HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Razzy's Aplication - Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razzy

PostSubject: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 6:42 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 9
Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Kinda a wow addict , i enjoy spending time ingame when ever its talking or raiding , i enjoy this game for what it is , because it has so many things that you can ejoy , raids , pvp and so on , calm and kind , trustworthy and loyal , ready to help and give information regarding the game about anything i can help with .

Character details:

- Class: Mage
- Race: Undead male
- Character's name:Razzy
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: Frost 18/0/53
- Why did you choose this build?: PVE
- Gear : 4.8 K Gs and rising

- Your most frequent spell-rotation:Since im Frost my rotation is spamming my ass off with frostbolt , and a frostfire fire bolt when brain freeze activates and Deep Freeze
- Professions & lvl: Enchating / Tailoring almost 450 , enchanting is a bitch
- Total time played on your character: around 4 days

Experience :
a) Raiding experience :
I raided alot on my previous server (that got screwed because of catalclysm) so i have some raiding expirience
b) PvP experience
I pvp from time to time , just when im bored , dont find that much fun within the pvp side of the game

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
Leading raids isnt for me , i prefer to do another role within a raid groupe in any way i can help

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
Not a problem

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
I dont make expectations , but i just want to find a good comunity with who i can raid , talk , laugh and so on

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
None that play wow or that play on this server

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
Choco / Malician (old buddies from crogge)

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
No guild to mention , i have been waiting for the right one , dont like to leave guilds

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
None atm , i prefer to play 1 character at a time

-Anything else you would like to add?
Well im looking forward to becoming a member , because the game is more fun when you are within a guild , a place to raid , grind , laugh , pvp , organise a alliance masacre (death to the alliance) so i would like to join you guys , best regards Very Happy Razzy Very Happy

ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
e) Im a Forsaken i Protect Only The Dark Lady , But if my Banshee Queen gives the order I shall Jump To Protect the Warchief

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
Not Really , loot comes and goes , not worth QQ-ing after it , I raided SSC for almost 2 years to Get Tsunami Talisman on my Sham back on crogge (in the end i got it ^_^ )

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
No ideea how i would to such a place , but if i would be in such a predicament , i guess i would take a ball (so i can call it Wilson) a swis army knife (could come in handy) and the last item on the list My phone , i need my music , even if the batery dies in the end \m/ ROCK4LIFE

4. If your house is getting robed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do ?
e) Who Dares Disturb My Gaming "grabs baseball" Death TO all Trespasers !!!! then return and kill LK

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
I have no ideea what that is , but i guess not !

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
Well since i dont Drink Beer , no problem . Kill the LK Very Happy

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while trying to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
IF i was kicked from the groupe for a fair and logic reason then i shall sit back and QQ in my corner like a good lil' emo and wait for a slot to open

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
No , i am a loyal player , i would not think of leaving just because i got full geared , a guild is much more for me

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

ITs ok , raids comes and go , gear comes and goes , I will just wait for another raid , i can do achivements in the mean time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 10:56 pm   Post numberPost #2

who was your char on crogge?
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 2:23 am   Post numberPost #3

Negative for frost pve, negative for limited answers on questions and negative for english level. Sorry to disappoint you but you should have tried harder mate.

Last edited by Rasshidan on Sat 30 Apr 2011, 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 4:05 am   Post numberPost #4

^
!

What Rass said..

Negative for now.
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 10:09 am   Post numberPost #5

I don't know what forced you to give this guy here a negative reply, but as I read his application right now it looks good enough to give a +
He's had raiding experience. He has people to recommend him from our guild. And his English is not that bad, Rass... come on Very Happy The guy's putting some effort in it and he's honest at his answers.

Razzy, if you're willing to undertake some changes with your raiding talent spec, everything's cool. Because, you see... Frost isn't exactly the best raiding talent spec when it comes to DPS races, but I'm sure you're already aware of that Smile

P.S. Razzy, give us a feedback here and I'll give you a +

Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 10:58 am   Post numberPost #6

i second what blacky said i was in spellbound for a short time and i can say all the guys there where very nice, i just want to know your char in crogge in case you are blacklisted, if not you got a +3 from me
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 6:44 pm   Post numberPost #7

Well I give a + he is razziell/primaltotem(now known as primordial) one of my officers in spellbound. Nice guy big + from me.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 7:02 pm   Post numberPost #8

Yeh i remember that guy, used to be a nice healer.
Changing my vote to +
Gluck.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

PostSubject: ty for responding   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 8:48 pm   Post numberPost #9

MY characters back on crogge server are Primaltotem / Primordial resto and enh shaman i had a name change just before leaving the svr , Razziell dudu tank and a warlock but i really didnt play that much with him .

I am aware of the fact that frost isnt the best dps speck , even if it has its advantages , i like frost because its very fun to play , its effective , good for certain situations , barely goes out of mana and has a insane survivability , i am ready to make my secondary speck a Arcane one or a Fire , even if Frost will remain i favorite speck , and i will do all i can to prove that it can be usefull and that it can as good as every other speck .

Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 10:00 pm   Post numberPost #10

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

/goes crazy cracked up laughing

+ from me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
if i knew you would do an app i would tell you to use me as recommendation xDDDDDD
Alright, Primal has been a great friend and all, so + +++++ cracked up laughing
and even tho frost is not that good for pve we will take care of him Razz Razz Razz Razz

OMG !!!!!!!!
GL

P.S Dia here Primal cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Incubusa
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Perv Queen
Number of posts : 1437
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Character information
Name: Luthienea
Race: Night Elf
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 10:01 pm   Post numberPost #11

+ from agne
Back to top Go down
chelle

PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 10:34 pm   Post numberPost #12

+ from me
I know hes an excellent player and a good friend. Good addition to any guild
-malician
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Sun 01 May 2011, 11:40 am   Post numberPost #13

chelle wrote:
+ from me
I know hes an excellent player and a good friend. Good addition to any guild
-malician

Malician please use your forum account from now on!(it's active ,if you have any troubles contact any HC ingame)
On topic + from me.
Back to top Go down
Malician
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Sun 01 May 2011, 4:38 pm   Post numberPost #14

k i finally got it up and running sry took a while to validate it
Back to top Go down
Sensui
Overlord
Overlord

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Sun 01 May 2011, 8:22 pm   Post numberPost #15

primal Smile

All I needed to read out of all of that.

+ from me.
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Sun 01 May 2011, 10:42 pm   Post numberPost #16

All who are saying "+ from me" mention your reasons please, else I will have to delete your posts and I won't feel sorry bout it.
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Mon 02 May 2011, 7:37 am   Post numberPost #17

I know dis guy from Crogges, been raidin with him. Also he has ppl in guild to recomend him and his app wasnt too bad Razz
I vote + GL Smile
Back to top Go down
Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Mon 02 May 2011, 2:55 pm   Post numberPost #18

hahaha Hi Mizrael , i remember you aswell , your yell macros were the funniest ever " Running on 100% porK " =)))) just awesome , and i want to thank everyone to voted for me . I think i have enough now to be able to get invited . And since i was requested to change my current speck , i want to inform you guys , that it has been done , my secondary speck is now Fire (there happy now?) but based on The Frostfire Spell ^_^ \m/. So looking forward for the guild invite .
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Tue 03 May 2011, 8:37 am   Post numberPost #19

I don't know him, because i left crooge long time ago, but i think he deserves a + for trial period. And because some1 can recomend him.

Deena
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Tue 03 May 2011, 9:13 am   Post numberPost #20

@Rasshidan wrote:
All who are saying "+ from me" mention your reasons please, else I will have to delete your posts and I won't feel sorry bout it.

deleted

2 days were enouf
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted   Wed 04 May 2011, 9:28 am   Post numberPost #21

Accepted.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Razzy's Aplication - Accepted      Post numberPost #22

Back to top Go down

Razzy's Aplication - Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.