
- Why did you choose this build?: Shadow for PVP, Holy so I can heal if guild raids are available.
- Gear : pass...

Professions & lvl: Sill Considering, Either Inscription && Herbilism or Inscription and Herbilism
- Player has 1 Hour and 33 minutes, however I do have a 5.1K Gs Warlock with 3 days play time.

Experience :
a) Raiding experience :
I used to raid with a Mage, Hunter, Warlock, Rogue and Death Knight on various South African server. I know a fair amount when I comes to raiding.
b) PvP experience
I love pvp. Pvped with Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Rogue and Death Knight.
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
I have lead one or two raids before, but I generally prefer to watch. I like to see how people work before giving them "orders"

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
That should not be a problem.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
I basically just want to have some horde people I can chat with and have fun. Pvp wise I really want advice on Priest I have my own style but am willing to adapt.

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I am currently a member of "Horde Destroyers" They are a South African guild and are pretty chilled. I would prefer a more serious orientated guild though.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
Madaz = Warlock (80)

-Anything else you would like to add?
On this note... Yeah, I enjoy company and at the moment I don't really have any on my Horde character. I will help people as soon as possible whether as I said it be pve orientated; eg. leveling or pvp orientated; eg. spawn camping, griefing. Yeah... I like to help people and I will build up a reputation with the guild as someone they can trust.

ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him?
Might I suggest Conscription? therefore people don't have a choice? lol

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
Need before Greed is my opinion. If you don't need an item the duh don't roll for it.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
a 2L bottle of Coca Cola, um... this is actually difficult.. I would say then my hunting Rifle and a box of ammunition.

4. If your house is gettin robed while you play WoW ... what you gona do ?
Well.. agian I will voice my own opinion. I won't call the Cops because in South Africa they are.... um... crap? I would probably tell them to please wait, or come back on a different day.

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps?
um... Pass? no... I don't think it is reasonable to rage over a game. Be chilled and play the game or log off.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do?
Can I copy paste the answer? Cut your loses and rather do what you can do to save the raid.

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while tryin to read them?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
Like I said, no point to rage, if you do log off and don't log on again. Futhermore admit your mistakes and learn from them.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
no. In my opinion a guild is a group of people that your actually help and if you use them just as a means to better your game play then well... your lame Sir.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.
Chill out, that will not be the last raid, there will be another oppotunity to raid it again. other than that... it's just a raid? lol there will be plenty more...

additional stuff:

Just wanted to inquire if you guys use TS or Vent? I find it alot easier than typing all the time cracked up laughing Please consider this application I would really appreciate it if you see that I can be potentially an awesome player for the guild Wink

Thanks you for your time and consideration

--Fool
Back to top Go down
sparko
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 1:21 am   Post numberPost #2

Teh Fool wrote:
Subject: Guild Application Fri April 2011 1:57am

Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
I have a very witty sense of humor, I enjoy pvp beyond belief. I belive in helping people especially guild mate if they are being spawn camped or require any other form of assistance.

it seem's a decent guy , and he know's hot to play , and i meet him ingame ^^

i give him a +
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 2:00 am   Post numberPost #3

I enjoyed reading your application.
Giving plus for trial phase.
Use it wisely Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 3:45 am   Post numberPost #4

nice app +
Back to top Go down
Sensui
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 3:48 am   Post numberPost #5

I agree with loke on this one.
Same plus.
Back to top Go down
theoffspring
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:37 am   Post numberPost #6

+
Back to top Go down
Fancyy
Trial Member
Trial Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 11:41 am   Post numberPost #7

Not like those common applications which is a plus itself.
You got a + from me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 4:03 pm   Post numberPost #8

+
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 5:36 pm   Post numberPost #9

Announcement: From now on, I will delete simple "+" posts. You have to add your reason in order to vote.
Back to top Go down
Teh Fool

PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 6:08 pm   Post numberPost #10

um... sorry Rasshidan, but did you vote for or against? or just neutral cracked up laughing

Thanks a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 6:25 pm   Post numberPost #11

I am giving negative. No real friends, no one to recommend. Also wrong information on some questions. Don't ask me which ones and I don't care even if you change them now. I suggest you to fill a good application when you hit 80.
Back to top Go down
Teh Fool

PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 8:34 pm   Post numberPost #12

I understand, and I am sorry for my errors. I would like to inquire if I still receive 3 other votes, will I still be given a trial period in the guild or is your decision final?

Best Regards
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Character information
Name: Ignatius
PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Wed 27 Apr 2011, 8:39 am   Post numberPost #13

More votes in this application, please...
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2773
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:17 am   Post numberPost #14

I like the app so u have ma + GL! Smile
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:43 am   Post numberPost #15

I want too see what is your most frequent spell rotation (not for lvl 11 .. doh , but for lvl 80), before i give my vote and your real name is Fool??? Your parents made a cruel joke.

Deena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Wed 27 Apr 2011, 1:57 pm   Post numberPost #16

Im gona stay neutral for now. I just hope i remember to visit this app again X_X
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Wed 27 Apr 2011, 4:39 pm   Post numberPost #17

Teh Fool wrote:
- Gear : pass...

:laugh out loud!: :laugh out loud!: :laugh out loud!:

I liked your application, Fool. But as Rasshidan stated, you've got no relations to our guild. And on top of that - you already are a member of another guild. Won't you feel guilty for leaving them ? After all, every guild is a small family. (Or a big one, lol)

I'd like to hear from you soon, and if possibility allows it - when you're 80. Thank you in advance Smile

Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Wed 27 Apr 2011, 4:41 pm   Post numberPost #18

@|Blackfire| wrote:
I liked your application, Fool. But as Rasshidan stated, you've got no relations to our guild. And on top of that - you already are a member of another guild. Won't you feel guilty for leaving them ? After all, every guild is a small family. (Or a big one, lol)

cant say it better. but i will stay neutral
Back to top Go down
Teh Fool

PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 2:37 pm   Post numberPost #19

@ Muruk && |Blackfire|

I have no Horde guild at the moment, the guild my other character is a part of is on the Alliance.

Most Frequent Spells : Vamperic Touch - Devouring Plague - Shadow Word : Pain - Mind Blast - Mind Flay x2 = PvE

Most Frequent Spells : Devouring Plague - Shadow Word Pain - Silence - Vamperic Touch - Psychic Scream - Mind Blast - Mind flay = PvP
However the spell order may chance depending on the situation. Important to get DoT onto target first therefore you have some form of damage inflicting on them. Silence them for the 1.5 Second Casts then follow up with a fear if they are melee or Power Word: Shield if spell caster.

Priest is now Level 72 and I would like to have him at level 80 by the latests end of tomorrow.

As for my real name, I guess I misunderstood that part... It's Michael xD

Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2599
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 4:22 pm   Post numberPost #20

He answered my questions. + from me.

Deena
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 4:25 pm   Post numberPost #21

took ya long enouf to provide this info

w/e i give ya a + for trial for the attitude of not giving up and you seem kinda friendly
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 6:08 pm   Post numberPost #22

Teh Fool wrote:
@ Muruk && |Blackfire|

I have no Horde guild at the moment, the guild my other character is a part of is on the Alliance.

Most Frequent Spells : Vamperic Touch - Devouring Plague - Shadow Word : Pain - Mind Blast - Mind Flay x2 = PvE

Most Frequent Spells : Devouring Plague - Shadow Word Pain - Silence - Vamperic Touch - Psychic Scream - Mind Blast - Mind flay = PvP
However the spell order may chance depending on the situation. Important to get DoT onto target first therefore you have some form of damage inflicting on them. Silence them for the 1.5 Second Casts then follow up with a fear if they are melee or Power Word: Shield if spell caster.

Priest is now Level 72 and I would like to have him at level 80 by the latests end of tomorrow.

As for my real name, I guess I misunderstood that part... It's Michael xD

I wont comment about your pvp rotation, since i believe everything depends on situation.
About pve i must say you shouldn't cast sw:p while u have 3x shadow weaving on you cause its simply dps loss.
vampiric touch..devouring plague..mind blast ....2x mind flay and then sw:p
Point is to cast sw:p once u have 5x shadow weaving.
Back to top Go down
Teh Fool

PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 11:04 am   Post numberPost #23

Priest is now Level 80. I am going to start doing Battlegrounds and get some pvp gear. I can now Answer the "Gear" question : 90% of his armor is blue, because I had my main make him the Frostsavage set. Has blue weapon and blue wand. Only items no blue are trinkets and one ring.

Thanks for your time xD
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 11:40 am   Post numberPost #24

+ 3 from me, you sure are showing interest in the guild
Back to top Go down
Teh Fool

PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted   Sun 01 May 2011, 4:04 pm   Post numberPost #25

Hey There

Just wanted to know, how many more votes do I need?

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revised Application for Priest-Accepted      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Revised Application for Priest-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.