HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Accepted) - Tg

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Application(Accepted) - Tg   Tue 03 May 2011, 1:29 am   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 9
Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
Well I am calm kind and honest as a person, love to chitchat with friends , who used to play around 8-9hrs some time 12-16hrs wow in a day .

Character details:

- Class: Mage
- Race: Undead(Male)
- Character's name:Tg
- Character's level: 80
- Talent build: Arcane/Frost
- Why did you choose this build?: Mainly for PVP & PvE
- Gear : I have already full epic Gear atm. T10, T9 full pvp gears mixed not all wraith pvp gs is 5.6kgs and 5.7kgs PVE

- Your most frequent spell-rotation: 4 Time Arcane Blust + Arcane Missile For PvE Mode. Polymorph , silence Frost Nova ice lance etc.

- Professions & lvl:Enchanting & Tailoring both are 450
- Total time played on your character: around 20days/11hour/22min

Experience :
a) Raiding experience :
have achivement of ICC 10man and 25man , TOgC10man 25man OS , NeXX, OnyX Etc
b) PvP experience
RBG ranked KB always in first 5 ^_^ and arena too now as i got my PvE geared up a bit will focus on Arena.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
Karazhan, Megtheridon ETC i finished all Classic Dungeons and had achivements in my bloodcrafct 1x real blizz clone server. and in this GD one also have
Many achivements.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
That should not be a problem.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
Nothing. I m applying Coz my frnd holyhell asked to. I m bound by her command. so nothing to do cant help myself Sad .

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
NOne.

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
:Holyhell and i guess couple more too.

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: Coz they Started to Kick Lowbies and showing coz that they dont know tactis and they dont need noobz. that made me feel bad so left and they also kicked on
of my real life friend who showed me wow Killshotz too for no reason. anyway i just left didnt feel like to stay there coz i cudnt but they didnt kicked me and also asked
me to stay i didnt.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
:No Not with this account i dont have any other character above lvl 70. but my dk lvl is 67 and going to be 80 soon if can manage some time to level it up.

-Anything else you would like to add?
i just want a peaceful guild no politics i repeat NO POLITICS, NO SHOW OFF, NO RUDE BEHAVIOUR. all should be friendly and helpful. as i dont need help. so i will be there to help others.
Best Regards.
Tgscorpion

ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) yes , 100 % ... i am there ... gona give my ass for the horde
b) fuck him , he will re spawn
c) Who gives a Damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid
e) Other (create your own answer)..
Ans .It depends, as allies also deserve to have fun as we also go to kill there leader so i will def ofc if i stay close. but not that die hard.

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
Ans. I need items off course as i join a raid i should get as my roll and class depended items. if i dont need and i also need it but lose the roll then i m ok with it.
But i belive in raid MS should be the first to be able to roll. then OS then DE roll. fair and squre. as an example a cloth item which drops in icc is for dps say and all other cloth users rolled for it then the highest dps roller should be gettting it not the healer one. Coz Healer joined as healer in the raid at the first place. he/she may
have Off spec dps but he didnt dps so he wont be able to roll for MS. Fair and Squre.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
Ans. Considering that i have to survive the answer varies - Water , Good Cloths for cold, and food.

4. If your house is getting robed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do ?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gonna call the cops
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC we are cool
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die trying
d) Ill run around screaming like little girl
e) Other (create your own answer)...
Ans.i might give up wow soon Very Happy so that i dont have to face the chance of my house getting robed. ^_^ nice question.

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
Ans. No i dont have any problem in various way of of life of mine. but yes i would like to use CAPS sometime to draw attention in raid or in channels so that ppl
get notice of it. other then this NO.
P.S. Whats men period? Razz

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
Ans. I never played Shammy and dont have any idea how shammy works.

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while trying to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
Ans.I always LOVE people with clarity and fairness and i believe to be myself one. none this matters to me. and i always love to admit my mistakes
wont take seconds if its my fault to say sorry and ask apology.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
Ans.I REPEAT i dont need anything from guild. im good on my own.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Ans. I will make raids To help guildies build there items so this question wont apply to me.

Thanks anyway
All the best

This is how an application should look like more or less, feel free to copy/paste this post and just edit required information's
Back to top Go down
Sakutari
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tg   Tue 03 May 2011, 1:34 am   Post numberPost #2

Haaha I like it Very Happy +

GL Tg :3
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tg   Tue 03 May 2011, 1:36 am   Post numberPost #3

I saw him yesterday @ one Pug ICC 25.. He did well as dps-wise and as raider as well.
Also from his behavior i felt he is not an item whore(excuse the metaphor.)

But

TG wrote:

Consequence- Druid
How ?
Shocked

Anyways you have my plus for trial period.
Back to top Go down
Rokan
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tg   Tue 03 May 2011, 1:37 am   Post numberPost #4

wahh Very Happy I know Tg have been in raids and dungeons with him Very Happy he is a good nice guy cracked up laughing and is very good at what he does Smile
and give him a +! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tg   Tue 03 May 2011, 1:40 am   Post numberPost #5

TG wrote:

Consequence- Druid
How ?
Shocked

[/quote]

talked to him about that, he has a lvl 67 dk apart from mage, its just a lil bad copy thingie.

raided a bit with him and he seems like a serious guy during raids, no fokin around

+for a trial
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4977
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Race: Undead
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tg   Tue 03 May 2011, 1:43 am   Post numberPost #6

still needs some correction if you ask me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tg   Tue 03 May 2011, 1:44 am   Post numberPost #7

fixed.
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tg   Tue 03 May 2011, 1:51 am   Post numberPost #8

i'll give you a + for trial since you got Holy's and the others recommendations Smile
GL
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tg   Tue 03 May 2011, 2:06 am   Post numberPost #9

@Ritzz wrote:
i'll give you a + for trial since you got Holy's and the others recommendations Smile
GL

i second that
Back to top Go down
Holyhell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-04-10

PostSubject: Application TG   Tue 03 May 2011, 4:07 am   Post numberPost #10

:laugh out loud!: TG geek too funnie, copy and paste as I did and lol u left a anme in that so much confusion but all good and all fixed.
Too let all knwo ehre I lvled on sever will TG, hes a good player and person in general he knows his game. he was in my guild until I become a member of HG and as family and that he is well suited for guild, asked if he wanted to apply, and he is not a guild hopper, so.
From all that , knowign you, raiding with you with this guild in TOC, ICC and OS tonight,
you do have a thumps up from me. bounce
Hope you enjoy it here as its oen big family and remember to have fun as I know you do alot to help others but, have fun too,
Holyhell
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tg   Tue 03 May 2011, 4:18 am   Post numberPost #11

+3 from me, i liked the app shows u have experience and you are not just fooling around
Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tg   Tue 03 May 2011, 8:11 am   Post numberPost #12

He has +2 from me, i always liked ppl with raiding initiative.

Deena
Back to top Go down
Sargeras
Chieftain
Chieftain

Number of posts : 6295
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Character information
Name: Ssargeras
Race: Worgen
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tg   Tue 03 May 2011, 8:18 am   Post numberPost #13

@Holyhell wrote:
:laugh out loud!: TG geek too funnie, copy and paste as I did and lol u left a anme in that so much confusion but all good and all fixed.
Too let all knwo ehre I lvled on sever will TG, hes a good player and person in general he knows his game. he was in my guild until I become a member of HG and as family and that he is well suited for guild, asked if he wanted to apply, and he is not a guild hopper, so.
From all that , knowign you, raiding with you with this guild in TOC, ICC and OS tonight,
you do have a thumps up from me. bounce
Hope you enjoy it here as its oen big family and remember to have fun as I know you do alot to help others but, have fun too,
Holyhell

with that post Razz he gets big + from me Smile

good luck mate Smile hope to see ya in guild soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2775
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tg   Tue 03 May 2011, 9:11 am   Post numberPost #14

Quite nice app, sounds realy mature. I give you ma + GL mate Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tg   Tue 03 May 2011, 10:54 am   Post numberPost #15

like the app and he is not fooling around ( like i am... icc 25 and im with flowers..)
ya got ma + Very Happy
ya also got ma /flex !!! gl

/flex
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tg   Tue 03 May 2011, 3:08 pm   Post numberPost #16

There's a + from Black here as well. I like your mental characters. Done that raid with you yesterday and I've seen that you comprehend what to do as quick as to be of use. You know your thing.

Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tg   Tue 03 May 2011, 5:40 pm   Post numberPost #17

Mature people are always welcome here, +.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tg   Tue 03 May 2011, 6:06 pm   Post numberPost #18

im gonna say big + i seen him in pugs doing great dps also in bg's and + he is holy's friend

gl Tg i hope u get accepted
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3035
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tg   Tue 03 May 2011, 6:13 pm   Post numberPost #19

Hmmmm have a feeling i don't like him at all...just cant remember why.
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tg   Tue 03 May 2011, 10:42 pm   Post numberPost #20

Hellcome.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Accepted) - Tg      Post numberPost #21

Back to top Go down

Application(Accepted) - Tg

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.