HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Rugarr

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rugarr

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Rugarr   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 4:48 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 10 (native speaker)
Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Well, I am a calm person, not greedy, I like playing with people that know how to play in a team environment. I like walks on the beach and world peace!

Character details:

- Class: Druid
- Race: Tauren
- Character's name: Rugarr
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: Resto/Feral
- Why did you choose this build?: PVE mainly (I have a warrior for pvp)
- Gear : 4.3k gs so far in resto leather and building as I go

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: very situational... rejuv's to start with wild growth if others are starting to take damage, can throw on Regrowth if needed and nourish to top up and the others as i said are very much situational. With a druid you have to anticipate the damage rather than react to it.

- Professions & lvl: just starting out leatherworking and skinning
- Total time played on your character: 2 days 19 hours this and my warrior are my horde toons i started up recently i was mostly on alliance side with my pally lightless and lock soulnugget

Experience :
a) Raiding experience : on horde side none on ally side tanked most everything up to and including icc with lightless
b) PvP experience
Have done massive pvp and arenas with my lock on ally side.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
leading raids is a pain and i have respect for those that do lol

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
That should not be a problem.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
Well I am still new to this resto druid thing and would be very willing to take any and all advice to be the best possibly healer i can and I would love to get to raid level gear and start raiding with either my druid for healing or warrior for dps if needed.

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
no one i know unless you got people from my old guild in

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
as i said no one i know of specifically at this point

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
Afterlife in ally side and Blood Rampage on horde side. Well switched over to horde so didnt really stay active on ally side enough to stay in AL and BR seems to be way too small and it just got smaller when almost everyone left. Currently in Spartacus but they seem to be slow on the pve raiding and such as well so my gf suggested your guild since we have been a tank/healer combo in the past (she is deerz from AL)

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
Soulnugget 80 lock ally side, Lightless 80 pally ally side, reshep 80 shammy ally side, woden 80 deathknight ally side
Karrkus 80 warrior horde side

-Anything else you would like to add?
Well I would love to be in an active friendly guild that has raid experience and I look forward to hearing from you!

ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) yes , 100 % ... i am there ... gona give my ass for the horde
b) fuck him , he will re spawn
c) Who gives a Damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid
e) Other (create your own answer)...
Ans e. if i am not currently commited to a group then sure of course i would come. I believe however if I join a group I have a responsibility to see it through.

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
Ans. absolutely not lol I truly don't understand why people go crazy over things that you will eventually get anyway. The only thing I can't stand is ninjas...

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Ans. My Dee, A yacht, and GPS... i mean really just cause you end up on a desert island doesnt mean you have to stay if you can have the means to leave...

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do ?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gonna call the cops
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC we are cool
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die trying
d) Ill run around screaming like little girl
e) Other (create your own answer)...
Ans. c. It won't take long trust me... lol

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
Ans. I would only ever exhibit such things if it had comedy value and got a laugh from my guildies

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
Ans. well if i drank i still wouldnt bother with the beer i mean really you can simply clean that up after

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while trying to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
Ans. god i am so not a wow drama player... if i made a mistake i will own it and learn from it like a human being lol

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
Ans. erm no lol part of the game is being around ppl you like and if i am geared that much i will probably help other members with 5 mans and raids to get their gear ... otherwise he would be a pretty useless toon lol

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Ans. well i am sure i will have a chance another time lol so again no point in being dramatic about it (unless it gets a laugh and ppl know i am kidding lol)

Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rugarr   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 6:02 pm   Post numberPost #2

+ from me, i won't separate you 2 Razz Razz Razz

GL
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rugarr   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 6:05 pm   Post numberPost #3

Finally a rdruid....
voting plus for trial.
Gluck Smile
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rugarr   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 6:20 pm   Post numberPost #4

At long last! Someone that doesn't lie on his fluency of English answer, lol.

I didn't have to get to the second part, with the optional questions, of your application to understand what type of a person you are. I'm pleased.

I'm giving you a green light for a trial period.

Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Mostwanted
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rugarr   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 7:00 pm   Post numberPost #5

+ for resto and (Currently living in Egypt) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rugarr

PostSubject: Thanks guys!   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 7:52 pm   Post numberPost #6

Thank you very much guys do we whisper someone in game for invite and reference the forum?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rugarr   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 7:59 pm   Post numberPost #7

voting + restoooooo

p.s. i think i remamber seein your pala in arena, i was on rogue. Frikishly hard to keel! -.-'
Back to top Go down
Veni
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rugarr   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 9:04 pm   Post numberPost #8

+ from me too
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rugarr   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 10:54 pm   Post numberPost #9

+ 3 from me again whot blacky said i didnt have to finish reading the app g luck
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rugarr   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 2:24 am   Post numberPost #10

Giving plus for resto druid. ^^
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rugarr   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 2:32 am   Post numberPost #11

Quote :
- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
leading raids is a pain and i have respect for those that do lol

that made me lol,anyway really impressive app

peek a boo ...i see a big + for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Incubusa
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Perv Queen
Number of posts : 1437
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Character information
Name: Luthienea
Race: Night Elf
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rugarr   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 10:25 pm   Post numberPost #12

Well this isnt fun at all xD resto dudu = + from everyone?! I give big bad -. Lol k no more drama + from Agne we need healers and your answers make sence. ( fact every dps should have minimum 3 pocket heales with them so lfm!)
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rugarr   Sun 01 May 2011, 1:53 pm   Post numberPost #13

Hellcome.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Rugarr      Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Rugarr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.