HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Acheron

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Acheron

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 5:06 pm   Post numberPost #1

Name: Hadeer
Proficiency of English on scale 1-10: Id say about 8

Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Ive started playing wow about a year ago since my brother introduced me to it... Ive always been a resto shaman on TBC and my past Wotlk server (rtk), and i can safely say am pretty good at it =P , i have also played Disc/ shadow Priest and Destro lock.

Character details:

- Class: Paladin
- Race: Blood elf ofc ^^
- Character's name: Acheron
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: Tank Pve [0\54\17] .....and Holy pvp [54\17\0]
- Why did you choose this build?: I have never tanked before and thought i should give it a shot as tanks are usually hard to find when it comes to pve, also i chose the seal of command build as its the best for heroics and thats what am geared enough to do till this point.
- Gear : ( number of / green / blue / epic items equiped at the character ) All my gear pieces are purple except my trinket, its the JC tanking trinket that i kept seeing as how it was the best i could find so far. As far as gearscore goes am 4770.
- Your most frequent spell-rotation: ___ -> ___ -> ___ (if applicable) (meaning what spells/skills do you use to kill a mob, or an enemy player): As for tanking, i usually pull with Avenger's Shield, Lay down concecration, Hammer of righteous, Shield of righteousness, then holy shield and judgement of wisdom.....I then repeat depending on the CD's knowing that the rotation differs with the number of mobs (Aoe tanking would have different priorities than a single mob or boss tanking)
- Professions & lvl: (what profession do you have and at what skill is it?) Mining/ Jewelcrafting both 450
- Total time played on your character: (you find this out, by writing /played in your chat box ingame): 7 days 5 hours for that particular character....as i mentioned am new to the horde side and paladin class ^^

Expirience :
a) Raiding ( PvE ) experience (PreTBC & TBC):
:None in PreTBC.....A couple of karazan's, Zul'amans and Mount Hyjal raids in Tbc.....some serpentshrine cavern raids too that i remember always failed xD
As for Wotlk, ive done everything starting from OS till ICC 25's.

b) PvP experience
:My only pvp experience was always as a healer....either as a resto shaman or a disc priest, and now with my holy paladin, so i can say i got plenty of experience as a pvp healer.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it atleast twice a week?
: I can do that yes.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild? A friendly and fun environment.... raids, a group to do my rdfs with rather than going through the tortures of PUGing. maybe a couple of fun premades every now and then. Also, am still a nab when it comes to tanking so ill appreciate any advice i can get ^^

- Do you have real life friends / family members in our guild ? Nope

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
: Nope

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those atm? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I was in Afterlife on the ally side at first, however it seems to be disbanding sadly =(......When i came to the horde side i joined blood rampage but the guild leader quit and so i didnt see the point in staying knowing that it was a very small guild. I am currently in Spartacus and am not very happy with it or the way its running.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 60 ? ( if so write the names pls [if the application get accepted you will need to bring all of them to our guild ] )
:None on horde side but Acheron.....Deerz my lovely shaman is on ally although am considering transferring her, and Nermi my disc priest is also on the ally side.

-Anything else you would like to add?

: Ive ran into a couple of members from your guild and i liked the way they played so am hoping we get accepted. My boyfriend, Brett, also applied and we are hoping that we will be part of Hellguards one day =)
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 5:16 pm   Post numberPost #2

Hello Hadeer, you took the wrong example for application Razz

here is the right link for GD's applicants: http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2099-hellguards-application-guide-for-gamer-district-players

btw, why the name Acheron? Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Acheron

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 5:19 pm   Post numberPost #3

Didnt notice the optional questions and i would like to answer them Very Happy

Additional / Optional Questions:

1. If Thrall gets attacked by The Alliance will you come to defend him?
a) Yes , 100 %. I'll be there, gonna give my ass for The Horde!
b) F.ck him, he will respawn.
c) Who gives a damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already.
d) Sure, if I am not in 25 man raid.
e) ..... (you can type whatever you like)

Well id pick (d).....if am in any group really id respect them enough to not leave cracked up laughing.....but if am just jumping around dalaran ill go defend Thrall for sure!!

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore?
Certainly not .....I mean sure i like getting gear but its not something id fight or cry about.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things would you take with you? AND GOD NO , don't say internet / computer and wow.
Id take my boyfriend, my ipod and my patrick plushie =3, now i know my bf isnt a "thing" persay but still cracked up laughing

4. If your house is getting robbed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do?
a) Depends if we raid the Lich King, I'd rather wait for my loot then gonna call the cops.
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC, we are cool.
c) I'll beat the crap out of them or die tryin.
d) I'll run around screaming like little girl.
Id run around screaming to my brother whos a really big guy and he can just beat them up Very Happy

5. ( first one is only for men ) Do you think you got men period? Emotional problems? Love using the caps?
I know am not a man..but....seriously? ._.

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh ready ...
and we really need your dps to kill the Lich King ... will you click the ankh If in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and starts spilling ... so you gotta choose. Save the beer or save the raid ... what you gonna do?
Id save the raid.....am a hero like that (A)

7. If a raid leader kicks you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , aggro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama Queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waste time of my life while tryin to read them or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and wait for next raid as a mature homo sapiens?
If i was being a nab i deserve to be kicked

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership?
Oh ofc not.....My main reason for being in a guild is the ppl and the environment, the items are secondary.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join good, decent and organized Raids,
and due to limitation of people who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.
Well i know i wont be able to join ALL the raids....but if am geared enough i would like to join one eventually....and i understand how hard it is to lead raids....been there dont that ._. ....so ill understand
Back to top Go down
Acheron

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 5:21 pm   Post numberPost #4

Oh fail....... Sorry ill redo it if you want me to xD

Also i lvoe greek mythology....and Acheron is the Greek god underworld river of pain =D
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 6:00 pm   Post numberPost #5

There is no need to remake i think, since you updated the additional questions

I asked cause i'm reading a collection of books where one of them is Acheron, the Greek God Very Happy Very Happy

btw, + from me Very Happy
you seem nice and friendly, and we need tanks so +
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 6:11 pm   Post numberPost #6

@Ritzz wrote:
+ from me, i won't separate you 2 Razz Razz Razz

GL
Beside that you seem to be experienced in wotlk raids.
plus for trial.
Gluck Smile
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 6:26 pm   Post numberPost #7

I'm bored giving 5 identical replies per day, but this here's not gonna be one of them.
Your application looks remarkable! And the attendance to its' updates! You're fast, you've got desire and you're friendly. I see no reason keeping me from giving you a + Smile

Good luck,
Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Mostwanted
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 6:59 pm   Post numberPost #8

+ For Egypt ^_^
Back to top Go down
Veni
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 9:04 pm   Post numberPost #9

Same here
+
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 10:51 pm   Post numberPost #10

@|Blackfire| wrote:
I'm bored giving 5 identical replies per day, but this here's not gonna be one of them.
Your application looks remarkable! And the attendance to its' updates! You're fast, you've got desire and you're friendly. I see no reason keeping me from giving you a + Smile

Good luck,
Blackfire...

as blacky said! i loved your app +3 from me good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 11:33 pm   Post numberPost #11

MOAR TANKZ!!!!
voting +
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 1:25 am   Post numberPost #12

hmmmm nice Smile
+
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 3:19 am   Post numberPost #13

when you got it you got it

+ cuz i like the app, its all in blackys post

@|Blackfire| wrote:

Good luck,
Blackfire...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 4:05 am   Post numberPost #14

tank allways ill vote +
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 4:08 am   Post numberPost #15

We should change the application center's name since we don't recruit people for croggesserver.

About applicant; his attitude is cool also he's a tank and he's looking for advices Twisted Evil it's a shame that he doesn't have friends and anyone to recommend but I am giving positive here.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 4:45 am   Post numberPost #16

@Rasshidan wrote:
We should change the application center's name since we don't recruit people for croggesserver.

About applicant; his attitude is cool also he's a tank and he's looking for advices Twisted Evil it's a shame that he doesn't have friends and anyone to recommend but I am giving positive here.
Its she btw Razz
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 5:02 am   Post numberPost #17

@Warloke wrote:
@Rasshidan wrote:

Its she btw Razz

don't tell him that!
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 5:32 am   Post numberPost #18

Since that's a she, I give negative.. Like it's a difference on applicants, gender does not matter. I won't be trying to flirt or be nice like most of you. Offense intended.
Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 9:20 am   Post numberPost #19

nice apply
you get a +
Back to top Go down
acheron

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 10:49 am   Post numberPost #20

Rasshidan.....If it helps, ill get a sex change operation O.o?

Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 10:51 am   Post numberPost #21

@Rasshidan wrote:
Since that's a she, I give negative.. Like it's a difference on applicants, gender does not matter. I won't be trying to flirt or be nice like most of you. Offense intended.

Comon Rass you said you would give a + and when Loke tells you Acheron is a she (just to correct you) you turn it into a -, it's a bit unfair and that's almost racism
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 10:56 am   Post numberPost #22

@Ritzz wrote:
@Rasshidan wrote:

Comon Rass you said you would give a + and when Loke tells you Acheron is a she (just to correct you) you turn it into a -, it's a bit unfair and that's almost racism

its not racism its called sexism, and i dont think he actually means he is giving a -
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 11:28 am   Post numberPost #23

Racism is general cracked up laughing i hope he doesn't, cause i've talked with her and she is nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 5:25 pm   Post numberPost #24

I am not giving negative but seriously, this gender subject is pissing me off, when you hypocrits figure out the applicant's gender, you go for "sister power, +" or "it's a female! we need females, +" get over it seriously..
Back to top Go down
Incubusa
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Perv Queen
Number of posts : 1437
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Character information
Name: Luthienea
Race: Night Elf
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 10:44 pm   Post numberPost #25

+ from Agne. And Ras its girl power! not sister power. P.s. Ras why you dislike females? How would you feel if 80% of wow players would be females and they all would push u away for being male?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Acheron      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Acheron

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.