HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application: Liahk-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khail

PostSubject: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:06 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name: Mikhail
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: 10

We�d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

Character details:

- Class: Paladin
- Race:Blood Elf
- Character's name:Liahk, Kahil, Kaeil, Taile, Lihak, Rakjin
- Character's level: 80, 80, 80, 80, 80, 80
- Talent build/s:Shadow, Resto/Feral(Kinda), Holy, MM/Survival, Sub/Assassination
- Why did you choose this build/s?:Dmg, First healer/Feral is fun, A friend was making a Tank, 2nd char, so it was a random choice, for stormwind/ PvP
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equiped at the character )5406, 5094/4379, 4433, 4488, 5270
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: ___ -> ___ -> ___ (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player)(if they seem me shield first)DoT's Mindblast shield Sw:Death fear refresh DoT Mindblast MindFlay Sw:Death... Rogue: Stealth premed ambush kidney shot Hemo (Cloak of shadows Vanish(Macro)) premed cheapshot (shadow dance berserking(macro)) ambush garrote prep vanish premed sap Razz ambush Kidney shot Hemo till death
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?)Mining, Engi, Alch, Herb, Enchant, Inscript, Jewelcrafting,skining, leather all 450 but not all recipes are found
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame) 5d, 5d, 2d, 3d, 4d

Experience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC & WotLK):
:VoA, I know the strats for ToC and ICC but have never done it Razz

b) PvP experience:
:Lost many arenas and often go hang out in SW

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you�d like to share with us?
:

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
:Yes

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
:Start raiding, and jam some WoW with all my mates from the Dark Brotherhood

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Lazer, MooMooMooTwo, Fuzzy, Trojan

- What are your former guilds & why aren't you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
:I've only ever been in the Dark Brotherhood

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Nope

-Anything else you would like to add?
:I'm sorry but i really don't want to put all my spell rotations for all my characters...I'm lazy like that.

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid or BG or Arena.

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
Not really no, i'll need for my 2nd spec but i'll always give back if it's someones 1st

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
my phone, a cell tower(a reeeeeeealy powerful one if needed), and a camping set Razz

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die tryin.

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
lol XD no

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
Please I've not my beer safety net ready... that can't happen a 2nd time Razz

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while tryin to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?
Wow. i'd be happy enough to get into a 2nd raid.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
I'll be here as long as theres activity i.e. people to jam with

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.
Meh, switch to one of my PvP characters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Wed 27 Apr 2011, 10:21 pm   Post numberPost #2

Woot Woot go khail.

Ive been gaming with khail for nearly 2 years now and the best waay to describe him in "BEAST".
If you want someone dead call khail... (not joking)

As for his WoW hes a great all rounder having experience is nearly every class in the game.

he is a natural easy going gamer who makes killing 5,5k dks look easy. he is fairly new to wow but that just makes him fearless when it comes to killing allies and raid bosses. hes always keen for a laugh i.e (mind controlling allies and jumping them off cliffs ^^).

Khail would make a great assert to Hellguards having nearly all the classes and nearly all the professions maxed.

P.S while helping him with his app we realized that answering all the questions for all his character would take > my lifetime + his lifetime so we choose to abridge it. so if you want to know about any of his other chars just ask.

I VOTE YES!!!

good luck khail
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 12:18 am   Post numberPost #3

^ says all. +
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 1:45 am   Post numberPost #4

Quote :
- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild?

you forgot to mention who Razz well Lazer is 1 Razz

btw about

Quote :
hes always keen for a laugh i.e (mind controlling allies and jumping them off cliffs ^^).

that soo made my day cracked up laughing

Quote :
- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:Nope
fail

+ from me cuz i like the app and the bonus info Lazer has provided
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 3:35 am   Post numberPost #5

wow nice app mon i give ya +
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 5:08 am   Post numberPost #6

the app itself was nice enough for a plus imo however lazers info just blows it off the roof
big +3 from me
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 5:12 am   Post numberPost #7

@Wii wrote:
the app itself was nice enough for a plus imo however lazers info just blows it off the roof
big +3 from me

yeh ..btw i cant resist commenting on this below

Quote :
3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
my phone, a cell tower(a reeeeeeealy powerful one if needed), and a camping set Razz

What the Fuck man are you kidding no chicks ????? cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Veni
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 8:09 am   Post numberPost #8

+ from me too. Reason is obvious
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 10:26 am   Post numberPost #9

o boy. another shadow priest (joking) +2 for me. i liked your app.
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 10:47 am   Post numberPost #10

Lazer wrote:
my lifetime + his lifetime
ahahahahah

i liked the app, made me laugh and all, + from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 11:03 am   Post numberPost #11

voting + seems like an allright dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 11:24 am   Post numberPost #12

Very good app, almost as good as mine dat i made looong time ago...almost Razz
I vote + GL! Smile Btw I got confused just like Riki dat u wont take chicks on a desert island I mean, mon every1 is takin chicks mon afro
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 11:29 am   Post numberPost #13

Kakata wrote:
+ from me too. Reason is obvious
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 11:42 am   Post numberPost #14

@Mizrael wrote:
I vote + GL! Smile Btw I got confused just like Riki dat u wont take chicks on a desert island I mean, mon every1 is takin chicks mon afro

i think he takes his cellphone to call them to the desert island cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 11:47 am   Post numberPost #15

@Ritzz wrote:
@Mizrael wrote:

i think he takes his cellphone to call them to the desert island cracked up laughing
Yeah...i feel ya now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 2:26 pm   Post numberPost #16

He's got mates in da house. It's a + here.

@Ritzz wrote:
@Mizrael wrote:

Bullshit... he'll update his Facebook status through the phone to "in a relationship".

P.S. ... with a deserted island. LOL.

Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 2:43 pm   Post numberPost #17

@|Blackfire| wrote:
He's got mates in da house. It's a + here.

@Ritzz wrote:
@Mizrael wrote:

Bullshit... he'll update his Facebook status through the phone to "in a relationship".

Blackfire...
I hate FB Mad
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 2:55 pm   Post numberPost #18

|Blackfire! wrote:

OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahahahahahahha
rofl
Back to top Go down
Sensui
Overlord
Overlord

Title : None
Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 6:10 pm   Post numberPost #19

Vote + from me. Reason already mentioned by all.

"i think he takes his cellphone to call them to the desert island xD"

HaHa
Back to top Go down
Veni
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 6:22 pm   Post numberPost #20

Hellcome.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Liahk-Accepted      Post numberPost #21

Back to top Go down

Application: Liahk-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.