HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application(Declined) - Najentus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Najentus

PostSubject: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Wed 04 May 2011, 2:05 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: 7-8
Wed like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:
I am a friendly person and u can talk with me about all kind of shit^^. I have a lot of sport activities and i am studying a kind of Math and Physic Wink

Character details:

- Class: Warlock
- Race: Bloodelf
- Character's name: Najentus
- Character's level: atm 70...in few days 80
- Talent build: atm demon
- Why did you choose this build?: to lvl up^^
- Gear : I have already green and blue gear

Your most frequent spell-rotation:Curse of the Elements -> Immolate -> (Corruption) -> Chaos Bolt -> Conflagrate -> Incinerate Spam and again redo that rotation.(for Pve)..For PVP it depends on the situation.

- Professions & lvl:Enchanter and Tailor both near 250^^...yy in few days over 400^^
- Total time played on your character: puhh I dont know rlly but not long...cause im only lvl 70 atm Very Happy

Experience :
a) Raiding experience :
I used to Raid a lot with my druid and warlock on crogge server....so i have no experience with raids in Wotlk ..
b) PvP experience
Have done massive pvp and arenas with my dudu(resto) and warlock (sl/sls ) Wink

- Do you have any other raiding experience that youd like to share with us?
Hmm not on wotlk ^^....in TBC i lead some raids

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?
OFC I can visit this forum everyday Very Happy

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?
I want to raid with ppl who can play their class and can give me some information about everything...raids,pvp and especially about my class in wotlk.....i have 4 guides and know a lot about the warlock in wotlk (pve and pvp ) but some informations of ''pro'' warlocks are everytime welcome Wink

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?
:There are no^^

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?
Hmm im not sure...maybe some member can remember me from Crogge server !?

- What are your former guilds & why arent you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)
: I was in Crew with big Cojones....but a lot of ppl leaved

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?
:Nope

-Anything else you would like to add?
I am Bestiae...i think someone know this name of Crogge server!?..So i am not a nap or low gamer who cant play his class Wink

ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) yes , 100 % ... i am there ... gona give my ass for the horde
b) fuck him , he will re spawn
c) Who gives a Damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid
e) Other (create your own answer)...
Answer e : If i am online and have nothing othter to do or my guild wants to rescue Thrall and rape the alliance then ofc Wink

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?
Hmm if u want to raid well u need ppl with good gear....so its important that i get/have gear .....but fun is for me important than gear Smile

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy
My girlfriend <3 ofc ...Water and food.....i need not more Smile

4. If your house is getting robed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do ?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gonna call the cops
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC we are cool
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die trying
d) Ill run around screaming like little girl
e) Other (create your own answer)...
Answer e : I would kick this damn guys in her ass !!!!....

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?
: what the fuck?? haha...Im not a ladyboy Very Happy..haha

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?
Answer : I would save the raid ofc...it use no more comment Wink

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while trying to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?
Answer : I would cry like a girl and leave the guild....haha joke joke ^^.....im old enough to be cool Smile...its only a game

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?
: Hmm important for me are the ppl in this guild...are they friendly and funny i will stay ofc......so gear and other things arent important for me Wink

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Answer : We are enough gamer in this guild and everyone want to raid....so its not a problem for me to pass ....I mean all ppl have better gear then me and if i would have the better gear...i would pass cause other ppl need the gear more then me...you understand Smile

Greetings Najentus/Bestiae Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tianae
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : None
Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Character information
Name: Eium
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Wed 04 May 2011, 2:21 pm   Post numberPost #2

nice apply.. funny guy
how you said you dont have experience in wotlk instances but you can learn what to do Smile (if not i suppose they will kick your ass out of this guild Very Happy )
+ from me
Back to top Go down
Najentus

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Wed 04 May 2011, 3:53 pm   Post numberPost #3

Haha then i will make a application again Very Happy..hehe Wink
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Title : Stealth Assassin
Number of posts : 3038
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Character information
Name: Ashtongue
Race: Undead
Class: Mage Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Thu 05 May 2011, 12:04 am   Post numberPost #4

+ Didn't know anything about u back on crogges but u made a nice app ....hopefully u hop in HG soon,GL.
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Spam Queen
Number of posts : 3454
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Character information
Name: Ritzz
Class: Paladin Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Thu 05 May 2011, 12:16 am   Post numberPost #5

Bestiae lock right?
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Thu 05 May 2011, 12:49 am   Post numberPost #6

No,najentus Razz is the lock
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Thu 05 May 2011, 1:08 am   Post numberPost #7

Torrent wrote:
No,najentus Razz is the lock

On crogge's dummy cracked up laughing
Back to top Go down
Ashtongue
High Council
High Council

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Thu 05 May 2011, 2:16 am   Post numberPost #8

I was talking about crogges ,doh....
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Thu 05 May 2011, 4:59 am   Post numberPost #9

-3 from me i remember you from crogges and i dont like your attitude, also had the oportunity to be in a few pugs with you and again same issue to much whining to much thinking you are the shit
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Thu 05 May 2011, 8:03 am   Post numberPost #10

The application is okay, in answers, but I don't see anything more that can push you above the water. You've got no experience in WotLK (raids / dungeons / class if not) and you don't have anyone from our guild to recommend you which is a big negative.

And when Wii said what he did, I doubt I can give a + here.

Staying neutral,
Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Najentus

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Thu 05 May 2011, 3:26 pm   Post numberPost #11

Hmm Wii i cant remember YOU ^^.....but if its your oppinion oke Wink

yeah what can i say?!......i can read the raid and dungeon guides ofc..

lol i was a long time Member of Devouring Light ( the old DL with all the good gamer ) ......someone must know me Very Happy

if i cant join this guild at this time then its oke for me ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ritzz
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Character information
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Thu 05 May 2011, 4:29 pm   Post numberPost #12

ooooooooooooh, i think i remember you, but still have to think a little bit more to remember how you were and if it was really you
Back to top Go down
Holyhell
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Thu 05 May 2011, 7:12 pm   Post numberPost #13

I want to raid with ppl who can play their class and can give me some information about everything...raids,pvp and especially about my class in wotlk.....i have 4 guides and know a lot about the warlock in wotlk (pve and pvp ) but some informations of ''pro'' warlocks are everytime welcome (he said)

I can see a language barrier in his app Idea , like hes not 80 yet but speaks of raiding , but Bc or WOLK, unsure and if he speaks of guilds or orther locks help. The application is straight foreward but answers again are evasive so unsure, so
Neutral Neutral on this one as my thing is what does he want to offer guild from himself.
Holyhell
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Fri 06 May 2011, 9:10 am   Post numberPost #14

I agree with Wii. Been a while but I remember joining some pug to from this guy on Crogges. And I didn't like his attitude that much. - from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Fri 06 May 2011, 11:03 am   Post numberPost #15

I think i remember him from crogge! also i think he was in my guild back then.
But dont remember any bad attitude when he was in my guild,
anywayz GL m8
+from me! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Fri 06 May 2011, 11:26 am   Post numberPost #16

I remember Najentus from crogg, we were in same guild for a long time, and he was okay to everybody, i can't say bad words about him. But also, i respect alot Wii's opinion, so i am very confused now.... I will stay neutral until Wii can 100% confirm his claim, then i will vote.
Back to top Go down
Rasshidan
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character information
Name: Rasshidan
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Fri 06 May 2011, 11:30 am   Post numberPost #17

No friends, noone to recommend plus what Wii said. I give negative. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Najentus

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Fri 06 May 2011, 4:01 pm   Post numberPost #18

OMG who is Wii!?.....i still cant remember him....how can he say such things about me???....we never did a raid together or arena....and we were not in same guild....soo how can he know me??

heyy Fiasco whats up Wink....ye we were in same guild^^

i dont know why ppl saying such things about me cause i am always friendly and funny......
and the 2 ppl who were in the same guild with me give me a +

Soo maybe Wii cant like me!?....i donnu Very Happy

Maybe its better i make a new application if i am lvl 80 with good gear

Back to top Go down
Muruk
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : Moderator
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Character information
Name: Muruk
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Fri 06 May 2011, 6:23 pm   Post numberPost #19

Wii is Yuurei...

@Wii wrote:
-3 from me i remember you from crogges and i dont like your attitude, also had the oportunity to be in a few pugs with you and again same issue to much whining to much thinking you are the shit
My opinion is time changes people. and crogge is far away. but i dont remember him from crogges
and if he realy has such a bad attitude i think i would remeber.
And hes activ on his apply! For me it looks like that he realy wants to join us and be part of our community.

@Rasshidan wrote:
No friends, noone to recommend
Here i have to say some people know him and thinking that hes nice guy
Maybe Wii can post more details about her(i hope im right xD) decision.
It think we sould give him a chance.

Sooo. In the end I like your application. and think you are a skilled player.
+ from me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Fri 06 May 2011, 10:04 pm   Post numberPost #20

ahh cmon no raiding exp so what XD
ya ppl know that when i joined the guild i never have been able to kill marrowgar befor or the first boss in toc ? XD in other words... ive just seen how the place looks like... but afther the first raid im ok.. xD All i kenw was FOS POS !!! nothing more :X
I like his app and gona give him a plus ! + !
Back to top Go down
Chris
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 4978
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character information
Name: Sabery
Class: Death Knight Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Fri 06 May 2011, 10:55 pm   Post numberPost #21

@Wii wrote:

this really confuses me now,and i kinda remember you but still got bad memory,so i cant say good or bad bout you cuz every 1 gives different answers

Neutral ...
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Fri 06 May 2011, 11:45 pm   Post numberPost #22

Najentus wrote:
OMG who is Wii!?.....i still cant remember him....how can he say such things about me???....we never did a raid together or arena....and we were not in same guild....soo how can he know me??

i told you how, some pug in which you where with me bt i think, my main char is yuurei myb you dont remember me cause i tend to be quiet in pugs merely observing everyone else.

about those who where in guild with you and can vouch for you i dont think their opinion is in someways wrong, i saw it happening in many cases that ppl act like idiots in an environment outside of their guild.

anyways my opinion and vote stays gl
Back to top Go down
Najentus

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Sun 08 May 2011, 8:26 pm   Post numberPost #23

Hmm but Wii the point is that i didnt made random raids...soo maybe u mean a other idiot??!!!

Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Tue 10 May 2011, 9:23 pm   Post numberPost #24

Well I remember to being in a random BT pug from you aswell. So 2 people remembering being in your raid... It's been a while ago though.
Back to top Go down
Najentus

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus   Tue 10 May 2011, 11:09 pm   Post numberPost #25

Haha its been a while and it was a BT raid..oke oke im understand Very Happy

sry cant say anything about it ....

but its cool that there are different comments Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined) - Najentus      Post numberPost #26

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined) - Najentus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.