HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Shildguard Application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shild

PostSubject: Shildguard Application-Accepted   Tue 10 May 2011, 5:44 pm   Post numberPost #1

Proficiency of English on scale 1-10:: let's say about 4

We’d like to get to know our new members, so feel free to pass some information about yourself:

I like to stay in free time to play and make some friends, to have some funny when we don't have nothing to do.

Character details:

- Class: Warrior
- Race: Tauren
- Character's name: Shildguard
- Character's level: in progress to lvl 80
- Talent build: Protection
- Why did you choose this build?: Tank PvE
- Gear : Under construction Very Happy

- Your most frequent spell-rotation:

Shield Block, Shield Slam, Revenge, Shield Bash, Devastate, Heroic Strike (for more threat), Vigilance (for more threat if that is working), Shield wall+ Last Stand + Enrage Regeneration (that in case something is going wrong and try to save the raid), Taunt when need, etc..

- Professions & lvl: Mining/Jewelcrafting (both in progress to 450)

- Total time played on your character: around 18 hours.

Experience :

a) Raiding experience :

I played rogue before on a PvE server, classics and TBC dungeons/instances , and readed some forums about WOTLK and scripts on bosses

b) PvP experience

PvP I was maked only on WSG.

- Do you have any other raiding experience that you’d like to share with us?

No, I don't have.

- Hellguards uses a forum for daily communication regarding guild matters. Are you able to visit it at least twice a week?

It is ok.

General:
-What are your expectations from our guild?

Well as never played with warrior, let's say I need to get some tips about prot (already readead from 3 forums about prot tank), to make friends and have a good comunication between us.

- Who are your real life friends / family members in our guild ?

NO, don't have

- Is there anyone else in the guild who can recommend you?

Unfortenely no one can do that.

- What are your former guilds & why aren’t you in those at the moment? (btw, we like facts, no gossip nor trashtalk)

No guild in this server.

- Do you have any other characters above lvl 70 ?

Not yet .. maybe will be in future

-Anything else you would like to add?

Well only can say that I will help as tank if guild will need.

ADDITIONAL / OPTIONAL QUESTIONS

1. IF Thrall gets atacked by the alliance will you come to defend him ?
a) yes , 100 % ... i am there ... gona give my ass for the horde
b) fuck him , he will re spawn
c) Who gives a Damn about Thrall! I am in love with Tyrande already
d) sure , if i am not in 25 man raid
e) Other (create your own answer)...

e:) Prot tank doesn't help so much but I will come to help with what I can and get some honor Razz

2. Can you describe yourself as item hungry whore ?

Items can get in time ... it is no rush to get them.

3. If you end up on a desert island which 3 things you will take . AND GOD NO , dont say - internet / computer and wow Very Happy

No, I will get provisions and I will be happy for some realx at the sun Razz

4. If your house is getting robed while you play WoW ... what you gonna do ?
a) depends ... if we raid the LK ill rather w8 for my loot .. than gonna call the cops
b) Pfff ... as long they don't try to take my PC we are cool
c) Ill beat the crap out of them or die trying
d) Ill run around screaming like little girl
e) Other (create your own answer)...

E:) Well at that part dnno .. maybe try to scare them and call police

5. ( first one is only for man ) Do you think you got men period ? emotional problems ? love to use the caps ?

Not at all .

6. If we raid ICC25 with you ... you play shaman and have just died ... but got your ankh rdy ...
and we rly need your dps to kill the LK ... will you click the ankh IF in the exact same second your beer drops on the floor ...
and start spilling ... so ... you gotta chose ... save the beer or save the raid ... what ya gona do ?

For that instance sure I will make possible to save raid, not to run out of problems Razz

7. If a raid leader kick you from raid ( when he's been fair to do so - afk , agro bullshit , etc etc )
will you join the Drama queen's team and flood the guild chat with shits that will waist time of my life while trying to read them ?
or you gonna be cool enough to admit your mistake and w8 for next raid as a mature homo sapiens ?

I agree with that.

8. Do you consider our guild as source for items only , and after been geared at some point would that mean the end of your membership ?

No i consider a guild like a big group of friends and help guildies no matter if I have full gear or not. At full gear I can start a new char but not to leave guild.

9. As you may be aware already that almost every person wants to join Good decent and Organized Raids,
and due to limitation of ppl who can join 10/25 sometimes not all can be accommodated ,
and in case one of those persons in guild is you who cannot be accommodated due to this reason then what will your reaction be in this regard.

Raids will be all the time, not 1 time and end .. it's not the end of world Very Happy

Back to top Go down
deena
High Council
High Council

Title : Administrator
Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character information
Name: Deenna
Race: Worgen
Class: Priest Priest
PostSubject: Re: Shildguard Application-Accepted   Tue 10 May 2011, 6:09 pm   Post numberPost #2

we always need tanks + from me
Back to top Go down
Choco
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Title : None
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Shildguard Application-Accepted   Tue 10 May 2011, 9:21 pm   Post numberPost #3

Yes we need tanks, and looks like this guy is a nice add to the guild in general as well. + from me. Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Wii
High Council
High Council

Title : Voodoo Mastah
Number of posts : 5334
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Character information
Name: Yuurei
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Shildguard Application-Accepted   Wed 11 May 2011, 3:59 am   Post numberPost #4

+ 3 from me we need tanks, also the application is decent

edit: reading the app again i find i like it a lot, you have a bit low English but its decent enough for u to be able to pass an idea through, also you may not know much about the tanking part but you sure are interested in getting the knowledge in whatever way you can, i respect that you want to help yourself get better for the good of everyone rather than waiting for others to help you, now on that matter there are quite good tanks in here who can teach you the tricks of the trade. (damn wow names getting in my redaction). anyways gl and hope you can join us soon

Last edited by Wii on Thu 12 May 2011, 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|Blackfire|
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Shildguard Application-Accepted   Wed 11 May 2011, 6:18 am   Post numberPost #5

Apart from the fact that he is a completely new face to the server and to us, I really liked his application and honesty inscribed in it. If what he's saying is true he'll be a fast learner, seeing he has the determination to do it.

I approve a trial period, but I will want to run some dungeons with him once he's 80. I'd like to see him in action, have a talk, etc.

You have a + from me,
Blackfire...
Back to top Go down
Mizrael
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper

Title : DPS Mastah
Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character information
Name: Mizrael
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Shildguard Application-Accepted   Wed 11 May 2011, 10:26 am   Post numberPost #6

I like da app and also more tanks are alwayz welcum so i give ma + GL! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shildguard Application-Accepted   Wed 11 May 2011, 11:44 am   Post numberPost #7

shildguard sounds familiar, might have seen you during my short visit to PE

+for a trial, reasons what black sayed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shildguard Application-Accepted   Wed 11 May 2011, 11:50 am   Post numberPost #8

Yeh, we do need tanks... + from me too. good luck!
Back to top Go down
Golemanov
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Shildguard Application-Accepted   Wed 11 May 2011, 2:39 pm   Post numberPost #9

Decent application, mature player, a tankkkkk ... Smile = + from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Shildguard Application-Accepted   Wed 11 May 2011, 3:55 pm   Post numberPost #10

Voting plus i hope you are still a tank after server wipe.
Back to top Go down
Razzylp
Trial Member
Trial Member

Title : None
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Shildguard Application-Accepted   Wed 11 May 2011, 7:01 pm   Post numberPost #11

I give him a + aswell , first because his from Romania , we have some good wow players and yes idd we are fast learners when it comes to such things . Second because yes we could always use a extra tank . Third because his aplication is really nice and i like his answers . Would make a fine addition to our guild .
Back to top Go down
Shild

PostSubject: Shilguard Application   Wed 11 May 2011, 8:05 pm   Post numberPost #12

Thanks for apreciation .. and yes tanking is in my blood.
Back to top Go down
Warloke
High Council
High Council

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Character information
Name: Shadowspec
Race: Human
PostSubject: Re: Shildguard Application-Accepted   Thu 12 May 2011, 2:57 pm   Post numberPost #13

Hellcome.
Contact any High Council in game for an inv.
Also make a forum account by your main in-game char or your account wont be activated.

Also take a look of the following link and make sure you follow them!
http://hellguards.nice-forum.com/t2396-basics-you-need-to-know-after-joining-hellguards-gamer-district-wotlk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shildguard Application-Accepted      Post numberPost #14

Back to top Go down

Shildguard Application-Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Hellguards Forum :: Hellguards' Lounge :: Accepted/Declined-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.